Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Animal Friend posted:

Also lol putting the asian in yellow, just like Power Rangers.

the purple wiggle is also asian! this is what they call 'coincidence' (or possibly more accurately 'they noticed and didn't care because they are not terminally online')

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
there's two Asians on the list, and I think it's more the yellow wiggle = woman wiggle

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
lol, the wiggles added a female member and she's by far the most popular of any of them, has her own loving standalone shows, go woke go broke my rear end you dumbshit canavan

Also it doesn't feel like a coincidence that teacup turns up and within a day I'm talking about emma wiggle

Solemn Sloth fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Aug 23, 2021

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
waiting hopefully for the day a canavan scandal comes out

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Animal Friend posted:

I really hate this man.

Also lol putting the asian in yellow, just like Power Rangers.

When will these coalition nitwits stop bullying fine Australian millionaires.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Strong Wiggles opinions in this thread nominally for adults.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
my mother did family daycare for 15 odd years and foster care. I had very strong opinions before I even had my own kid.

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

Eediot Jedi posted:

I am strongly for anything Canavan is against. I am now Team Wiggles until either I die or Canavan does.

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

I have a nearly 2 year old so the Wiggles are effectively part of my daily life. They are actually pretty good and now that Canavan doesn't like them, they are even better.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Eediot Jedi posted:

A while back, when they first changed/added new members, the actual performers in the group noticed that the kids didn't give a poo poo, but there were some very strong *opinions* from the parents.

Also worth noting the original Blue Wiggle, (I think he is still in the band), was Cleo's Bachelor of the year in 1999. So it's not just the little kids who want some "hot potato", if you know what I mean.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Coal Miner Cosplayer with bad take. Shocking

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
not the sort of wiggle room i expect a statement from a politician to contain, but okay

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
The wiggles are a franchise and have been racially diverse for loving ages. Google Los Wiggles

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
I just wish the media would ask politicians "Don't you have anything better to do be doing?"

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand

Big Willy Style posted:

my mother did family daycare for 15 odd years and foster care. I had very strong opinions before I even had my own kid.
your whole world was wiggle

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I used to be a big Wiggles guy, but lately I've found my interest shifting to more mature works like The Land Before Time

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
Real heads know it's all about the Hooley Dooleys

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
you merely adopted the wiggle, I was born into it

Cpt Soban
Jul 23, 2011

Kazzah posted:

I used to be a big Wiggles guy, but lately I've found my interest shifting to more mature works like The Land Before Time

Peter Combe or nothing!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its no longer even a warrants a mention in a news article about it why canavan is upset its just understood that right wing politicians dont bother to hide their racism now. anyway, countrys gone mad:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

its no longer even a warrants a mention in a news article about it why canavan is upset its just understood that right wing politicians dont bother to hide their racism now. anyway, countrys gone mad:

what even

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

TLM

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

I think they're blockading state borders or something. All the wingnut chuds on the off grid Facebook page I'm a member of for some reason were frothing about it this morning.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Pro meth.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Tomberforce posted:

I think they're blockading state borders or something. All the wingnut chuds on the off grid Facebook page I'm a member of for some reason were frothing about it this morning.

My aunt and uncle whose brains have been bricked by online went shopping three times yesterday to prepare for the truckies shutting down Australia in league with the ex military.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

finally

https://twitter.com/pmc_gov_au/status/1429624446143377413

evilbastard
Mar 6, 2003

Hair Elf

I am really looking forward to seeing how the New Zealand truck drivers will get to Australia.

Any owner/operator who does this will be banned from cross-border travel, so the result for this is effectively financial suicide.
The big guys (LINFOX, ALLIED, TNT, TOLL etc) will be ever so tolerant of anyone who threatens a nice government contract, also.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

evilbastard posted:

I am really looking forward to seeing how the New Zealand truck drivers will get to Australia.

Any owner/operator who does this will be banned from cross-border travel, so the result for this is effectively financial suicide.
The big guys (LINFOX, ALLIED, TNT, TOLL etc) will be ever so tolerant of anyone who threatens a nice government contract, also.

It's also unprotected industrial action. Easy to sack anyone that isn't on an ABN.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Third anniversary of this lol

(Flag outside Dutton's office)

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
If the anti-lockdown lot want to block interstate travel, let them

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

lol

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

"confirmsubscription.com" - seems like a legitimate government website!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Protesting restrictions on travel between states by restricting travel between states.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

#NationalSymbols #FreshInOurMemories

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

Can we use flags to block roads in protest of the truckies blocking of roads?

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Sounds like someone about to shoot me when I don't drink his flavour aid

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Send help, trapped in a meaningless platitude factory.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
You can't make the dawn come any faster or slower Scomo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
hey now, nights are getting shorter so something seems to be working