Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wow that Sludge Tank thing was quite the roller coaster. Every time I thought it couldn’t possibly get weirder, he’d rocket into:
-Murdering cyclists
-Fisting
-Brown pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

isn't brown piss usually rhabdo?

separately, what the gently caress is nudeweb tia

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the brown pee is why they call him sludge tank hope that helps

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

LordSaturn posted:

isn't brown piss usually rhabdo?

separately, what the gently caress is nudeweb tia

Basically craigslist back when it had a hookup personals section

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Brown piss AGAIN?

HONEY, TIME FOR ANOTHER FISTING MARATHON :getin:

:edit:
EVERYDAY I WAKE UP AND FIVE-FINGER SLAM A FIST INTO MY GIRLFRIEND'S ANUS FOR 4 HOURS

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Basically craigslist back when it had a hookup personals section

Was said earlier apparently it has a thriving shitposting scene though. I guess you gotta do something during your refractory period.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Was said earlier apparently it has a thriving shitposting scene though. I guess you gotta do something during your refractory period.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

lmao

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Let's play a game of find the dickpic avatar

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

... Are those bots? Why are they posting like that

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hot and steamy.

nurmie
Dec 8, 2019
Line Em Up

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Line Em Up

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Line Em Up

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Line Em Up

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Line Em Up

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Line Em Up

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

The Jump to Bottom button in the top right... Put my mind at ease and say it does what it ordinarily does.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Line Em Up

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Line Em Up

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Line Em Up

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Line Em Up

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Make fun of this if you want, but something awful once had a 200 page thread of people just saying, “shut the gently caress up esco”.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

INRI would also troll the Star Citizen watcher thread by periodically posting that the goons within should call their mothers.

At the time I was a regular in that thread and didn't see the humor, then I stopped posting in it so much and got the joke.

iirc his explanation was just "well I thought it was funny once so I figured it'd be funny a thousand times"

that thread also had arfJason pull up to regularly remind not to doxx, I think before DS got permabanned for that

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

lifg posted:

Make fun of this if you want, but something awful once had a 200 page thread of people just saying, “shut the gently caress up esco”.

The 'pos also had a thread with "ban space kimchi" written in quite a number of electronic writing applications.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

fun hater posted:

hello department of homeland security

The steroid thread really has a wide range of wild poo poo. My favorite (comparatively harmless) bit was the poster who decided since steroids were so good for bulking up, why not try other forms of steroids to see what else he could optimize.

Like tanning:

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Thread's been kind of slow lately & I have the next 2 days off of work. Had a colonoscopy this morning...with no anesthetic because my BP was a little too high (thanks Tren!). Past 2 day of gym time on a liquid diet have been interesting. So, anyway, that was fun. I now know what it's like to have nearly 5' of flexible tubing shoved up my rear end.

Anyway, since I'm not going to the gym today, I thought I'd talk a little bit about my experience with Melanotan II (MT-2). So, this stuff is essentially a peptide that increases your ability to tan. It is injected subQ. Most protocols indicate a loading phase followed by a maintenance phase. The dosages are usually measured in micrograms (mcg). While literature & anecdotes indicate users can notice pigmentation changes through injections alone, UV light (sun or tanning beds) really potentiate the effects. Some users report the darkening of existing freckles/moles while others have said they've developed new ones. There doesn't appear to be anything that indicates increased melanoma risk using MT-2, but obviously if a user is exposing themselves to UV rays, then that risk does increase. Other (common) side effects include nausea after pinning, increased libido, and increased erections. For my part, I've only ever experienced the nausea. It's not overwhelming, usually lasts for less than a minute, & only occurs when my injection is around 500mcg.

A little background: I'm a pale sonofabitch. Mostly Irish/Scottish ancestry & I sit squarely in the Type II category on the Fitzpatrick scale. (This scale is basically a quick dermatological tool to determine skin pigmentation type. It runs from Type I to Type VI. The lower the Type number, the paler a person is). I was usually slathered in SPF 1 billion growing up during the summers. As an adult, I'd really feel self-conscious at any gathering that took place outdoors, especially if it included a swimming pool since I felt like a ghost. After some reading, I gave MT-2 a try for the first time 2 summers ago.

My first experience with MT-2 I followed a pretty common loading protocol, but I avoided any UV exposure. I wanted to make sure that this stuff had built up in my system before purposely exposing myself to the sun, since the literature suggests that, once saturated, people who typically burn aren't likely to due to increased melanogenesis (the mechanism that basically increases your total melanin).

Once my 2 week loading phase was over, I ventured out into the sun. At first, I was doing around 20 minutes with a low SPF on (around 15, I think). I wasn't burning at all, which in & of itself was a pretty big shock. But over the course of a few weeks, I was gaining a little bit of color. So I became a bit emboldened & decided to up the time to 30 minutes & using actual tanning lotion (Hawaiian Tropic stuff with a measly SPF of 4). I was doing 3 of these outside sessions per week. Within a month, I was pretty dark. Not "holy poo poo he's changed races!"-dark, but much, much, much darker than I'd ever been before. I essentially had a really nice tan. What's more, I still wasn't burning or peeling at all. Add in a regimen of shaving everything except my rear end-crack & I felt like a bro for the first time in my life. A tan does absolute wonders for increasing the appearance of muscle definition/separation.

Anyway, I decided that I wouldn't run this stuff year-round, but just rather use it during our (extended) summers down here. So basically May thru September.

This past summer (my second summer using MT2), I lived in a location where I couldn't really go outside & lay out. So I took advantage of my gym's tanning beds which were free with membership. Each bed has a chart showing how much time in the bed would be equivalent to time in the sun. Again I decided to keep it to no more than (the equivalent of) 30 minutes 3 times a week. Mostly the results were the same after my loading phase. I began to develop a very good tan with nothing in the way of side effects. However, one of the differences was that I was actually developing a deep reddish color on certain parts of my body. Particularly my upper chest/clavicle/anterior delt area as well as the entirety of my triceps. Granted, it wasn't a stark contrast. The surrounding areas, which were the typical brownish-tan color kinda blended in & graduated into these more reddish areas. Also, don't be confused: this wasn't the more bright pink color that we associate with sunburns, but rather a deep, ruddy red color. I noticed all of this at first, but as weeks went by, I guess I just kind of accepted it since I still liked my color. A few folks that I know commented on the phenomenon but it was still more of a curiosity than some weird poo poo that was going on. All things being equal, my guess is that whatever mechanism caused this change between summers comes down to how I react to natural sunlight versus a tanning bed.

Also, what I've noticed with MT-2 at the end of each summer when I'd discontinue use is that I'd keep my color for nearly 2 months before the tan began to slowly fade. Armed with that knowledge, what I plan on doing this coming summer is doing my 3x/week regimen (outside; I'll walk to a park a couple of blocks away & just throw down a towel) and then once I reach a desirable color, I'll just keep up with my maintenance dosing but avoid UV exposure until I notice that the tan is beginning to fade.

A couple of notes: You can legally purchase MT-2 (as well as bacteriostatic water to reconstitute it & insulin syringes to inject it) all online. I'm not going to get into where, but there are plenty of above-board peptide companies online with good reviews of their MT-2. Freckles: I wasn't heavily freckled growing up, but I did have a few on my shoulders/upper chest once I'd reached adulthood. Using MT-2, they absolutely did darken (moreso than the surrounding skin). Aesthetically it doesn't really matter to me. None of them have developed into moles/growths. YMMV.

So that's my MT-2 experience to this point.

Or the (maybe bad?) advice to donate your blood to lower your blood pressure:

Tommy 2.0 posted:

On EQ, DONATE BLOOD. It's an immediate way to lower BP and hematocrit, and it's a good cause. You can donate with the basic every 56 days I think.

There's also a strain of guys who post there who have really concerning body image issues and use steroids as a way of coping, but I feel it's a bit intrusive to quote stuff from them.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Go You Good Thing

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I've been trying to get fired from my job at the nudity factory and they just gave me a promotion instead. Damnit!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

There's also a strain of guys who post there who have really concerning body image issues and use steroids as a way of coping, but I feel it's a bit intrusive to quote stuff from them.

this is why TCC makes me uncomfortable because while there is some darkly funny poo poo like the roid raging anal fisting guy there is also just a lot of sad and depressing posts posted by goons clearly struggling with serious addiction and body image issues

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 16:54 on Aug 31, 2021

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Meloncholric posted:

this is why TCC makes me uncomfortable because while there is some darkly funny poo poo like the roid raging anal fisting guy there is also just a lot of sad and depressing posts posted by goons clearly struggling with addiction and body image issues

Yeah I feel like it's a mix. It's funny to see people disclosing completely bonkers and dangerous poo poo they're doing and how so much of it is/was permissible because of "the culture" of the thread/subforum at the time. It's also amusing in the sense that you can see the same "must optimize this because I am the smartest, smarter than those others doing this" thing that's like endemic to the SA posting psyche applied to drug use instead of Pokemon Go or collecting vinyl records.

But it is also still providing a space where, as much as we laugh at it being a demonstrable deterrent against drugs, also has clearly been a gateway and enabling space off and on for a long time.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

But there are also funny things that get posted like this

Also search for DNP in that thread, I know that popped up a few times. That poo poo is terrifying, it messes with how your mitochondria produce energy and it is not unheard of people to cook themselves from the inside out with that stuff.

quote:

Instead of turning it into useable energy molecules, called ATP, it’s transformed into excess heat. Those who take dangerous doses of dinitrophenol raise their internal body temperatures to such an extent that it damages the protein in their bodies. Think of how an egg white changes when you heat it by boiling it or frying it. Egg whites are nearly all protein; how they react to heat is how your body’s proteins react to heat. Very high doses of dinitrophenol can cause immediate rigor mortis after death.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Zil posted:

But there are also funny things that get posted like this

Also search for DNP in that thread, I know that popped up a few times. That poo poo is terrifying, it messes with how your mitochondria produce energy and it is not unheard of people to cook themselves from the inside out with that stuff.

There will always be space for drugs.txt type laughing at other websites, no matter what state TCC is in past or present. There's something about drugs that makes people say nutty things :thunk:

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

From the goldmine thread about the roommate that built a new room in a rented apartment.

ThePeavstenator posted:

Have you had to clean up bags of his own poo poo that he leaves around the place or devised an RC-car door-opening system for your own entry into the apartment?

This appears to be a reference to another roommate saga.

Is anyone familiar with it?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That would be Martin Random's fecal lasagna thread.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Another good steroid thread saga was the guy who was extremely skinny and got bullied some and took a few cycles and bulked up and then started feeling good about himself but then started getting into scraps/tussles with people at clubs and having anger issues and turned into something of a bully himself, and then he botched his post-cycle therapy and had a full emotional breakdown and through all of it he was like :v: "steroids great 10/10". He has a redtext about giving people head injuries now.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

barbecue at the folks posted:

I really got into the forums in my early twenties

By my thirties I was obsessed with the thought of forums and channeled the idea until my thought patterns got really bizarre.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That would be Martin Random's fecal lasagna thread.

Thanks!

I had not thought about Martin Random in a long while

This is better than I imagined

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Eine Um Lp

E: gently caress

Strategic Tea has a new favorite as of 18:43 on Aug 31, 2021

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

Line em up