Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
after my 5th shot, im more himbo than man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/MichaelBrownUSA/status/1436126756164063236

the walls are closing in on me!!! i feel....compliant

Is "I was arm-raped" going to be the new chud cope after getting the vaccine

Gross

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

i used to love this strip club called the republican in philly because they had a full bar, you could smoke, and they were open until 4am for some reason. last time i went there were a bunch of people programming on their laptops at the bar. weird place. i'm probably never going back.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Coldrice posted:

Going to try to get the first basic version of the covid simulator operating by the end of the weekend if I can

There are now basic "work stations" (just computers for now) that the characters will go to for work. You can move them around, and you can move the characters around as well.

please add a level where kids have to pass through a school sidewalk gauntlet of anti-mask protestors. there should be a line of cops a little ways away "keeping the peace" by standing there and doing nothing. every now and then one of the pigs should cycle out and take the place of a protestor and vice versa.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one time the sherrifs decided to do an undercover sting at a local strip club and $30k, 6 months and 400 lap dances later my friend and the rest of the jury acquitted everyone of sex and drug charges because the sheriffs were obviously just using tax money to get lap dances and ginning up a few charges to cover for it

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Not sure, I've never done more than drive by, but this restaurant is less than 300 yards away

god drat the world is a small place. my mom used to eat there when she was a kid. not surprised it's a chud zone.

is kings family restaurant still there across from the knights inn? I'm assuming it's all open despite covid

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

(^≗ω≗^)

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

-------

-------

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't know if it's just because of /r/HCA collating all this stuff but I feel like there were relatively few ":smuggo: covid isn't real, sheeple" *dies of covid* during the January surge compared to how many "The vaccine will grow a penis on your forehead!" *dies of delta* we're getting today.

that officer down facebook page is just a long list of white male cops, prison guards and border patrol agents who owned themselves to death, it's a real silver lining

Sunny Side Up
Jun 22, 2004

Mayoist Third Condimentist
Curbside fancy restaurant lots of drinks and date night plans like an “escape the crate” are sometimes so much more wonderful and relaxing than actually going into the city for the night ever was

Just throw it in the trunk, thanks! Zero stress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/tomfromstray/status/1436172661269401605

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

god drat the world is a small place. my mom used to eat there when she was a kid. not surprised it's a chud zone.

is kings family restaurant still there across from the knights inn? I'm assuming it's all open despite covid

Don't think the Knight's Inn is there anymore if you're talking about that stretch of Rt. 22, neither is Kings. Kings are almost all gone now. I really only pass through that area on our way to visit family, it's a strip mall wasteland and I've got no reason to go out that way beyond family.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Coldrice posted:

Going to try to get the first basic version of the covid simulator operating by the end of the weekend if I can

There are now basic "work stations" (just computers for now) that the characters will go to for work. You can move them around, and you can move the characters around as well.

Can you make a feature where they wear a mask when walking around, but can take them off at their desk? I just want to see how very stupid the whole concept is

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

lil poopendorfer posted:

What was the indication for the scan on the terminal man in your post, back pain? I don't suppose the note mentioned how the results would impact the treatment plan? of course not

So I went back to specifically look at what the note says and all it says is mri spines to evaluate back pain, outpatient follow up to discuss wishes regarding further systemic therapy (patient has already stopped all treatment a month ago and was considering xeloda but strongly leaning towards comfort care only)

Oh woah no way he has mets in his spine, a clown shoe for a 4th lumbar spinous process. Case solved, source of back pain has been determined! (This was all previously seen on a CT 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed).

$20,000 well spent, god bless america.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i love that dead dude vaugn's profile pic can we get a full size copy of it lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Now excuse me I have an abdomen mri to do on a guy with acute enteritis who had incidental nonspecific, uncomplicated tiny well circumscribed liver densities on CT. He might drop dead from acute cancer toxins at any second.

Or he just has hepatic cysts.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

So I went back to specifically look at what the note says and all it says is mri spines to evaluate back pain, outpatient follow up to discuss wishes regarding further systemic therapy (patient has already stopped all treatment a month ago and was considering xeloda but strongly leaning towards comfort care only)

Oh woah no way he has mets in his spine, a clown shoe for a 4th lumbar spinous process. Case solved, source of back pain has been determined! (This was all previously seen on a CT 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed).

I was born with spina bifida and that is giving me so many heebee geebees

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

post your diploma coward

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

you ever put a cheezer in the mri and scan it?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shifty Nipples posted:

I was born with spina bifida and that is giving me so many heebee geebees

i think my spine is normal and don't know what im looking at in that scan but it's weirding me out too

Apr 7, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

Love da Mets baby

Apr 7, 2003

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
https://twitter.com/RisuToInu/status/1436632758315589642?s=20

:(

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

an incredible journey

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Solarin posted:

you ever put a cheezer in the mri and scan it?

It wouldn't scan (not enough hydrogen signal)

I'm waiting for a full spine mri from the ED because a lady got rear ended and now she can't feel her legs!! Just sitting here cackling because I already know her pain won't be 'managed' and I'll be loving around for hours with this bullshit and never getting any images. This is why some techs treat patients kinda rough, when you get 300 pound patients you're trying to move around and they are absolutely sandbagging and crying like they are going through quadruple labor worth of pain after they fell or some bullshit.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

just checking in.

is covid still around?

Apr 7, 2003

Too Many Birds posted:

just checking in.

is covid still around?

Nope, it's over.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Iron Crowned posted:

You're not supposed to take pictures but no one is dancing, so I'm probably not going to stick around, but here's the inside

I can smell that carpet

Apr 7, 2003

Those chairs have so much cum on them.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

also lmao'ing at the goons a couple months back who were trying to push ivermectin and called me a lib or loving whatever for making GBS threads on it. dumb rear end idiot.s

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

space chandeliers posted:

please add a level where kids have to pass through a school sidewalk gauntlet of anti-mask protestors. there should be a line of cops a little ways away "keeping the peace" by standing there and doing nothing. every now and then one of the pigs should cycle out and take the place of a protestor and vice versa.

I think if this ends up not being super boring and lame, I want to set it up where you can choose from a list of "scenarios" that adjusts the layout and stations available. I am DEFINITELY going to be adding dialogue, at least partially tonight

dxt posted:

Can you make a feature where they wear a mask when walking around, but can take them off at their desk? I just want to see how very stupid the whole concept is

This is a good idea. Maybe a cafeteria room?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

well this is the doomer thread. I feel doomed

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New cases for this wave definitely peaked (thus far) in mid-August and now we're just seeing the hospitalizations and deaths start to clear out from then

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Too Many Birds posted:

also lmao'ing at the goons a couple months back who were trying to push ivermectin and called me a lib or loving whatever for making GBS threads on it. dumb rear end idiot.s

did this really happen? show quote

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

me too

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

McNugget Buddy posted:

New cases for this wave definitely peaked (thus far) in mid-August and now we're just seeing the hospitalizations and deaths start to clear out from then

I wish i could believe cases are dropping in my area. :(

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

empty whippet box posted:

mastershakeman like every day for a month

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

empty whippet box posted:

find my posts in the old thread. i was trying to look with ctrl+f but gently caress thats tedious.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bouncer solemnly shaking their head and tapping the NO CUMMING sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lady cum