Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Tim Whatley posted:

Beyond just the bizarre collaboration, those designs are some real 4:50pm on a Friday energy

lol couldn’t have said it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Tim Whatley posted:

Beyond just the bizarre collaboration, those designs are some real 4:50pm on a Friday energy

Yeah and/or a last minute project they threw at the graphic design intern

“Here’s a link to the directory for all of our .psds of uniform mock-ups just copy and paste stuff IDK bye!”

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If I had a nickel for everytime I signed up for an american service called game pass while living in Japan I'd only have two nickels, but its weird its happened twice.

Shinjobi posted:

I want the sales numbers on this crap

There is a job opening with the NFL to manage stuff like this Im ridiculously qualified for and part of me wants to get hired just to know the answer.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

This is the first time I've signed up for Game Pass International in the UK. The games that are on Sky being blacked out is kind of a pain but the 40 minute replays sound like a great way for me to watch late games the next day.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Party Boat posted:

This is the first time I've signed up for Game Pass International in the UK. The games that are on Sky being blacked out is kind of a pain but the 40 minute replays sound like a great way for me to watch late games the next day.

Im doing similar things. I did DAZN last two times but this time I want those cut downs and access to all games so I don't miss nice ones due to rotating out

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
HOT SEAT THREAD UP https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3978868

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Do people watch Redzone or do you watch the individual games or what? What is your formula?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Do people watch Redzone or do you watch the individual games or what? What is your formula?

My ideal scenario is Redzone + game I want to savor.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

In the UK the second slate of Sunday games tend to finish after midnight, so I'll usually watch an early one then switch to redzone because I'm unlikely to see the full thing anyway.

oh yeah would using a VPN to bypass blackouts be considered :filez: here

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
My formula is to never watch any actual football.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Depends on when the Seahawks are playing, for the most part. When they're in the morning window I'll have them on the big TV and Redzone on my laptop, when it's late afternoon I usually just keep Redzone on the TV since there's only 3-4 games and it's easier to follow stuff without having to channel-flip.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Redzone on the TV, stream of the Dolphins game on the ipad.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
FOOOOOOOOOOT

BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

shirts and skins posted:

FOOOOOOOOOOT

BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmNabQjJAHg

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Surely this will be the year that Tom Brady's reign of terror ends.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://youtu.be/vDpL6n194fY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Red Zone only. I never want to see a commercial, Scott Hanson owns, and I’ll see basically everything important from every game anyway.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I like when all the games are finishing at once and Scott is going wild trying to keep up with the final scores

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Party Boat posted:

In the UK the second slate of Sunday games tend to finish after midnight, so I'll usually watch an early one then switch to redzone because I'm unlikely to see the full thing anyway.

oh yeah would using a VPN to bypass blackouts be considered :filez: here

Oh yeah. Sunday games occur on my monday early morning so they're a recap or holiday thing. Guess who has holidays on monday coming up since its not like I can travel anywhere???

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I only watch redzone. Lol if you think I'm going to sit through a whole game.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Party Boat posted:

I like when all the games are finishing at once and Scott is going wild trying to keep up with the final scores

I think you mean

:catdrugs: :spooky: ~the witching hour~ :spooky: :catdrugs:

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Redzone main TV and volume, tablet playing Lions game.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Who do you all like to go worst to first this year?

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1435598568656551950?s=20

49ers?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

shirts and skins posted:

I think you mean

:catdrugs: :spooky: ~the witching hour~ :spooky: :catdrugs:

:hellyeah:

My body is ready for quad octobox action.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Ehud posted:

49ers?

Jaguars, only for the fact that Urban can't possibly sustain success and it'd be like a Chip Kelly thing.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dunno why you'd put eagles on there that poo poo is a lock for a garbage season.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Asproigerosis posted:

Dunno why you'd put eagles on there that poo poo is a lock for a garbage season.

It's every team who finished last in their division in 2020.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Ehud posted:

49ers?

Niners is the best choice, but I really want to pull for NFCE clownball and pick the Eagles.

The funniest actual choice might be the Bengals due to everything that would need to happen to get a Zach Taylor squad into the four seed

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Forrest on Fire posted:

Jaguars, only for the fact that Urban can't possibly sustain success and it'd be like a Chip Kelly thing.

Urban was never as hands on with his offense as Chip was, so I'm betting against this. I mean you'd be looking for Darrell Bevell and Brian Schottenheimer to get things done for the most part. And the way Urban won in college is less innovative to the NFL than Chip's offense was when he showed up.

On the pro side of this idea they do have a QB who you can ask to do just about anything and he's capable of it, 4 to 5 winnable games against division competition (if the Titans die too along the way for the fifth), and luck. So maybe.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
It's probably the 49ers and while the AFC south is a dumpster fire the Jags are part of that dumpster fire. Eagles looked way more alive under Hurts last year even though he was bad. If Minshew gets on the field they will probably win the division lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Ehud posted:

It's every team who finished last in their division in 2020.

You can't expect me to know the names of all the teams!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I have to think the Eagles are at least in contention here because the NFC East is trash filled with bottom half of the league teams. Maybe the Cowboys actually have a defense this year and with Dak back they can separate themselves a bit but until we see it, they still suck.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Asproigerosis posted:

You can't expect me to know the names of all the teams!

that's true I apologize for my tone

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The reason the Eagles are the correct choice is because clownball is so bad that it is chaotic and unpredictable.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Rob Lowe furiously hitting the "add to cart" button

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It would have to be the 9ers a huge drop off and then the Falcons/Broncos if some crazy poo poo went down.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The Jaguars have an easy as gently caress schedule

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Bengals fans I don’t know how to tell you this nicely but Jamarr Chase is a bust

https://twitter.com/fourverts/status/1435961672741625859?s=21

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ehud posted:

49ers?

Eagles: Plausible because the NFC East is still a poo poo show and could see another winner with a losing record. I think they're probably the best bet just due to stupid randomness.

Lions: No

Falcons: Not likely. Could do better than last year if the Sam Darnold experiment in Carolina explodes and it turns out Brees was the only thing keeping the Saints in contention AND Brady finally dies.

49ers: Possible. Who knows hat the Cards are going to look like this year? Seattle still doesn't feel like a finished product. That only leaves the Rams, though I think they'd need some luck.

Jets: Zach Wilson turns out to be the best prospect in two decades, the clock strikes midnight on the Bills and Dolphins, the Pats flounder like last year. Not buying it though.

Bengals: :lol: no.

Jaguars: Pretty much the same as the Jets scenario where Lawrence leads them on in games they have no business being in. Colts suck under Wentz, Texans are themselves, Titans have bad luck/injuries.

Broncos: Could be better than last year but I don't see them overtaking the Chiefs barring an earthquake swallowing up the state of Missouri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Professor Funk posted:

Bengals fans I don’t know how to tell you this nicely but Jamarr Chase is a bust

https://twitter.com/fourverts/status/1435961672741625859?s=21

I might be crazy but forgetting how to catch a football seems bad