Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

I hope it ends at halftime and they spend an entire part 7 on just the second half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

boop the snoot posted:

You could probably get a trainer to offer him some mystery performance enhancing juice and he would allow it without any questions.

It’s one of the things I’ve noticed about anti-covid vax people. It’s literally the only thing they feel this way about.

A bunch of these dumb fucks are taking gray market veterinary dewormer for COVID now to "own the libs" lol

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Anyone who goes out of their way to mention they aren't anti-vaxx is absolutely anti-vaxx.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

sean10mm posted:

A bunch of these dumb fucks are taking gray market veterinary dewormer for COVID now to "own the libs" lol

and as a bonus, their horses are starting to get sick and die because it's getting harder and harder to find ivermectin

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
How loving long does it take to educate yourself on a vaccine?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

boop the snoot posted:

I hope it ends at halftime and they spend an entire part 7 on just the second half.

The "2016 playoffs" games were all in 2017, so watch them cover everything through those Seahawks and Falcons games and just go "and then everything was TOTALLY FINE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK" :byewhore: and make the entire last episode about 28-3 because nothing else about the Falcons after that actually matters.

Technically Falcons seasons exist after that, but... do they, really?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Okay sheep

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The 2020 Falcons deserve mention just because, holy poo poo was that entire season pure Falcons.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mega64 posted:

Like eight years that’s why I listen to doctors and scientists about it.

I know you didn’t mean it this way but this is generally my approach to stuff like this. I have no fuckin idea and I don’t plan to find out — we already have experts to do that for me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
They will absolutely mention the insane 2020 losses in some manner.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mega64 posted:

do you even know how big facebook is?

that's a shitload of reading

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Ehud posted:

do you even know how big facebook is?

that's a shitload of reading

There’s only one scientist’s opinion who truly matters, and that’s Dr. Jenny McCarthney.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://twitter.com/bsudailynews/status/1433180364487499785?s=21

Views:
Makes sense the Colts would be the team that wold prefer to use horse dewormer.
:rimshot:

Yea I stole that joke IDGAF

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mega64 posted:

Jury is still out, I'm waiting for a multi-decade long study to make sure it's safe.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
https://twitter.com/bsudailynews/status/1433180364487499785?s=21

Views:
Makes sense the Colts would be the team that wold prefer to use horse dewormer.
:rimshot:

Yea I stole that joke IDGAF
Well yeah, they're the colts. Ivermectin

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mega64 posted:

An undergraduate degree, four years of medical school, extra time after that in specific field study. Look it'll take a while but he'll get there.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Carson Wentz: "The fact that I suck at football I'd a personal decision. I respect some QBs might want to not suck at football, but for me and my family... excuse me..." *minute long coughing bout*

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wonder what the venn diagram looks like of people who refuse to get the vax and people who drive around in the back seat of their Tesla.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wonder what the venn diagram looks like of people who refuse to get the vax and people who drive around in the back seat of their Tesla.

Ultimate tech bro idol jackoff Steve Jobs tried to treat pancreatic cancer with Jamba Juice, so I'm gonna guess the answer is at least "some"?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Don't worry they're going to start mainlining snake venom lol

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...ows-2021-08-31/

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The Titans are going to leisurely walk into playoffs

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1433504347833475074

Lfg

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Has any RB ever had back to back 2k yard seasons? I’m 99% sure it has never happened.

But my bold prediction for the year is Derrick Henry will get another 2k yard season.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

boop the snoot posted:

Has any RB ever had back to back 2k yard seasons? I’m 99% sure it has never happened.

But my bold prediction for the year is Derrick Henry will get another 2k yard season.

17 games to do it so maybe

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All records reset Week 1

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

boop the snoot posted:

If we're talking rushing and this list is correct no one has ever had two 2k seasons, back to back or in any other way.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

now he's gotta get 2,125 for it to count

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some random guy on twitter is claiming Lamar got vaxxed and I'm going to assume it's true. Apparently he has a Jets podcast.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1433536089864691712?s=19

Chiefs season already lost

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The 16/17 game divide is going to be a huge issue for future stats nerds.

Good :dukedog:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

drat no wonder we signed a linebacker

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Duck starting for the Giants would be the type of NFCE clownball I need in my life.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

no you see, that guy didn't actually get JAKK'D UP because they played 17 games that season

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sweet thursday posted:

The 16/17 game divide is going to be a huge issue for future stats nerds.

Good :dukedog:

As a stat nerd I was wondering what OJ would have done with 16 games long ago my friend. It would have been very brutal, both on the field and with everyone to this day having to note the unrepentant murderer's single season rushing record.

So, in the end I welcome more games from a stats standpoint just in case something like that comes up again.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It'll be annoying for people putting together per game stuff for guys like Mahomes going forward because of those couple of years.

Like how with Brady and Peyton you'd be looking at stuff and getting annoyed about those few years Peyton was in the AFC East.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

As a stat nerd I was wondering what OJ would have done with 16 games long ago my friend. It would have been very brutal, both on the field and with everyone to this day having to note the unrepentant murderer's single season rushing record.

So, in the end I welcome more games from a stats standpoint just in case something like that comes up again.
:hai:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Some random guy on twitter is claiming Lamar got vaxxed and I'm going to assume it's true. Apparently he has a Jets podcast.

https://twitter.com/theNFLchick/status/1433537206946250757

she has generally had good info so hey maybe

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom Brady got vaxxed and Bruce Arians was a genius finding out about a way to get around HIPPAA.

Watch the rest of the league get the shot.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's gonna turn out to be that other Lamar Jackson the like Jets cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

Anyone who goes out of their way to mention they aren't anti-vaxx is absolutely anti-vaxx.

I'd give Leonard a pass on that. He's a good guy and speaks up about mental illness a lot. So it's not like he's someone who doesn't believe in medication and therapy and stuff. I think Buckner will get to him eventually, and Buckner is really outspoken about everyone getting it. I think most Colts defenders are probably the ones who got the shot. But it seems like most the offense is being dumb about it.

Wentz on the other hand is just a chud. Jacob Eason is just patiently waiting for when he'll play some games for when Wentz inevitably gets hurt or goes on the COVID list.