Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

lil eyedropper bottle full of fake piss taped onto the underside of your dick. ez pz.

Gotta be at least an ounce though, most piss tests want 30mL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
good evening selfie thread

tastefully obscuring the bong with my head in honor of all the goons who piss dirty, RIP

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Who What Now posted:

Yeah this was NOT a situation I would have been able to sneak fake piss into.

That's rough then. I've had plenty of piss tests and the only ones i wouldn't have been able to use fake pee were when i was in the navy and they basically make you drop trou and watch you pee. It was great

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

There is a solid chance that inconclusive is a lab error or QA irregularity that affected the batch of analysis. That and lab techs really don't like to just say they dropped the sample on the floor.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Help me

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I started going grey at 16 gently caress you.

lol I knew a dude that went 100% white haired by 25, just gotta embrace it at that point

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

AKZ posted:

There is a solid chance that inconclusive is a lab error or QA irregularity that affected the batch of analysis. That and lab techs really don't like to just say they dropped the sample on the floor.

Ok so by "inconclusive" I mean they did a strip test on site and the line indicating that there would be no THC in my system was faded but not completely gone, so they sent samples to a lab to do a more accurate analysis. And if the strip test could detect a little there's a good chance a lab analysis could find a lot.

I don't know how founded these fears are but I still feel like poo poo that I might lose out on a full time, low-stress job because I got high on the fourth of July.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
nah, drug test delays can be massively anxiety inducing but there's nothing you can do about it in the meantime other than try as hard as you can to chill out. clearly don't smoke up to do so though. Quite some time has passed since the last time though, so nothing should be passing.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Derpies posted:

wut happened to your hair tho!

lol mines going gray so fast jesus gently caress being a dad ruins our hair.

Toddler lyfe, my goon.

:shepicide:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my gray and balding goon brothers. Who are all younger than me too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I've also been going gray since high school. Upside is you get to be a silver fox at 35 :smug:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Hi I’m shy :blush:

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Hi shy I’m dad

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

A selfie while enjoying a walk through nature!

Tosk fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Aug 21, 2021

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Tosk posted:

A selfie while enjoying a walk through nature!

You sure look like you're enjoying it.

Just teasing, it's rad taking nature walks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Feeling pretty upset by all these goons being more handsome than me.

*eyes ban button*

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

You sure look like you're enjoying it.

Just teasing, it's rad taking nature walks.

Hahaha, I definitely default to that expression in my selfies. I wonder how depressingly far back I would have to go to find one of myself smiling

Literally A Person posted:

Feeling pretty upset by all these goons being more handsome than me.

*eyes ban button*

Whenever I see the goon selfie threads, I'm always disappointed by how attractive and non-grognardy goons in general are. Threads from the early 2000s really set one up with false expectations

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Me, 33 years young:

Suck it, oldies! :flipoff:

I'm 37, I'm not old.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

For a second there I thought you were a mad scientist working at the Cracked Egg institute.
Please don't disabuse me of this notion.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
TBH it is my ambition to one day have gray hair in my temples. I hope to one day maybe look like this:

And take a look at all these images and then I dare any of you to say that these women don't look better naturally gray.

https://greenlemon.me/this-hairdresser-embraces-womens-gray-hair-look-instead-of-hiding-it/

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Valko posted:

TBH it is my ambition to one day have gray hair in my temples. I hope to one day maybe look like this:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Crispix finally posts a pic! Gotta say, not what I was expecting.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
It's been a bit since I posted in this thread (or it's predecesor). Chin-chin, goons.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Is that grappa?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Went a little wild there with the Groucho glasses, friend.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

By popular demand posted:

Went a little wild there with the Groucho glasses, friend.

What else do you wear when you need to slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini????

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Working on my "Scary Communism Man" theme for Halloween.

Edit: I was really close to getting this:

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 22, 2021

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sitting Here posted:

good evening selfie thread

tastefully obscuring the bong with my head in honor of all the goons who piss dirty, RIP

Beautiful! What is your discord??

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

gleebster posted:

It's been a bit since I posted in this thread (or it's predecesor). Chin-chin, goons.

Les Claypool is a goon, confirmed.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Ok so by "inconclusive" I mean they did a strip test on site and the line indicating that there would be no THC in my system was faded but not completely gone, so they sent samples to a lab to do a more accurate analysis. And if the strip test could detect a little there's a good chance a lab analysis could find a lot.

I don't know how founded these fears are but I still feel like poo poo that I might lose out on a full time, low-stress job because I got high on the fourth of July.

Unless your metabolism is torpor-level you should be fine. Could be that the strip/reagent had manufacturing or storage issues causing a partial response.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

whats your discord

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Beautiful! What is your discord??

carry a printer to my house and you'll find out bb :wink:

e:

gleebster posted:

primo eyebrows itt

Sitting Here fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Aug 22, 2021

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Today I'm 35~

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woebin posted:

Today I'm 35~

Looking dang good for 27

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Woebin posted:

Today I'm 35~

Happy birthday!

I got a house in the suburbs, destroying my already meager punk cred.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Woebin posted:

Today I'm 35~

Happy birthday!

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Valko posted:

And take a look at all these images and then I dare any of you to say that these women don't look better naturally gray.

https://greenlemon.me/this-hairdresser-embraces-womens-gray-hair-look-instead-of-hiding-it/

I'm a little too paranoid to actually post a pic of myself ON THE INTERNET but as someone with graying temples at 36 I can tell you that it's actually pretty drat sweet. I look a bit like Mr. Fantastic...

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

UnSmith posted:

I'm a little too paranoid to actually post a pic of myself ON THE INTERNET but as someone with graying temples at 36 I can tell you that it's actually pretty drat sweet. I look a bit like Mr. Fantastic...

I think my hair might fall out before it starts going gray. It happened to my dad, thick hair until he was around 40 - then his crown started to fall out. 15 years later he was a q-ball. And since everyone is now revealing their age... I turned 39 last month.

Posting tax:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Valko posted:

I think my hair might fall out before it starts going gray. It happened to my dad, thick hair until he was around 40 - then his crown started to fall out. 15 years later he was a q-ball. And since everyone is now revealing their age... I turned 39 last month.

Posting tax:

I should've known Aphex Twin was a goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
i too am a long hair goon