Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
....referee?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What a goal

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

pools are looking lost out there now

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Penalties will always be the worst way to get a result

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

what is this penalty shootout

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

loving hell

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's back.

Weasling Weasel
Oct 20, 2010
Another year, another day in the basement division! However, I'm so exited to go back in the stadium today for the first time in 18 months. Such a long rear end time!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol mitrovich getting booked in thirty seconds.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
lmaoing at forest currently

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
91st minute equaliser and 100th minute winner, absolute scenes. you love to see it (unless you're derby in which case lol)

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
:suicide:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

boro are going up lads.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Another good day for Dick(ie)!

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
Someone needs to have a word with Dickie, we would like to keep hold of him for a season at least. The lad is immense.

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Up 2 in 22' but Bristol will still finish no higher than 10.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Surprised we’ve not seen a sassassin rage post yet given how incredibly shite Swansea look

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Suntoucher posted:

Surprised we’ve not seen a sassassin rage post yet given how incredibly shite Swansea look

Russell Martin's been in the job two weeks and half the squad are injured or didn't have a preseason. And it's not like we've looked good in the last two seasons, we were just getting jammy results and late penalties.

Bit annoyed he keeps leaving the £1.5m striker we bought on the bench though. If we're not better by October then I'll have a few paragraphs ready to go I'm sure.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

How was Ethan Laird?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TheRat posted:

How was Ethan Laird?

An upgrade on a bad centre half playing way out of position when he came on. Another who hasn't really had a preseason.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Cool. He's an insane talent that's been held back by injury. Hopefully he gets a clean run.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

TheRat posted:

Cool. He's an insane talent that's been held back by injury. Hopefully he gets a clean run.

Will probably start on Friday night. Hopefully he's fit enough. We've not got any alternatives apart from a 5'10 centre half Man City let go for free.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

phwoar matt crooks

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

fucks sake boro

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Nice to see Alex mowatt banging them in for West Brom, always liked him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
And another! The boy just loves a goal

Also lol Barnsley

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Man, Warburton was not loving around. Worked out in the end, Chair seems good though I worry about him becoming another Taarabt. Doesn't seem as full of himself at least.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Albion are gonna piss the league please do NOT quote this post when we’ve lost 5 in a row in January

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol Forest

Also, gently caress Derby, the cheating cunts

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I was chuckling at the Arsenal score until I checked the Reading one. Now it's only 1/5th as funny...

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Peterborough's keeper is a chubby little lad.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I love Big Sem

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol get in the bin Derby

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/1433368778084073473?s=20

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It will be extremely funny and infuriating when they are not punished in any way and Rooney finds a way to get them promoted

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

makes me think back to when derby fans were describing the GENIUS of selling their stadium to themselves lol.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

ItohRespectArmy posted:

makes me think back to when derby fans were describing the GENIUS of selling their stadium to themselves lol.

Other clubs (like Reading) did it without issue, but Derby decided to sell it for twice its value.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Derby is not a very smart place. I am from Derby.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
98th minute equaliser, you love to see it (unless you're Blackburn)(lol)

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

paddyboat posted:

lmaoing at forest currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

Bristol drawing 5 of the last 7 games, blowing it in 91st min tonight. gunna be a long season.