Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Synthbuttrange posted:

Sure breaking lockdown rules is a bad idea but

woof having police surround a synagogue and demanding surrender? Thats a bit on the nose.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...nst-covid-rules

drat right it’s on the nose, should’ve been going full cop nation on the cunts. Batons, tear gas, the works. Good opportunity to test out the hospital surge capacity.

Hundreds of people are going to die unnecessarily because people can’t follow the really simple loving rules and thousands more are going to have lifelong issues as a result of infection. We should be treating people who do poo poo like this like the murderers they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

gay picnic defence posted:

drat right it’s on the nose, should’ve been going full cop nation on the cunts. Batons, tear gas, the works. Good opportunity to test out the hospital surge capacity.

This is the dumbest post

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.

Hundreds of people are going to die unnecessarily because people can’t follow the really simple loving rules and thousands more are going to have lifelong issues as a result of infection. We should be treating people who do poo poo like this like the murderers they are.

It's going to be cool in however many years when the first world has mostly suppressed COVID while it runs rampant in the third world and people still talk like this.

"Mate, Border Force had to firebomb those boats. Have you seen their Omega variant numbers? They should've just stayed in their country, got the jab and suppressed the virus there, don't ruin it for everyone who did the right thing."

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

You seem oddly excited to see a group of Jews beaten.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
should’ve sent the cops in to get rona

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Mr. Humalong posted:

Is there a handy list of which religious groups we need to have special consideration for?

Like I get that most people would be supportive of raiding a Scientology conference that was breaking the rules, but at some point it crosses the line to "oh wow, we can't be seen to be violating religious beliefs"

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Is there a handy list of which religious groups we need to have special consideration for?

Like I get that most people would be supportive of raiding a Scientology conference that was breaking the rules, but at some point it crosses the line to "oh wow, we can't be seen to be violating religious beliefs"

Why would escalating this situation in the way that blood thirst poster wanted be a good idea

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Mr. Humalong posted:

Wouldn’t matter if it was Jews, Muslims, Christians or Hindus doing dumb religious poo poo, or just a bunch of randoms visiting their mates.I’ve run my mental health into the ground trying to do the right thing by the broader community and a bunch of religious wackos decided their fantasy world is more important than the real world. If god can hear you from your church he can hear you from the lounge room, there’s no need for any of this to have happened.

I’m sick of this bullshit. gently caress em. If they or anyone else doesn’t want to be part of the community and join the sacrifices the community is making then they can be treated as the outcasts their behaving like. If the lives and health of others mean so little to anyone that they decide to pull a stunt like this I have zero qualms about reciprocating that disregard.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica
holding me to covid restrictions is basically sewing a pink triangle to my shirt

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
The police shouldn't be going around beating people up for spreading covid now that spreading thousands of covid cases is part of the national strategy that even Dandrews has caved into.

I could get on board with an equal opportunity beating strategy involving politicians but the fact this will never happen means you shouldn't encourage ordinary citizens being scapegoated.

It's become increasingly meaningless getting mad at individuals causing covid spread now we've abandoned zero covid.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Just because it's a religious gathering doesn't make it any less of a lovely thing to do. It's the equivalent of having a party right now, gently caress em.

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand
:cb:

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
imo the police should have sieged Nadia Bartell’s house

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

The police shouldn't be going around beating people up for spreading covid now that spreading thousands of covid cases is part of the national strategy that even Dandrews has caved into.

I could get on board with an equal opportunity beating strategy involving politicians but the fact this will never happen means you shouldn't encourage ordinary citizens being scapegoated.

It's become increasingly meaningless getting mad at individuals causing covid spread now we've abandoned zero covid.

We’ve abandoned covid zero because there’s been so little compliance it is now futile. We could’ve returned to covid zero the way Queensland has but enough people said “gently caress it” and we’re left trying to work out how to handle thousands of hospitalised people instead.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Capt.Whorebags posted:

I would say wanting to see any group of people beat by police is bad, personally, but what do I know

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

abigserve posted:

Just because it's a religious gathering doesn't make it any less of a lovely thing to do. It's the equivalent of having a party right now, gently caress em.

Yeah this.

It's a gathering of people not following lockdown rules and then antagonising the police when they show up. Calling that out shouldn't be anti-Semitism although for lots of people it's a convenient excuse.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The only people making it about their religion/race are posters looking for something to get mad about.

Idiots come in all stripes, even (and especially) religious ones.

StrangeThing
Aug 23, 2021

by Hand Knit

You're only saying this because it's a gathering you disagree with. Like if you want to just see jews get beaten, just say so. No need to pretend you care about transmission.

I'm glad they were fined.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

We’ve abandoned covid zero because there’s been so little compliance it is now futile. We could’ve returned to covid zero the way Queensland has but enough people said “gently caress it” and we’re left trying to work out how to handle thousands of hospitalised people instead.

Qld CHO has said before that Delta will eventually become endemic in Qld and that their strategy at the moment is trying to keep it suppressed while they vaccinate as many people as possible.

Nobody, including New Zealand, sees covid zero as a viable long term goal any more.

As far as gatherings go, do what NSW police does and track down as many of them as you can - whether it's a church service, an engagement party, or a protest - and fine them the largest possible amount. If they don't pay it they'll eventually lose their licence and their rego, which will matter to a significant proportion of them.

https://twitter.com/MarcFennell/status/1435754951427297284

Lolie fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 9, 2021

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
NSW 70% fully vaccinated plan has been released.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/roadmap-to-freedom-unveiled-for-fully-vaccinated

StrangeThing
Aug 23, 2021

by Hand Knit

Looks pretty reasonable.

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
Measures seem OK. My fear is unvaccinated fuckwits and a lack of enforcement.

lmao doesn't include 12 LGAs of concern.

edit: also lmao Politicians overruled the health advice instead being shifted to 85%. So gently caress this.

go_banana fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 9, 2021

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

StrangeThing posted:

You're only saying this because it's a gathering you disagree with. Like if you want to just see jews get beaten, just say so. No need to pretend you care about transmission.

I'm glad they were fined.

I have consistently argued for police brutality to be applied equally across fuckwits of all stripes caught breaching the health orders. Anti lockdown protesters, religious fuckwits, illegal family gatherings, it’s all the same as far as I’m concerned. If appeals for empathy and compassion for fellow Victorians don’t resonate with these dickheads then maybe some pepper spray will work where appealing to their better nature has failed.

Lolie posted:

Qld CHO has said before that Delta will eventually become endemic in Qld and that their strategy at the moment is trying to keep it suppressed while they vaccinate as many people as possible.

Nobody, including New Zealand, sees covid zero as a viable long term goal any more.

As far as gatherings go, do what NSW police does and track down as many of them as you can - whether it's a church service, an engagement party, or a protest - and fine them the largest possible amount. If they don't pay it they'll eventually lose their licence and their rego, which will matter to a significant proportion of them.

https://twitter.com/MarcFennell/status/1435754951427297284
Nah it was never going to be sustainable long term but we have lost the opportunity to abandon it at a time and vaccination rate of our choosing. That’s going to needlessly kill and cause permanent health complications for a lot of people.

StrangeThing
Aug 23, 2021

by Hand Knit

I have consistently argued for police brutality to be applied equally across fuckwits of all stripes caught breaching the health orders. Anti lockdown protesters, religious fuckwits, illegal family gatherings, it’s all the same as far as I’m concerned. If appeals for empathy and compassion for fellow Victorians don’t resonate with these dickheads then maybe some pepper spray will work where appealing to their better nature has failed.

I have a better idea

How about no police brutality.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

StrangeThing posted:

I have a better idea

How about no police brutality.

police brutality for some
miniature covid flags for others

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
Can someone post this article
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...e08310871fa777e

nvm -

quote:

NSW Health officials advised the state’s crisis cabinet to reopen the economy when vaccination levels were closer to 85 per cent but were overruled by Premier Gladys Berejiklian and senior ministers, who said 70 per cent cover was sufficient.

Advocating for a cautious approach to reopening, NSW chief health officer Kerry Chant told ministers and other officials on Wednesday afternoon that the community should aim for as close to 80-85 per cent of full vaccination coverage before reopening in order to reduce the likelihood of re-entering lockdown.

She pointed to the experiences of Israel and the United Kingdom as examples of how communities could still suffer if reopening occurred without adequate vaccination coverage and restrictions in place, resulting in high case numbers, hospitalisations and other adverse effects on health systems.

Dr Chant said delaying the reopening by a short period would mitigate this possibility, although she eventually agreed with a target of 70 per cent, cautioning that her approval was predicated upon an R effective (transmission rate) of below one. The current R effective is above 1 and has been since the outbreak began in June.

The government has signed off on plans to set a tentative target of October 18 for the state to come out of lockdown, with bars, restaurants and other retail to recommence trade for fully vaccinated individuals.

Restrictions in regional areas could be eased as early as the weekend.The recovery plans were led by Deputy Premier John Barilaro and received almost unanimous support from those in attendance.

Specific details of the plan will be announced on Thursday by Ms Berejiklian and Mr Barilaro. They are anticipated to include capacity limits for restaurants and bars as well as other retail settings.

The restrictions will likely mirror those in place in 2020 when NSW exited its first lockdown, an official said, referring to a 4sq m rule and other constraints to minimise crowding.Fully vaccinated people living in LGAs of concern will be given the same freedoms as those living outside the areas, The Australian understands. As of Tuesday, 42.7 per cent of NSW residents were listed as fully vaccinated, with 75.6 per cent having received their first dose of a vaccine.

Modelling released by the NSW government on Monday forecast that case numbers in the local government areas of most concern were on a trajectory to peak this month at between 1100 and 2000 cases a day.

Hospitalisations are expected to spike in October and intensive care units to be overrun with patients, the modelling showed. There were 1480 cases – and nine deaths – reported in NSW on Wednesday, while Victoria recorded 221 new infections.

The NSW crisis cabinet meeting heard that vulnerable residents who received their vaccine doses during early 2021 would be at higher risk than those who had been recently vaccinated because of reduced levels of immunity that occur over time. This would also pose problems for the wider population in coming months.
Advice was also provided that children aged between 12 and 15 should be vaccinated in higher numbers to prevent transmissions among school students, but also to elevate total coverage.

The Australian revealed in August that the Berejiklian government was aiming for an October timetable to reopen the state’s economy to residents who were fully vaccinated in line with 70 per cent vaccination coverage, although some venues, such as nightclubs, are likely to remain closed until higher targets have been achieved.

An official said trials of some businesses, and a mechanism for checking the vaccination status of patrons, may occur prior to October 18 in some regional areas of the state, although these details remained undecided.

On Wednesday, Ms Berejiklian praised local government areas where the virus had been concentrated for achieving vaccination rates that outpaced the national average. “The great news is that those areas of concern are outstripping the Greater Sydney area in terms of vaccination rates, so it’s extremely pleasing vaccination rates in those local government areas of concern are very high,” she said.

Concerns remain among some industry groups that businesses may still suffer, or become financially unviable, once the economy reopens because of the constraints of ongoing restrictions and a slower-than-expected Christmas retail period.

The Australian revealed on Wednesday that a financial rescue package was being compiled by NSW Treasury – to be activated from mid-October until the end of January – to deal with these anticipated concerns.

Ms Berejiklian also said the government was considering a proposal to allow fully vaccinated travellers to quarantine in their homes for less than a fortnight.

“From 70 per cent double dose to 80 per cent double dose we definitely will be in transition with our quarantine system,” she said on Wednesday. “The health experts will give us guidance on what the length should be.

“It might be when they land they take a quick test, and if it’s negative it might be a shorter time period if they’re double-dosed. In any event, we’re relying on the health advice.”In Victoria, restrictions on regional areas will ease on Friday.

Under the new rules, travel will be allowed except for Greater Shepparton, although movement to Melbourne is still banned. Public outdoor gatherings will have a maximum of 10 people, while regional accommodation providers will be allowed to take bookings only from people who live in the same household or are intimate partners or in a singles bubble. In-home visits will still be restricted under that plan.

go_banana fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 9, 2021

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

quote:

NSW Health officials advised the state’s crisis cabinet to reopen the economy when vaccination levels were closer to 85 per cent but were overruled by Premier Gladys ­Berejiklian and senior ministers, who said 70 per cent cover was ­sufficient.

Advocating for a cautious ­approach to reopening, NSW chief health officer Kerry Chant told ministers and other officials on Wednesday afternoon that the community should aim for as close to 80-85 per cent of full vaccination coverage before reopening in order to reduce the likelihood of re-entering lockdown.

She pointed to the experiences of Israel and the United Kingdom as examples of how communities could still suffer if reopening ­occurred without adequate vaccination coverage and restrictions in place, resulting in high case numbers, hospitalisations and other adverse effects on health systems.

Dr Chant said delaying the reopening by a short period would mitigate this possibility, although she eventually agreed with a target of 70 per cent, cautioning that her approval was predicated upon an R effective (transmission rate) of below one. The current R effective is above 1 and has been since the outbreak began in June.

The government has signed off on plans to set a tentative target of October 18 for the state to come out of lockdown, with bars, restaurants and other retail to recommence trade for fully vaccinated individuals.

Restrictions in regional areas could be eased as early as the weekend.

The recovery plans were led by Deputy Premier John Barilaro and received almost unanimous support from those in attendance.

Specific details of the plan will be announced on Thursday by Ms Berejiklian and Mr Barilaro. They are anticipated to include capacity limits for restaurants and bars as well as other retail settings.

The restrictions will likely mirror those in place in 2020 when NSW exited its first lockdown, an official said, referring to a 4sq m rule and other constraints to minimise crowding.

Fully vaccinated people living in LGAs of concern will be given the same freedoms as those living outside the areas, The Australian understands. As of Tuesday, 42.7 per cent of NSW residents were listed as fully vaccinated, with 75.6 per cent having received their first dose of a vaccine.

Modelling released by the NSW government on Monday forecast that case numbers in the local government areas of most concern were on a trajectory to peak this month at between 1100 and 2000 cases a day.

Hospitalisations are expected to spike in October and intensive care units to be overrun with ­patients, the modelling showed.

There were 1480 cases – and nine deaths – reported in NSW on Wednesday, while Victoria recorded 221 new infections.

The NSW crisis cabinet meeting heard that vulnerable residents who received their vaccine doses during early 2021 would be at higher risk than those who had been recently vaccinated because of reduced levels of immunity that occur over time. This would also pose problems for the wider population in coming months.

Advice was also provided that children aged between 12 and 15 should be vaccinated in higher numbers to prevent transmissions among school students, but also to elevate total coverage.

The Australian revealed in Aug­ust that the Berejiklian government was aiming for an ­October timetable to reopen the state’s economy to residents who were fully vaccinated in line with 70 per cent vaccination coverage, although some venues, such as nightclubs, are likely to remain closed until higher targets have been achieved.

An official said trials of some businesses, and a mechanism for checking the vaccination status of patrons, may occur prior to Oct­ober 18 in some regional areas of the state, although these details remained undecided.

On Wednesday, Ms Berejik­lian praised local government areas where the virus had been concentrated for achieving vaccination rates that outpaced the ­national average. “The great news is that those areas of concern are outstripping the Greater Sydney area in terms of vaccination rates, so it’s extremely pleasing vaccination rates in those local government areas of concern are very high,” she said.

Concerns remain among some industry groups that businesses may still suffer, or become financially unviable, once the economy reopens because of the constraints of ongoing restrictions and a slower-than-expected Christmas retail period.

The Australian revealed on Wednesday that a financial rescue package was being compiled by NSW Treasury – to be activated from mid-October until the end of January – to deal with these anticipated concerns.

Ms Berejiklian also said the government was considering a proposal to allow fully vaccinated travellers to quarantine in their homes for less than a fortnight.

“From 70 per cent double dose to 80 per cent double dose we definitely will be in transition with our quarantine system,” she said on Wednesday. “The health experts will give us guidance on what the length should be.

“It might be when they land they take a quick test, and if it’s negative it might be a shorter time period if they’re double-dosed. In any event, we’re relying on the health advice.”

In Victoria, restrictions on regional areas will ease on Friday.

Under the new rules, travel will be allowed except for Greater Shepparton, although movement to Melbourne is still banned.

Public outdoor gatherings will have a maximum of 10 people, while regional accommodation providers will be allowed to take bookings only from people who live in the same household or are intimate partners or in a singles bubble. In-home visits will still be restricted under that plan.

efb

go_banana
Oct 13, 2010
lmao Chant just said "in the new world order"

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
:tinfoil:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Large COVID-unsafe gatherings are bad. Just coz they are a religious service doesn't excuse them. (Nor though does it make them worse.)

YAY for the fuckwits involved to be punished.

The problem is that it is a REALLY bad look to have armed police lay siege to a Synagogue. Especially when the response to similar house parties thrown is not to have armed police guarding the doors and telling those inside to come out with their hands up.

I hope the arseholes in that synagogue were properly punished/fined/whatever for potentially spreading the disease and putting us all in danger/extending lockdown etc, But there are a thousand less fashy ways that the police could have gone about it.

Yet the police chose the one way that looks the most like anti-Semitism and fascism. I wonder why?

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

go_banana posted:

lmao Chant just said "in the new world order"

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Yet the police chose the one way that looks the most like anti-Semitism and fascism. I wonder why?
The second part.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

go_banana posted:

It does include them, as long as they meet the vaccination threshold. The current restrictions will be replaced by new ones, so if case levels are high they will need to get their haircuts or go to restaurants within a geographic limit.

I live in one of the 12 LGAs of concern. Mid-October is about as long as people will continue even trying to comply with the stay at home orders. Without meaningful relaxation of the rules in sight, people will just start ignoring them in large numbers.

Lolie fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 9, 2021

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

go_banana posted:

That's what I could not find. Where is anything about LGAs of concern mentioned in this?

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

From https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...e08310871fa777e

quote:

NSW Health officials advised the state’s crisis cabinet to reopen the economy when vaccination levels were closer to 85 per cent but were overruled by Premier Gladys Berejiklian and senior ministers, who said 70 per cent cover was sufficient.

From https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/roadmap-to-freedom-unveiled-for-fully-vaccinated

quote:

the NSW Government has worked with industry to design this road map

You love to see it.

I'm sure it will be fine.

Not at all a plan where public health has been undermined to serve industry. No sir. A good plan.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
This is absurd:

quote:

Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed as part of a policy to limit the number of drinks being consumed each day.

NSW Health has imposed rules limiting people in “NSW Health controlled buildings” to a certain amount of alcohol each day in a bid to “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.
Mission Australia’s Common Ground building in Camperdown is the latest building where occupants are subjected to the harsh rules.

Residents of the social housing estate have complained that care packages sent by friends and relatives have been searched before they are delivered.

“They are searching all bags and things coming into the building … They confiscated a series of gifts. So things like bottles of spirits, we weren’t allowed to have those and we still (aren’t),” Common Ground resident Robin Elhaj said.

Residents are allowed to receive a ration of one of the following: six beers or pre-mixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.
Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.

Residents can consult with a clinician if they think they need more than the allowed limit.

A Sydney Local Health District spokeswoman confirmed the limits are in place in NSW Health’s Special Health Accomodation, where Covid-positive patients and close contacts are sent for isolation.

However it is unclear what powers NSW Health has to limit the delivery of alcohol to people isolating in their own homes; public health orders do not mention alcohol limits.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said Police officers are not confiscating alcohol delivered to residential buildings, and do not have powers to do so.

“In all residential lockdown locations, NSW Police are there to ensure compliance with the Public Health Orders and assist NSW Health if required,” the Police spokeswoman said.

A spokeswoman for the Sydney Local Health District said when NSW Health took control of apartment buildings for the purposes of limiting the spread of coronavirus, the buildings became subject to alcohol consumption restrictions.

snoremac fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 9, 2021

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002

quote:

https://twitter.com/davidlipson/status/1435790489861558274

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

snoremac posted:

this is absurd.

Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed as part of a policy to limit the number of drinks being consumed each day.

NSW Health has imposed rules limiting people in “NSW Health controlled buildings” to a certain amount of alcohol each day in a bid to “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.
Mission Australia’s Common Ground building in Camperdown is the latest building where occupants are subjected to the harsh rules.

Residents of the social housing estate have complained that care packages sent by friends and relatives have been searched before they are delivered.

“They are searching all bags and things coming into the building … They confiscated a series of gifts. So things like bottles of spirits, we weren’t allowed to have those and we still (aren’t),” Common Ground resident Robin Elhaj said.

Residents are allowed to receive a ration of one of the following: six beers or pre-mixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.
Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.
Residents can consult with a clinician if they think they need more than the allowed limit.

A Sydney Local Health District spokeswoman confirmed the limits are in place in NSW Health’s Special Health Accomodation, where Covid-positive patients and close contacts are sent for isolation.

However it is unclear what powers NSW Health has to limit the delivery of alcohol to people isolating in their own homes; public health orders do not mention alcohol limits.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said Police officers are not confiscating alcohol delivered to residential buildings, and do not have powers to do so.
“In all residential lockdown locations, NSW Police are there to ensure compliance with the Public Health Orders and assist NSW Health if required,” the Police spokeswoman said.
A spokeswoman for the Sydney Local Health District said when NSW Health took control of apartment buildings for the purposes of limiting the spread of coronavirus, the buildings became subject to alcohol consumption restrictions.

christ why not just put them in prison it seems easier

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
If you're locked inside your apartment building you should not only be getting free unlimited alcohol, but also drugs dropped in by drone if you wish imo.
The building becomes a sovereign state and you can smoke crack if you want to. Whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

”The Victorian Dream Dan Andrews” posted:

You don’t know what hard lockdown is Gladdy.

Hard lockdown is when the fruit growers around the state are out of work because someone coughed in Melton.