Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Titans cut Dez Fitzpatrick who was our fourth round pick this year. Who we traded up for.

JRob is good for one of these every season. Drives me loving insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If it makes you feel better he was cut because wr talent is so deep because he traded for julio Jones and signed Josh Reynolds. Still odd decision making though

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars are a slam-dunk top 10 run defense and also probably a slam-dunk bottom 5 pass defense

What?

EvilBeard posted:

I can't wait to see Urban's offense get smoked and them scrambling to figure out how to make Lawrence and some good pieces work. I think they have some talent, but I don't trust him to use them properly.

Me and you both.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
How can you be a top 10 run defense when other teams spend 60% of the game just running out the clock

(yes this will apply to the Texans as well)

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Intruder posted:

How can you be a top 10 run defense when other teams spend 60% of the game just running out the clock

(yes this will apply to the Texans as well)

So you're tellin' me this is the division for The Run???

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Forrest on Fire posted:

So you're tellin' me this is the division for The Run???

Run AFCSoutablished!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

If it makes you feel better he was cut because wr talent is so deep because he traded for julio Jones and signed Josh Reynolds. Still odd decision making though

At this point I have to question our scouting process. Isaiah Wilson and now this guy in back to back years is pretty baffling. Not to mention this bullshit with weaver.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1432849978389635072
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1432856375634300932

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
They've totally overhauled their defensive front and gave up like 2 yards a carry in the preseason Honestly, good for him, people have said you can't say the quiet part out loud but maybe it shouldn't be quiet in the first place

Covid outbreaks in 2021 will cost teams games because of the agreement the NFLPA agreed to, and it's an ongoing health crisis. gently caress tact.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

They've totally overhauled their defensive front and gave up like 2 yards a carry in the preseason

Honestly, good for him, people have said you can't say the quiet part out loud but maybe it shouldn't be quiet in the first place

Covid outbreaks in 2021 will cost teams games because of the agreement the NFLPA agreed to, and it's an ongoing health crisis. gently caress tact.

I mean, it does effect the team. If your players on the bubble are not vaccinated, you risk not having them available for some weeks if they get Covid, and not only that, you risk losing other players in their position group for being close contacts. The coaches should be able to weigh that if two players are very close performance wise.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Jags are going to get punished harder for this than they did for putting player health at risk with full contact practices against the rules

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They will just have to pay some league minimum salary to some scrubs

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I'm some scrubs, pay me Urban.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bismack Billabongo posted:

At this point I have to question our scouting process. Isaiah Wilson and now this guy in back to back years is pretty baffling. Not to mention this bullshit with weaver.

Yeah they have some of the weirdest stinkers then I think Big Jeff and all is forgiven

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
JRob has a lot of misses but when he hits, he loving hits.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I think he hit big again with molden

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

Yeah they have some of the weirdest stinkers then I think Big Jeff and all is forgiven

That 2019 draft looks amazing right now. Big Jeff, AJB and Nate Davis are all great picks. Jury still out on Amani hooker but I’m optimistic. David long looks like he’ll be getting a bigger role this year too and I’m very excited about it, I think he definitely will be replacing rashaan evans when he walks

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I drafted Derrick Henry first overall in my fantasy league

My second pick was AJ Brown

Go Tits

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1435609805087969280

I mean might as well just straight tank I guess

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1435609805087969280

I mean might as well just straight tank I guess

There’s a nice seat on the Tractorcito for you.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gonna use this opportunity to pull for a team that never disappoints

The Bears

If they trade Watson I'll probably come back. If they cut him and tell him to gently caress off I'll definitely come back

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

I'm comfortable rooting for the Texans... as long as they don't play Watson. If he plays, gently caress the whole team.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

They'll play him if he agrees to play. No doubt in my mind

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

*walks in*

The Texans loving suck and will go 0-17.

*walks out*

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans
https://twitter.com/GrindSimmons94/status/1437035981169963011?s=19

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

It's time

Big Jeff

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

The sports teams I follow are 0/2 so far this weekend, both losing to teams they should have beaten comfortably. It's a trend that i'm sure the Jaguars will continue for me.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Soul Glo posted:

It's time

Big Jeff

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
14-3 starts now

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
16-1 starts now

(we always split with the jags. always.)

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titan Up baby

About to head downtown to the stadium in a few minutes

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Probably Magic posted:

16-1 starts now

(we always split with the jags. always.)

We’ve won every game against the jags since tannehill has been playing. Which granted is only three games. But still

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Titan Up baby

About to head downtown to the stadium in a few minutes

Have fun man. Tell me about the secondary

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Teva posted:

The sports teams I follow are 0/2 so far this weekend, both losing to teams they should have beaten comfortably. It's a trend that i'm sure the Jaguars will continue for me.

Getting blown the gently caress out by the Texans minus Watson in week 1 would be the perfect Jaguars thing to do and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Getting blown the gently caress out by the Texans minus Watson in week 1 would be the perfect Jaguars thing to do and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

It's not looking great so far.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

gently caress

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oline is rear end

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Quessenberry is gonna be a huge liability if they don’t give him swaim or pruitt to block

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Gonna be a baaaaad season for this division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

The Texans are going to the super bowl imo