Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

Yeah, vtubers are pretty much the only holo cast you're encouraged to deny.

Good loving lord :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Armitag3 posted:

Mods please tell me this fits as a thread title.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Armitag3 posted:

Holy gently caress.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Armitag3 posted:

This post deserves to be pinned to the OP of all the previous Vtuber threads, and all Vtuber discussion on the entire site needs to end with this. There are no other worlds to conquer.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Zil posted:

Mods please tell me this fits as a thread title.

Had to do a little editing to fit, but I hope it works for y'all.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Armitag3 posted:

Oh my

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Takoluka posted:

This post deserves to be pinned to the OP of all the previous Vtuber threads, and all Vtuber discussion on the entire site needs to end with this. There are no other worlds to conquer.

This.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Had to do a little editing to fit, but I hope it works for y'all.

thank you

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
There's a terrible game thread here and it's bad and good and horrifying. It rocks

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808016&pagenumber=221&perpage=40

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Armitag3 posted:

Good grief.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Armitag3 posted:

Ye ye ye!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Okay so a VTuber but it’s Charlie Brown

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Armitag3 posted:

:eyepop:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Armitag3 posted:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Armitag3 posted:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Armitag3 posted:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Oh, no. No, no, no, NO NO NO.
(Snip)
Thank you

Armitag3 posted:

Thank you :cheers:

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

Armitag3 posted:

Holy poo poo.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Armitag3 posted:

:piss:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Armitag3 posted:

:popeye:

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Armitag3 posted:

:eyepop:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Armitag3 posted:

:master:

Flawless. Just perfect

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Armitag3 posted:

legendary

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

every single one that has made a big dramatic announcement storming off the forums, are back posting actively like nothing happened within like a week it’s so pathetic lol

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

I remember their increasingly apocalyptic and unhinged COVID posting that other goons were eating up completely uncritically. It was loving bizarre.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Just found out there’s a solitaire video game so I enjoy them now

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

"I am unusually self-aware" is one of those personal declarations that you kinda shouldn't need to announce.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

"I am unusually self-aware" is one of those personal declarations that you kinda shouldn't need to announce.

That's honestly one of the most baffling parts of that screenshot. Like, are they implying that most trans people aren't self aware? Because self-awareness seems like, y'know, one of the core parts of realizing your true self isn't the gender you were assigned at birth.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

otoh if they think that and feel no shame saying it out loud it gives a lot of insight into the particular brand of weirdness you can expect from them

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I remember their increasingly apocalyptic and unhinged COVID posting that other goons were eating up completely uncritically. It was loving bizarre.

uh yeah it s called hellworld maybe you heard of it

Oh, no. No, no, no, NO NO NO.

We are not bringing up vtubers again. Don't make me turn this car around.

Also, cool it with this pages on pages derail about Steam and "game good/game bad". Y'all got plenty of subforums to get into that. Especially talk of rapey/hentai games. Aunty JD doesn't want that in her house.

This royal decree is co-signed by The Naked King of Shoreditch.
(A rare 2005 saga where all the pics seem to have miraculously survived!)

[holding out my cup] some quotes for the archiveless

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Arivia posted:

Okay so a VTuber but it’s Charlie Brown

don't know if they can ahegao though

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Armitag3 posted:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Kazinsal posted:

That's honestly one of the most baffling parts of that screenshot. Like, are they implying that most trans people aren't self aware? Because self-awareness seems like, y'know, one of the core parts of realizing your true self isn't the gender you were assigned at birth.
It's about the schizophrenia, you weirdo.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
i remember when the poster in that youtube video seemed like someone with a unique perspective in growing up in an insane right-wing church cult and how that screwed her up, but then at some point she started veering off into doomer grifter-land

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Stux posted:

uh yeah it s called hellworld maybe you heard of it

[holding out my cup] some quotes for the archiveless

here’s the OP + a bit more

hairysammoth posted:

As I'm sure you're all aware, we've had some more fun in London today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4705117.stm

Weeee. I live in Shoreditch (where one of the bombs went off this time and last time), so for the second time in two weeks, I'm getting a pretty grandstand seat of the emergency services doing their thing. This is extra great, as I only bought my flat 2 weeks ago, so, you know, I'm feeling pretty awesome about my investment right now.

About four hours ago, they extended the police Do Not Cross line to the house next to mine, and started to evacuate everyone inside it - including my brother and his kids, who live just down the road. 2 hours ago, they stretched this line all the way down the street way past my house.

And started evacuating everyone inside the newly enlarged zone, as before.

Everyone, expcept me.

I am now stuck inside a creepy Hackney ghost town - it's never this quiet here, even at 3am.

So, am I not important enough to warrant evacuation? Maybe they think I have some sort of super-tough skin, or maybe the power of flight.

I'm patently in no danger whatsoever. The bomb was basically a firecracker, and the only thing it hurt was a window on the bus. But, do I alert my presence to the police (and spend the night in an "emergency shelter" *shudder* ), or shall I hide out, the only living soul in Hoxton? Apart from around 200 police and one mystery suit wearing chap in a nasty-assed souped up Renault Clio Sport, of all things.

Whatcha reckon? Extra points for the comedy "Run down the street bollock naked screaming 'Allah al akhbar!'" option.

jhnnywalkr posted:

Oh and I'd be running around my building naked right now.

and so...

he took a few more pics like that

hairysammoth posted:

Naked roof secret anti-terrorist BBQ eh? Hmmm, tough one.

he also tried to (unsuccessfully) order takeout, as well as communicate with another person left stranded inside the cordon, but neither really came to much in the end

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
If you had told me there was a tale about the Naked King of Shoreditch I would 100% believe it was some centuries old English folktale or possibly true story like Emperor Norton.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

i remember when the poster in that youtube video seemed like someone with a unique perspective in growing up in an insane right-wing church cult and how that screwed her up, but then at some point she started veering off into doomer grifter-land

The spark of an apocalypse ignites the latent grifter flames

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lmao pj making the trolls and petty alt right chuds mad with her solid takes about covid and driving puritanical sex negative goons nuts with her wholesome goony anecdotes about farts. Whoever made this video is just a sad little doxxing loser.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ArfJason posted:

Lmao pj making the trolls and petty alt right chuds mad with her solid takes about covid and driving puritanical sex negative goons nuts with her wholesome goony anecdotes about farts. Whoever made this video is just a sad little doxxing loser.

:yeah:

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
PJ definitely had an unique perspective on things that could give her insights into situations where a person with a different lived experience would struggle. She was also mentally unwell.

The actual killer was when she nominated herself the goon Cassandra and started kicking up the same arguments over and over again and constantly making every thread she posted in about herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sounds like youre having a normal one chief.