Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mr Hootington posted:

We are going to kill another million people and not even blink lmao

They died free, and that's really obviously all Americans care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Grey Fox posted:

Everything is hosed when you start agreeing with Jerry Jones https://twitter.com/JoriEpstein/status/1430168805196640277

Excuse me Jerry. There may not be an 'I' in 'team'' but you can't spell 'winner' without it :smug:

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

Nah it's the office she's supposed to visit saying uh ma'am you can't come visit there's invisible microwave beams bombarding us please stay away

Holy poo poo, that's brilliant. Like, it's not like anyone is allowed to call bullshit on the obviously bullshit thing, so it's an excuse you can use for basically anything.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

lmfao @ all this horse paste poo poo

what a loving laughable shithole failed state

im so embarassed to be american there needs to be a please for american refugees please take me new zealand or canada

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Gresh posted:

im so embarassed to be american there needs to be a please for american refugees please take me new zealand or canada

:respek:

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

https://kfor.com/news/local/do-not-...ut-consumption/

quote:

KFOR contacted 12 Tractor Supply stores around Oklahoma, and they all said Ivermectin was sold out.

“Ivermectin is gone within hours of shipment,” one store said.

“I mean, we even have ‘Please don’t eat’ signs up,” another told KFOR.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

laffo

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1430301871126818827

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

I don't think this is quite as funny as the bleach saga. now THAT was comedy

I still don't think Bleach should have continued past the Soul Society saga, much less into 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gresh posted:

lmfao @ all this horse paste poo poo

what a loving laughable shithole failed state

Meanwhile this month Georgia threw 600k vaccine doses in the trashcan due to being past the shelf life.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i've been reading horse paste news all day instead
of working lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mark it up 100x and give a 99x discount to anybody who can prove they have a horse

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
looking forward to the next intervention fad, maybe it will be a vitamin and keeping your room hot, there are no limits to our stupidity

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1430287902504800257?s=19

This appears to be bad.

Edit: Ah beaten by a few pages I see.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do the other flavors work as well as the apple flavor???

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
They need to start spreading rumors that the government is putting microchips in Ivermectin

Ivermectin makes you magnetic

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I mean this is hilarious but the FDA should do some kind of recall and have it removed from shelves nationwide

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Shageletic posted:

gonna be seeing someone who does research in diseases tmrw, and I know they're gonna be skeptical me about getting a MRNA shot after my J&J. Anyone have anything I can use to refute them.

AZ and J&J are both Adenovirus viral vector vaccines, and AZ has been studied in combination with MRNA vaccines, to promising results.

quote:

Mixing first and second doses of the Oxford-AstraZeneca and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines yielded strong immune responses. Indeed, every combination of dosing - Pfizer/Pfizer, AZ/Pfizer or Pfizer/AZ produced higher antibody and cellular responses than AZ/AZ.

IMO, waiting for studies for your exact combination of vaccines is way more dangerous than just getting a MRNA vaccine right now. We have enough vaccine mixing studies to say that they're compatible, and there aren't any major risks, beyond the normal vaccine side effects.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

👏🏻Let 👏🏻 them 👏🏻 kill 👏🏻 themselves👏🏻

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Goon Project: Everyone call the local pet supply stores to see if they have any ivervmectin in stock because your grandmother just tested positive. post the trip reports.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hey y'all there's horse paste in that ominously deep pit over there.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Koirhor posted:

I mean this is hilarious but the FDA should do some kind of recall and have it removed from shelves nationwide

lol there's no way they'd do anything that would piss off the chuds that much

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
everyone is way too okay with genocide i gotta say

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

In Training posted:

I thought scotus already killed it.

SCOTUS killed the provision in the moratorium that allowed the prevention of eviction proceedings, without a hearing, by tenants simply attesting they have suffered financial hardship as a result of the pandemic. Tenants can still use hardship as a defense if a motion is brought against them, it's just not automatic now. Also anyone who applied for the Emergency Rental Assistance Program, regardless of the current status (as long as it hasn't been denied) is covered for a year (unless it's denied)

Also I believe a lot of landlords aren't even bothering to file because when they do they have to also send an additional letter informing tenants of their right to use financial hardship as a defense. Which is bad, informing people of their legal rights, you see, because it hurts the landlord's fee-fees.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Relevant Tangent posted:

It really couldn't. Short of troops in the streets enforcing the laws Americans have embraced Covid (and dying of it).

gently caress off liberal

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

PDP-1 posted:

Anyone know if placebo shots make your arm hurt? My friends got their kids into one of the vaccine trials and are trying to figure out if they can tell if they get the real shot or are in the control group.

See if you can get info about the study. Is the placebo a saline shot, or another vaccine? Saline shots shouldn't do much, but immune responses to vaccines are usually more pronounced.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I kind of wish I’d gone to the local feed store earlier to buy ivermectin as a souvenir of how funny these times are

Maybe take some funny photos of me pretending to eat it. That would be funny, right?

Maybe make a video of me eating it for laughs. Since it’s video I’d have to actually squeeze it into my mouth to look realistic. I’d spit it right out after the video was done.

lol That’s funny right

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Koirhor posted:

another insidious developer trying to buy up horse homes, after burdening them with worm related medical bills.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Koirhor posted:

I'd like you to think about this and explain how that would be received by the chud population and right wing media and ask if it's good for the pandemic or bad for the pandemic.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Steve Yun posted:

I kind of wish I’d gone to the local feed store earlier to buy ivermectin as a souvenir of how funny these times are

Maybe take some funny photos of me pretending to eat it. That would be funny, right?

Maybe make a video of me eating it for laughs. Since it’s video I’d have to actually squeeze it into my mouth to look realistic. I’d spit it right out after the video was done.

lol That’s funny right

Make sure to wash it down with some bleach!

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

all this anti-vaxx pro horse paste poo poo because of right wing media grifters trying to own the libs except all they're really doing is killing off their base and speeding up demographic change in the funniest possible way

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

so do you eat the horse paste or apply it to your teeth with a toothbrush

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/beautfc/status/1430043415627149313?s=21

Chances are the people of this town already bought up all the ivermectin for themselves

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

skewetoo posted:

Lol. Oh why am I laughing? Just imaging what it would be like if ketamine becomes the next miracle cure.

ivermectin makes you blind, ketamine lets you see forever.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

maybe Arf should pay these guys a visit

https://www.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/pa8e9j/every_article_that_opens_by_describing_ivermectin/

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"Yeah I had to come from (two counties over) because it's really hard to find right now."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

doesn't seem to be an issue in reality

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
re: rope worms and ivermectin

one time I accidentally took way too much psyllium husk, which is a soluble fiber, and apparently the side effect of that is giant rubber strands of fiber coming out of you and I didn’t know wtf it was a huge “oh no my insides are coming out”

anywho I hope those chuds die

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

can't wait for the academy award nominated film about covid and ivermectin in 5-10 years

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gresh posted:

can't wait for the academy award nominated film about covid and ivermectin in 5-10 years

Will it have Jared Harris?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Reporting from Augusta, GA

There is no ivermectin at tractor supply within a 100 mile radius :lol: (thank goodness my ponies get something else)