Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

gently caress horse paste, I have the real Covid cure right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Business Gorillas posted:

lol, just lmao if you don't live in a community with a kosher butcher

I live directly across the lake from the place in Georgia that was having KKK rallies in the 80s OP

I graduated high school with ~20 people of color out of 300. I never went to public school with not just any practicing Jews but anyone who would be associated with the heritage.

*bagel joke*

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rynn posted:

That's not aerosolized colloidal silver

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I drove across the country and back this summer camping over a couple months, barely any masks anywhere. Occasionally a worker would be wearing one but no one else until very recently. One thing I always wondered was do people think I'm an anti vaxxer for wearing one because of signs saying you have to wear one if you arent vaxxed? Never had anyone say anything which was surprising tbh

Why do you care what they think, youll never see them again

One guy called me a fag for wearing a mask in rural south-central PA, other than that people are fine, no one's even asked me why I'm still wearing them.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

A few months ago, my apartment manager kept saying to me "you can take your mask off", after it stopped being mandated in hallways because it's a HUD building and the Department of Health came to visit to administer vaccines (it's a retirement home). The apartment manager is sick with COVID-19 now. She'd tested negative at first and then tested positive. I wonder whether it's a breakthrough case, given that we both didn't even have to travel, but a lot of CHUDs here didn't take it anyway. She was notified on the day of an apartment inspection I was all ready for. Anyway, she's been directed to quarantine for two weeks. This reminds me of the story from the start of the pandemic about the cruise ship epidemic that happened because 14 days wasn't enough, so I hope that she'll wait at least a week or two before she starts inspecting everyone's room and risks giving seniors COVID, but I'm not going to dig that up and argue about it

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

If anyone is curious how much it cost to get a script for ivermectin from push Heath.? $64 for script. Then I had them transfer the script to Healthwarehouse. $500 for 80 tablets. 😳Headed to tractor supply 😡😤

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Rynn posted:

Can I nebulize it?

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
https://twitter.com/JasonClayworth/status/1430145740702208042?s=19

drat that is bad rear end

Apr 7, 2003

HiHo ChiRho posted:

If anyone is curious how much it cost to get a script for ivermectin from push Heath.? $64 for script. Then I had them transfer the script to Healthwarehouse. $500 for 80 tablets. 😳Headed to tractor supply 😡😤

I am enjoying your reposts

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

Can I nebulize it?

Pretty sure you’re supposed to gargle it

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Who wants to know HHS numbers? Updated at 9am

75% of beds Inpatient beds nationwide are in use.
18% of those are COVID related.
77% of ICU Staffed beds are full - AL is at 102%, MS and FL are at 94%, TX/GA at 93%, with another 11 states at or above 80% ICU occupancy

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

DURVUMP

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004
the fall semester started at the college and ive got one class in person so ofc i wore my respirator.

there is only 10 of us in the class but 7 were still wearing cloth masks and, during introductions, one guy proudly said he just got back from chicago yesterday lmfao

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Why do you care what they think, youll never see them again

One guy called me a fag for wearing a mask in rural south-central PA, other than that people are fine, no one's even asked me why I'm still wearing them.

Someone suggested itt to comeback w "I have covid" and in my two experiences it's worked exceedingly well. it was hard not to smile

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fosborb posted:

general consensus is that the people still wearing masks are the only people you can be sure are vaccinated

I did get mildly accosted once over wearing a mask "What, do you not believe in the vaxx!"

When I told him I was vaxxed he cheered. I recall he seemed slightly intoxicated.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

We have staffing shortages at the hospitals that already exist, even if we built the covid wards there's no one to treat patients in them

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Be free from COVID and bathe in horse piss

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fosborb posted:

drat that is bad rear end

falcon guy continuing to steal covid thread valor i see

Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I did get mildly accosted once over wearing a mask "What, do you not believe in the vaxx!"

When I told him I was vaxxed he cheered. I recall he seemed slightly intoxicated.

this is also why you should just stay home, anything big and public right now involves alcohol consumption and once people are a few beers in the masks come off.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Zeriel posted:

Be free from COVID and bathe in horse piss

This is what sheep drench actually is and the government doesn't want you to know

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Mayor Dave posted:

We have staffing shortages at the hospitals that already exist, even if we built the covid wards there's no one to treat patients in them

yeah not-even-wokescold-recently-MD friend of mine is yelling that it isn't a problem of prevention but hospital management, which is true to a point, but goddamn dude, so close, yet....

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
fatality rate gonna go up bigly because these idiots won’t believe doctors and demand facebooks cures while in the hospital

shits gonna get loving grim, hope no goon gets in a car accident or anything

Apr 7, 2003

Crunchy Black posted:

yeah not-even-wokescold-recently-MD friend of mine is yelling that it isn't a problem of prevention but hospital management, which is true to a point, but goddamn dude, so close, yet....

That's the current chud line, "ICUs are always almost full because they don't staff ICUs they don't need!"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pillowpants posted:

Who wants to know HHS numbers? Updated at 9am

75% of beds Inpatient beds nationwide are in use.
18% of those are COVID related.
77% of ICU Staffed beds are full - AL is at 102%, MS and FL are at 94%, TX/GA at 93%, with another 11 states at or above 80% ICU occupancy

Yeah, I'm watching the hospital capacity drop daily around here, and it's pretty spooky :ohdear:

Apr 7, 2003

Koirhor posted:

fatality rate gonna go up bigly because these idiots won’t believe doctors and demand facebooks cures while in the hospital

shits gonna get loving grim, hope no goon gets in a car accident or anything

Hey, remember last year when everyone said "this winter is gonna be dire" and then winter happened and 300K people died and no one gave a gently caress?

lol

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —
Students and staff in the Greenville County School District who are exposed to COVID-19 are now spending 10 days in quarantine.

But a school board vote Tuesday night could shave three days off that period, according to district spokesman Tim Waller.

:psyduck:

lmao get on our level here in texas, where i was explicitly told that i don't have to quarantine my child when i got the exposure letter

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

266,000 cases yesterday :eyepop:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i know a real naysayer but he had to start taking ivermectin because he was a little horse

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they should cut more unemployment benefits to incentivize people to staff the ICUs

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
i was already doing half-assed intermittent fasting for about two weeks now, but a nice goon sent me over an exercise plan that I can do from home so I've started doing that too

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

this is also why you should just stay home, anything big and public right now involves alcohol consumption and once people are a few beers in the masks come off.

This was a few months back, but :agreed:

I only leave to go to work, but supplies, and score weed.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Didn't Joe Rogan tout ivermectin a few times, that's probably the most dangerous vector for a drug that doesn't treat covid

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Business Gorillas posted:

lol, just lmao if you don't live in a community with a kosher butcher

Halal works too. Even if there isn't a halal butcher nearby, my dad has been trying to set up an agreement with some imams to come out and kill a few of his sheep on site (one argument is who disposes of carcass), with the payment being a bunch of choice cuts - any farmer should be looking into that type of arrangement

gradenko_2000 posted:

i was already doing half-assed intermittent fasting for about two weeks now, but a nice goon sent me over an exercise plan that I can do from home so I've started doing that too

my friend who works at proctor and gamble has been staying safe by not eating at work and is on de facto IF and is the first person I've ever seen gain weight doing that. It's a huge bummer

Edit can someone link the goon tracker again, it's one of the best sites for case/lagged death overlays

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 24, 2021

Apr 7, 2003

smoobles posted:

lol

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

a chud walks in to tractor supply and grabs a tube of ivermectin, the cashier says "why the long face?"

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Rynn posted:

lmao this rocks

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

but I have been told repeatedly that it's Over

:thunk:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
expect more and more school districts start easing up on the quarantine measures and dates until they do away with them entirely except for kids that are actively in hospitals so they don't crater their attendance levels, that's all that matters to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

fits my needs posted:

they should cut more unemployment benefits to incentivize people to staff the ICUs