Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

tag team nepotism whoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Blaise330 posted:

I somewhat like the story where Rey has been a babyface nonstop for like 20 years and in less than a year Dominic is starting to go "oh hey, cheating is kinda fun, why havent we been cheating pops?"

CarlCX posted:

so dominik's turning on rey after the match, right

yes

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

I somewhat like the story where Rey has been a babyface nonstop for like 20 years and in less than a year Dominic is starting to go "oh hey, cheating is kinda fun, why havent we been cheating pops?"

He's just taking after his father.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

who's this asskisser announcer?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Destroy My Sweater posted:

before this ppv i really had to think about who were the various tag team champions were across wwe and nxt and i honestly couldn't remember

I lost my mind when I saw that the DIRTY DAWGZ weren't the champions anymore :( Who'd they lose whichever brand title they had?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Barreft posted:

who's this asskisser announcer?
Pat McAfee

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CarlCX posted:

so dominik's turning on rey after the match, right

Reigns is gonna be his new dad

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Dom is...not good.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Dominic kind of sucks eh?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i like rey mysterio but i just cant give a poo poo about this match thats happening for the 10th time

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Hook > Dominic

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If Cena beats Roman he'll be the lineal father of Dominik. Finally the parallels to Fred The Movie will be complete.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

DarkstarIV posted:

Dom is...not good.

failsons always fail up

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I don't mind Mcafee at all, he's just a fan/mark - I mean compared to everyone else he's the only one I don't actively hate

plus he's only been an announcer, what like a year? after spending 20 years kicking footballs in the nfl

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Man, watching Rey's kid after seeing Fenix a few days ago does not do him any favors

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Get Dominik to sign up with an actual wrestling school.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hirez posted:

I don't mind Mcaffee at all, he's just a fan/mark - I mean compared to everyone else he's the only one I don't actively hate

anything is better than graves

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Dom is so green and his tattoos are so bad.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Hirez posted:

I don't mind Mcaffee at all, he's just a fan/mark - I mean compared to everyone else he's the only one I don't actively hate

same. i cant fault him for trying to be lively even if hes stuck announcing a lovely match.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Testekill posted:

Get Dominik to sign up with an actual wrestling school.

He would never hack it in an actual wrestling school

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

HOW, HOW HOW do you gently caress up the Summerslam PPV set? Why is it so loving weird looking? You literally have a massive loving screen for Raw and Smackdown Tv sets, and you don't do the same thing for SummerSlam??

loving weird, sorry everyone I'm just signing in to watch this for some reason.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Dom looks like he has fried eggs on his back.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

Man, watching Rey's kid after seeing Fenix a few days ago does not do him any favors

Crazy a rookie doesnt compare to a top 5 alive today at the lucha style

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
McAffee is good because he gets at least legitimately excited about stuff instead of the WWE house brand of feigned importance

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

yea like him rocking out with Boogs/Nak on the announcer table after Nak won the title was awesome - no one else would do that and Vince was probably giving him poo poo and he probably has enough NFL gently caress you money that he can tell Vince to gently caress off

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hirez posted:

I don't mind Mcafee at all, he's just a fan/mark - I mean compared to everyone else he's the only one I don't actively hate

plus he's only been an announcer, what like a year? after spending 20 years kicking footballs in the nfl

I miss Mauro, and I miss old good NXT. :smith:

What's been the mask look in the audience tonight?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

Crazy a rookie doesnt compare to a top 5 alive today at the lucha style

Don't put the rookie on TV when he's clearly not ready then

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

McAffee doesn't know the difference between a hadouken and shuriken

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Jiro posted:

HOW, HOW HOW do you gently caress up the Summerslam PPV set? Why is it so loving weird looking? You literally have a massive loving screen for Raw and Smackdown Tv sets, and you don't do the same thing for SummerSlam??

loving weird, sorry everyone I'm just signing in to watch this for some reason.

it's really really awkward. the crowd is completely dead and the heels have been getting all the offense, it's just.. stifling and boring

e: literally no joy at all to be haved, just purestrain corporate content

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Dominik would be fine with actual training, but yeah he's really green as hell. Rey probably knew that NXT was gonna shred Dominik's knees

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Jiro posted:

I hear you, what the gently caress is up with that curved ramp up to the ring which you can't have a samara showing people coming down to the ring heh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jiro posted:

cost-cutting, probably

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lamentable dustman posted:

McAffee doesn't know the difference between a hadouken and shuriken

wait until he finds out about the tatsumaki

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Between not watching any movies since Endgame and not hearing any Mauro references, marvel is just gone to me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the set looks awesome why in the hell
would they use the same old set this is a step in the positive

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

This PPV kinda sucks so far.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

What the gently caress was that Rey

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

the set looks awesome why in the hell
would they use the same old set this is a step in the positive*

*Positively shite

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Pylons posted:

idk if you noticed who is promoting the ppv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Pylons posted:

Doesn't help that 90% of the match are heat spots.