Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Aurora posted:

a crab vtuber

WHOA WHAT NOW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Elmnt80 posted:

I mean, there are absolutely some weirdos in AI.
11 inch detective or whatever. I was hearing about his weird misadventures before I had an account, but I vaguely remember he was banned for really unfun reasons.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Scarodactyl posted:

11 inch detective or whatever. I was hearing about his weird misadventures before I had an account, but I vaguely remember he was banned for really unfun reasons.

Yeah he’s been unpersoned permanently. And for an extremely good reason.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Kazinsal posted:

Yeah he’s been unpersoned permanently. And for an extremely good reason.

well?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sexual assault or something similar.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Does anyone remember the thread from over a decade ago (I want to say it was one of the Gross Bachelor ones) where they stumbled on the livejournal of a guy who lived in a van and was utterly obsessed with quantifying everything in exact percentages?

I remember there was a dozens of pages long derail as everyone dug through his history and made fun of him for, among many other things, doing the ol' cum vase thing with a pizza box and posting pictures. It was all fun and games until it was discovered he had been grooming under-aged girls and trafficking them across state lines. There were some calls to local law enforcement and the thread was forced to move on.

Ring any bells?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Sexual assault or something similar.

the people involved asked that it not be discussed, and so we respect that. there is no more information on this story

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Mermaid Shelly ended up visiting us after a mod challenge right?
And she participated in another mod challenge.

Some guy (who was probably thirsting over this girl) wanted photoshop help to change a picture of one of his college classmates. She was standing in a street flooded to mid leg depth, and he wanted someone to add a surfboard because she likes surfing. He was roundly mocked and the mod challenge was for people to take pictures of them in water with something odd on their head and holding something long. Mermaid Shelly was standing in a pool on the steps and had an ironing board and something goofy on her head I forget.

This was also the debut of Shine and his beefy quads, as he took a picture of him holding a vacuum cleaner and a cat on his head. He was then made mod of the new Watch and Weight forum that later became You Look Like poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RFC2324 posted:

the people involved asked that it not be discussed, and so we respect that. there is no more information on this story

Yes, I meant to say something to that effect but couldn't think of a way to phrase it. Sorry.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Honky Dong Country posted:

lol cheese thief is still getting thoroughly owned

lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Cheese thief opening his PMs like

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Holy poo poo, lmao. I had no choice but to do this.

https://soundcloud.com/stanley-swanson-150846885/cheese-thief

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Paladinus posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Paladinus posted:

:nice:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Page 11 and already producing great content.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Cheese thief kinda writes him/herself though. Low-effort sagas

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Mermaid Shelly having a mall katana in addition to the rest of the challenge is proof she was a true blue goon

The wild goon is a beautiful sight of nature

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Paladinus posted:

nice dude

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Paladinus posted:

My brie’s gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got horny at all
The FYAD probes cloud up my login
And I can't post at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray threads
Put meme pictures on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

doingitwrong has a new favorite as of 02:44 on Aug 30, 2021

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Cheese thief kinda writes him/herself though. Low-effort sagas

I would default to "him" since 90% of his posting identity seems to be how he's so worried he's gonna impregnate all the hot/crazy coeds he ends up living with in zany rent-share situations.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
i didnt see the post cheese thief got tagged for until now and not only is this justified, i think it's the perfect punishment for a post this mortifying lol

Cheese Thief posted:

I'm dropping the text in the peace thread as a spoiler. She has 5 kids and deffo wants #6 but it won't be me.

What I want right now is for you to be laying next to me. My head on your chest, one of my legs draped over one of yours.
I start to lightly run my fingers down your chest, stomach, and back up again. Sliding my legs and down as my hand gets closer and close to your cock.
I lightly touch the head, and I begin to slide up and down the shaft.
I hear you start to moan as you harden in my hand. A smile crosses my face as you start to get really worked up.
I sit up, and slide between your legs so I can feel your cock in my mouth. Sucking and stroking while I stare at your face.
You can not maintain a stare, your eyes roll back in your head...until, you lock eyes with me. You watch as I glide up your body to climb on top of you.
I slide slowly down your your hard cock. You throw your head back, and say "gently caress yea... "
You feel me get even more wet as I slide down you. My nails digging into your chest as I move up and down on your rock hard cock.
I throw my head back and ride faster and faster until you almost lose yourself.
Then I lean down, kiss you hard as just the tip of your hard cock remains in my pussy. Teasing you as you try to arch further inside me.
You flip me to my back and slide in deep. loving me hard. It takes everything in you to maintain control as you push me closer to climax.
You tease my nipples with your tongue and I become even more wet. I pull your face towards mine, you kiss me. Light at first, and deeper as my tongue becomes intertwined with yours.
You leave me gasping for breath as you kiss my neck and lightly bite my ear.
I say your name, pull you in closer as I begin to contract around you, making you lose all the control you thought you had.
You slide in again, as I breathlessly say "please cum...please." You erupt inside me, panting, nearing exhaustion.
Even though you are done, I still want you. I arch towards you as you begin to pull out.
Too much?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
I'm trying to find the actual load-bearing slur post, does anyone have a link handy?

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Also Cheese Thief's post was bad and I'm glad they're out of the peace thread, it is a nice place

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

bare bottom pancakes posted:

I'm trying to find the actual load-bearing slur post, does anyone have a link handy?

Its on page 2, but here is the link to the thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
What are the chances that the cheese thief post was written one-handed by cheese thief themself

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What are the chances that the cheese thief post was written one-handed by cheese thief themself

lying on the internet about one's sexual escapades? who would do such a thing

i'd say close to 100%. i haven't done any writing style comparisons or anything though. cause, you know

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Zil posted:

Its on page 2, but here is the link to the thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826

That's what I get for not reading page 2. One of my favorite pieces of SA history since I was one of the people called an unregistered human being.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

100%

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I have used this joke before, but thanks to advancements in voice to text, you don't even need one hand to post anymore!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Cheese Thief made a QCS thread about how he told his female co-workers about people being probed for calling people 'oval office' and if they thought that was weird or not.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Roth posted:

Cheese Thief made a QCS thread about how he told his female co-workers about people being probed for calling people 'oval office' and if they thought that was weird or not.

Wait, cheese thief is that weirdo?

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019

Roth posted:

what was the consensus amongst the female coworkers

e: apparently, the consensus was that "pussy" is way worse than "oval office", which is, ok, fair enough

nurmie has a new favorite as of 03:24 on Aug 30, 2021

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

nurmie posted:

what was the consensus amongst the female coworkers

Cheese Thief is extremely sexy and irresistible.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
if true we should not ban him, until he runs out of funny posts for us to laugh at

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Follow the r/relationships rule of add about 150 pounds to everyone and his story makes more sense

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

cheese thief is a stone cold stud who eats ground beef and mayo inbetween swinging around 25lb maces and sleeping on the floor. ganbatte cheese thief.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

cheese thief and bust rodd in chain probation heaven together

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

MrGreenShirt posted:

Does anyone remember the thread from over a decade ago (I want to say it was one of the Gross Bachelor ones) where they stumbled on the livejournal of a guy who lived in a van and was utterly obsessed with quantifying everything in exact percentages?

I remember there was a dozens of pages long derail as everyone dug through his history and made fun of him for, among many other things, doing the ol' cum vase thing with a pizza box and posting pictures. It was all fun and games until it was discovered he had been grooming under-aged girls and trafficking them across state lines. There were some calls to local law enforcement and the thread was forced to move on.

Ring any bells?

I have a very faint memory of this... I think it was in a “PYF Internet Drama” type of thread, probably around 2013 - 2016 or so. Sorry I can’t tell you more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cheese thief seems nice, why are you mean to him