Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm going to be putting my Yamaha PSS-680 up on ebay, BTW, for $80, or 100 for non-goons. Anybody interested in getting first dibs, PM me before I list it. Nothing wrong with it, I just have too many toys that I've spent too much on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
E: gone

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 28, 2021

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Hey I'm looking for a umc1820 if anyone has one

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It may be a long shot but if I can interest anybody in a really nice antique cassette deck:

Appears to be working. As I've said before ITT, I'm looking for an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, to name one thing.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

petit choux posted:

It may be a long shot but if I can interest anybody in a really nice antique cassette deck:

Appears to be working. As I've said before ITT, I'm looking for an Electro-Sonix Platform compressor, to name one thing.

Would you take cash?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Eat My Ghastly rear end posted:

Would you take cash?

If it can be used to purchase a compressor, I imagine so. PM me an offer and if I don't like it I'll just send you a link to the ebay auction in a few days if I don't get any better ones.

Txxt
Dec 11, 2004
I just posted a Push 2 in SA mart if anyone is interested :unsmith:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody interested in fixing up a really old Korg synth? This thing is so old it backs up its patches to audiocassette.

The old guy I picked it up from couldn't recall the last time it had been played. He had no recollection of the pitchbend stick having been broken off, either. It stank of tobacco, had mouse droppings inside it, which I've vacuumed out. Here's what it looks like on the inside:

Reminds me of the inside of those old arcade games. I notice there's a battery tack welded in there, probably hasn't ever been replaced. I imagine every single paper capacitor needs replacing.

I also have a matched pair of Vox DA15's I may be willing to part with, looking for cool noisemakers. PM me.

ED: Vox DA10's, not 15's.

The synth, predictably enough, did not work. I'm going to put it up on ebay to try to get back what I paid for it. I'm sure somebody wouldn't mind having it for parts alone. Anybody interested, PM me, but it is not working.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Aug 23, 2021

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007
Got a few pieces of guitar gear I am looking to offload, as well as a double bass drum pedal I never really used. I can calculate shipping on a per order basis, since you never know if someone wants one or four pedals.

Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Isolated Power Supply (pristine condition - includes 5 power jumper cables) - $105
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner (lots of paint scratched off, but works just fine) - $55
TC Electronic Ditto (great condition; has velcro on the bottom) - $70
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver - $90
Homemade(?) Pedal Board - $60
Coda Double Bass Pedal (pedals only, no beaters) - $75

Willing to consider trades for a Polytune 2 or 3, or a Mooer Phaser or Chorus

EDIT: TU-2, BD-2, and Ditto sold in SA Mart

EDIT: Price of power supply reduced

Gin_Rummy fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 15, 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gin_Rummy posted:

Got a few pieces of guitar gear I am looking to offload, as well as a double bass drum pedal I never really used. I can calculate shipping on a per order basis, since you never know if someone wants one or four pedals.

Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Isolated Power Supply (pristine condition - includes 5 power jumper cables) - $120
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner (lots of paint scratched off, but works just fine) - $55
TC Electronic Ditto (great condition; has velcro on the bottom) - $70
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver - $90
Homemade(?) Pedal Board - $60
Coda Double Bass Pedal (pedals only, no beaters) - $75

Willing to consider trades for a Polytune 2 or 3, or a Mooer Phaser or Chorus

How much for the TU-2 and the ditto shipped to 12594?

Gin_Rummy
Aug 4, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

How much for the TU-2 and the ditto shipped to 12594?

I actually just sold those last night in SA Mart, sorry bud!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gin_Rummy posted:

I actually just sold those last night in SA Mart, sorry bud!

No worries!

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Putting out feelers for selling/trading my candy apple red Toronado.

These guitars are pretty rare, and really fun to play! Fender introduced them as a direct competitor to an SG. Same neck scale length. Serial number dates this to 2000-2001, MIM.

This one is stock with two small modifications: I added treble bleed mods to the volume knobs (so the volume changes and not the tone) and replaced the black toggle switch cap with a cream one.

Has the original Fender Atomic Humbuckers installed.

Im trying to find/fund a Britt Daniel telecaster, but I’d be open to a thinline tele or jag, hollow/semi hollow body guitar, an SG, or another fender offset.

I live in the SF Bay Area if anyone wants to make a local trade happen. Would consider a mail swap too.

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Sep 7, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have a stereo TC Ditto that I'm not putting to use. I'm looking to get a Electro-Harmonix Platform compressor, in case anybody is interested.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Sep 12, 2021

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Super long shot but I might be in the market for a Squier Bass VI if someone is looking to offload one.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Selling some gear in order to upgrade. Prices are ballpark and negotiable. Happy to answer and questions; everything works perfectly, just looking for some more updated gear.

- EHX Enigma:Qballs envelope filter ~$100
- Markbass Super Synth (1st gen) ~$100
- BOSS LMB-3 Limiter ~$30

Edit: ALL SOLD

Scarf fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 21, 2021

Fats
Oct 14, 2006

What I cannot create, I do not understand
Fun Shoe
I've got a Polyend Tracker that's been collecting dust since I got the M8. Bought it used from Control Voltage last year, it's in great condition and updated to the latest 1.4 firmware. I've got the box and all bits it came with, and a cheapo padded case if you'd want that too.

$400 shipped (or happy to meet in person if you're around Oregon and not a murderer). Oh gosh I underestimated the number of PMs I'd get. I'm working through them, so consider this pending sale. Sold! Thank you all.

Fats fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 21, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Please check your PMs.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Thinking about buying a Nazgul/Sentient set to go in my MJ Jackson. If I did would anyone be interested in buying the Dimarzio PAF pro and Super Distortion set out of it? 6 string, tremolo spaced, black covers. Direct mounted if that makes any difference. Dunno how much I haven't looked into it yet, but something fair. Just don't want to be out a full 200 just to replace pickups.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
got an SDRUM, Boss TE-2, Earthquaker Plumes, and Horizon Devices precision drive I'm looking to offload. If anyone's interested let me know. Also have a Dimarzio Titan bridge pickup with a raw nickel cover and black bolts. Oh and two old stock ibanez pickups if anyone needs a couple of fairly decent cheap pickups

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I need a few bucks and haven't really used this stereo Ditto pedal. I bought it and a Boss and I wound up using the Boss. It's LNIP. PM me.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
E: Traded

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 19, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I'm gonna just put up here that I have a Beatstep Pro in minty condition w/ box and I'm looking to get a couple hundred for it, in a bit of financial trouble. PM me.

Also, a 4U padded Gator rack, seen a little wear but overall great shape.

Also, anybody looking to get a Yamaha DD-55 for cheap, PM me. I have about a half dozen RN.

And I don't have a decent account with any shipping company and the best way I have of getting a good shipping discount is through eBay, so I'll just set it up as an ebay sale.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 17, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Also, I have a couple of really decent beginner's keyboards, or I should say more than a couple.

+
I'm currently doing some flea markets but I make more online. If I can sell you a cheap keyboard from my ebay page I would like to.

But the couple I was referring to are the Yamaha EZ-30 and a Yamaha PSR 280. The EZ-30 has really impressed me (for its price point) it has like a dozen DSP effects, 670 voices, MIDI in and out, some built-in piano lessons, 61 pressure sensitive keys,. And it's in great shape. Swap or sell, I was looking to get a little cash for it but I may accept something in trade. The PSR is also in great condition but is a little more feature limited. They both look like the classic Yamaha plastic keyboard, pretty solid and sturdy, generally.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Yeah, I gave one of the above keyboards to one of the kids in the building. All the kids on my end of the building (townhouse apts) now have keyboards. And I am 100% more popular.

I just relisted my Vox DA-10 practice amp, selling at $100, if anybody wants to do some kind of swap or just give me cash, let me know. It's a pretty good amp.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I am putting the Beatstep Pro up in SA Mart for 150 + ship.

... and SOLD!

petit choux fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Nov 19, 2021

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
Sold

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 4, 2021

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

sold to minidracula :woop:

Kilometers Davis fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jan 20, 2022

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

i have the psr 280 and it's honestly a p solid midi controller lol, did a double take when i saw yours.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Selling a couple of pedals - wanted to put them up here before dealing with Reverb. Offers welcome!

Friedman BE-OD in near mint shape - just a few fine scratches in the finish on the back. No box. $130 shipped
Zvex Box of Rock Vexter in good shape, box included. $150 shipped

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Please someone take my cursed Keeley Monterey off my hands.

It's in perfect working condition, excellent physical condition. For some reason I just can't sell it anywhere.

They retail for $300 new. For goons I'll go $150, shipping included.
Can update TS if needed.

Will also be open to trading for strange/weird fuzzes.

(Filaments has already been sold, I just took the photo together)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have an Akai MPK Mini I'd be wiling to part with for say, 70 shipped CONUS. Shipping elsewhere will probably cost a little but I can do it. It is a really sweet little arpeggiator/control device. PM with any offers.

Also have a couple decent turntables, nothing special, by Aiwa and Sony, $35 plus shipping. They power up and appear to work, and the plexi covers are intact but I imagine you should get a new cartridge for any thrift store turntable, which is what these are.

Probably going to sell off a few other things, just throwing these out for starters. Can take pics if interested, just reply.

ED: I also bought a Nintendo DS thinking I'd get a Korg DS-10 cart, but haven't so far. Make me an offer.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Going to drop the price on the Akai to 60 shipped. How about that.

And sold. Thanks goon, I'll probably get it in the mail by Monday. Though we're now getting a snowstorm.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 21, 2022

minidracula
Dec 22, 2007

boo woo boo

Kilometers Davis posted:

Anyone interested in my Meris Mercury 7?
Is this still available? If you haven't already sold this, I might be game. Just to confirm, this is the pedal version, or the 500 series lunchbox version?

minidracula fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jan 15, 2022

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

minidracula posted:

Is this still available? If you haven't already sold this, I might be game. Just to confirm, this is the pedal version, or the 500 series lunchbox version?

Still available! It’s the pedal version :)

awfulkilometersdavis@gmail.com come say helloooooo

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Sold the Mercury 7 to minidracula!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody wanting this pair, like $20 shipped or swap me some CDs or something, let me know. Obviously they don't cover the front of the PO and that's why I upgraded. Purchased on ebay, upgraded shortly thereafter.

(Looks like imgur screwed up on the image edit but you get the picture, I'm sure)

petit choux fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 21, 2022

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
e: sold for real this time

Drunk Driver Dad fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Keeley Aria for sale for $125 shipped, $10 cheaper than on my reverb listing!