Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Very cute attempt by the Cowboys but they're a loser franchise and it showed today, shameful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
We clownballed and still almost beat the champs.

gently caress zebras.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Sickening posted:

We clownballed and still almost beat the champs.

gently caress zebras.

c’mon don’t talk about Dak like that

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
With non-lovely special teams play, the Cowservants win that game.

Honestly impressed.

Definitely made the Bucs look mortal.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/BobbyBeltTX/status/1436178429909606400?s=20

lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dak could never

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Trying to be a Cowboys fan is agony. They just suck so much when it counts. How the gently caress do you lose with that much offensive yardage and that big a turnover margin. Oh, by having no running game, inconceivably ineffective red zone play, a defense that can't get to the QB or make critical 4th quarter stops, and a kicker who is apparently unable to do his one job with more than a coin-flip level of success.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the cowboys are pathetic!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol, gently caress the Cowboys!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Woke up

Cowboys lost

Nice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dak didn’t look 100%

I tried to watch for CC lamb and he just looked like a guy

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

Dak didn’t look 100%

Your bit had jumped the shark

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t know what that means

It must be an old boomer reference

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I already don't like the new jersey number thing and think they need to go back to the old way.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

you’d think that if the defense had to respect Dak’s arm so much it would open up things for Zeke

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I only watched the first half but dak was not accurate deep and was outplayed by the most handsome man

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

indigi posted:

you’d think that if the defense had to respect Dak’s arm so much it would open up things for Zeke

The cowboys didn't even try to run. They gameplanned around not running at all, and it worked too but for some really bad kicking. Dallas left 7 points on the field because the leg is dead.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Cowboys are last in the division :feelsgood:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
How do cowboys fans even live ? They have been less relevant than the Detroit Lions for the past 30 years!!

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Managing to lose while being +3 in turnover differential is a good start to clownball season!

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Mr. Nice! posted:

The cowboys didn't even try to run. They gameplanned around not running at all, and it worked too but for some really bad kicking. Dallas left 7 points on the field because the leg is dead.

That 60 yard miss isn’t really something you should expect your kicker to make, that’s a very low percentage kick.

And if Dallas is up going into their last drive I almost guarantee they give it back to TB with even more time on the clock since McCarthy is a coward.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

should of just scored touchdowns imo

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Now that’s a new one.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Note that I blamed the leg entirely. The refs absolutely botched an obvious OPI call that would have knocked the bucs to the back of field goal range instead of a chipshot, also. Dallas should have won that game.

There isn't one set of shoulders on which to place the loss.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Alright this is loving hilarious:

https://twitter.com/TaylorRooks/status/1436149907694440449

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dak's arm is gonna fall off by the end of the season

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I expect this man on the commissioners exemption list by the end of the day.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I am so horny ready for this man to play football on Sunday!

:allears:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Seth Rogaine?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The joke I always remember about Fitzpatrick’s hair/beard is he looks like John Brown ready to go raid a Federal arsenal.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
On a technical subject.

Dallas Play action passing:
19/62 overall = 30.6% (14-18, 120 yds)
18/48 on 1st/2nd down = 37.5% (13-17, 114 yds)

Dallas's offense, and Dak in particular were absolutely lights out on play action passes last night. This isnl a game where they didn't even try to run, they only ran on first down a couple of times late in the game, and the bucks defense never once thought that Dallas had established the run game.

It is, will be, and always has been a fallacy that a team needs to establish the run to open up the pass.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

thats some incredible hair. Jealous af

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

Wait, I have seen this movie. He starts being more jolly and takes over as Santa right?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Also, this will always be the land of bits and all are welcome here, but no one being objective about Dallas's offensive performance and Dak in particular last night can say that he did not play lights out.

He put 400 yards and three touchdowns on the best defense in the NFL, he played Tom Brady to a two-point game decided by last second heroics, fit deep balls into tight Windows all night long, while the middle of his pocket was constantly collapsed in his face as Vita vea absolutely steamrolled Tyler Biadisz and Connor Williams all night.

They went toe to toe with the best team in the nfl, and but for the vagaries of NFL randomness Dak played well enough to win.

Not a single cowboys fan should be disappointed with that showing, and no other NFCE team fan should be thinking, "oh yeah, we can maybe grab two wins off Dallas this year."

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

I look forward to the high level play the rest of the division is going to put on display this weekend.

:laffo:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He under-threw an open receiver in the end zone by like 20 yards in the first half. Dak was on the Patriots 40 when this happened. Then jesus came out a few minutes later and threw it like 60 yards in the air

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Maybe Dallas should have also stopped Gronk styling on them

Also if Dak was good he would have won. The truth hurts.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The year begins with an NFCE loss.

All is right in the world.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Dak also had at least three throws that were dropped picks. Was kinda lucky there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Dak also had at least three throws that were dropped picks. Was kinda lucky there.

His one pick was from a drop as well. This sword cuts both ways.