Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Chamale posted:

If we actually gave a poo poo about children, we would close every restaurant and concert in order to get cases as low as possible so that in-person schooling could be safely open. Instead, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol in a month both US political parties are going to view the COVID pandemic mainly as a mental health issue

that vinay guy is a huge piece of poo poo

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

why should I care about the mu variant

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Der Meister posted:

i dont know, why should mu?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's incredible to me that they're still doing this wishful thinking poo poo

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Tzen posted:

delta vs mu here we goooo :coronatoot:

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
wake me up when mutwo breaks out of the vat tank

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1435310455757713415?s=20

OPEN BIDEN

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THEY WILL ALL PERISH

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
we never should have looked under that truck to find Mu

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Tzen posted:

and somehow i haven't gotten covid yet :shrug:
lol all that changes today, older kid starts second week of elementary school and toddler starts first week of daycare :unsmigghh:
please put on my death cert not death of covid but instead death of open biden

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1322254443644026880
Two out of three ain't bad and a lot better than Trump!

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Tzen posted:

delta vs mu here we goooo :coronatoot:

lol

Trying our hardest to ensure mass death.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Pingui posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1322254443644026880
Two out of three ain't bad and a lot better than Trump!

Give it another year. He’ll be 1/3 at best.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Delta vs Mu. The only winner is the new mutation that comes out of this battle

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol in a month both US political parties are going to view the COVID pandemic mainly as a mental health issue

Well you guys will be happy and unsurprised to know that the public mental health institutions are failing and maybe collapsing as well lmao. So we can all have fun with that too.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Lacrosse posted:

No, it's the entry for bleeding heart from the previous page. I'll have to look up what blueberry is good for when I get home

eating

they taste good, eat some berries

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Goobish posted:

Well you guys will be happy and unsurprised to know that the public mental health institutions are failing and maybe collapsing as well lmao. So we can all have fun with that too.

we still have those?

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

CO:shrug:ID

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lawlicaust posted:

Give it another year. He’ll be 1/3 at best.

which one?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Der Meister posted:

Specifically because Fauci said not to worry about it.

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

Chamale posted:

If we actually gave a poo poo about children, we would close every restaurant and concert in order to get cases as low as possible so that in-person schooling could be safely open. Instead, lmao

This would have been the perfect time to have a second lock down. Right when the numbers were lowest and potentially containable. But as you said, we don't give a poo poo about children.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1434473943348490242

e: I see this is 2 days old and probably already been posted. :negative:

I learned today that he pushed an juiced up version of the suicide lie:

quote:

“More suicide deaths than coronavirus deaths last two months,” Brady wrote. “So wash your hands and wear your masks but don’t forget to be nice to people and look after yourself.”

More people than covid itself drat

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Those crowds at football games are just fueled by spite.
Covid has been a dream for republicans.
"I can live my life normally and piss off fake America. Win win. "

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Sep 7, 2021

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

:woop:

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Thoguh posted:

Specifically because Fauci said not to worry about it.

hey u know what

that’s fair

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Coldrice posted:

This would have been the perfect time to have a second lock down. Right when the numbers were lowest and potentially containable. But as you said, we don't give a poo poo about children.

Why would we lock down when the numbers were lowest? That makes no sense. COVID is endemic, it's going to have its ups and downs.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Coldrice posted:

Sorry that would have interfered with biden saying covid was over for the 4th of july and beginning his sacrificial blood magic ritual to trade one million american lives for eternal life

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
Jesus Christ massive indoor parties at UBC and UVic this week with hundreds being reported sick with Covid, classes haven’t even started here for Uni in Canada yet. now students reportedly hiding their positives so they don’t face repercussions from the university or get kicked out of class. drat, definitely impossible to have seen this coming! (thank gently caress I teach at a smaller commuter university…never thought I’d hear myself say that)

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Coldrice posted:

this is what I keep saying. We should have done a hard lockdown in June. Kids weren't in school, it's the summer so you can still go outside and not get crushed by loneliness We could have had a "freedom from covid day" on the fourth of july! the most effective time for a lockdown and actual contact tracing is when the cases are really low, since then you can actually trace them.

but we didn't, and so now we have to suffer through another year of this bullshit until numbers get low and we prematurely declare victory again and don't actually stop it.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
we really had almost gotten to zero covid and then the brain geniuses at the CDC were like "we need a political win" and told everyone to take off their masks and start spitting on each other in the biggest groups they could find.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

celebrities probably have awful bo

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Stereotype posted:

this is what I keep saying. We should have done a hard lockdown in June. Kids weren't in school, it's the summer so you can still go outside and not get crushed by loneliness We could have had a "freedom from covid day" on the fourth of july! the most effective time for a lockdown and actual contact tracing is when the cases are really low, since then you can actually trace them.

but we didn't, and so now we have to suffer through another year of this bullshit until numbers get low and we prematurely declare victory again and don't actually stop it.

none of that poo poo would have mattered if you allowed everyone with money to vacation anywhere in the world that they wanted to, and stopped businesses from doing super profitable consulting visits overseas. covid could eliminate itself every other month here and it won't matter since we will never, ever, ever shut down flights

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I wish Americans killed themselves at two times the rate of covid. Hog people

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I'm allowed to say this. I'm american

mystes
May 31, 2006

More like horse people, but they're working on it.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

few of the more interesting reports today, all of these posted no data on Sep 4, 5 and 6

TN:
38,798 new cases (~8300 7 day avg)
https://www.newsnodes.com/us_state/TN

FL:
56,082 new cases (~16300 7 day avg)

GA:
25,944 new cases (~8000 7 day avg)

OK:
10,073 new cases (~2700 7 day avg)

AL seems to be catching onto this not going away in the short term and reporting 7 days a week again at least according to BNO / newsnodes.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/bbcworldservice/status/1434882250798247937?s=20

We have to remember that our reaction to any trauma, is an echo of our reaction to past traumas.

COVID is over, freaking out about it is trauma and people should reach out. There is no evil pandemic.

Please have the courage to seek help.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

God bless my inbred brain dead constituents dying and infecting their families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
americans nowadays are bad, but in the mythical golden age, they were good. we just need to get back to the golden age.