Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Homeless Friend posted:

me seeing homeless brazillian teens rear end (glenn used):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Homeless Friend posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Homeless Friend posted:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Time’s Up chair defends Goldman Sachs against sexual harassment lawsuit

I've posted this link before but it is obvious that the machine democratic party does everything it can to protect high-profile abusers.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

please no doxxing, op

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

Wow!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

rose is right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH2Gxe7AGpw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

wow bro, ur so epic

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

an epic piece of poo poo, that is

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Wasn't bust rocks head hurt accused of sexual assault a while ago or am I thinking of someone else

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ITS MELTDOWN MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

For sale: 1 homeless brazillian teen's rear end (never used)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

hell yeah love a good meltdown

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fart simpson posted:

give us the catharsis of making fun of whatever dumb opinion or idea you have is and we can all move on

Thank you for this because

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmfao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lib and let die posted:

you gotta pay the glenn toll, if you wanna get into this brazilian's hole

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

long, long may this year.

Long Mayvid

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

paul_soccer12 posted:

Wasn't bust rocks head hurt accused of sexual assault a while ago or am I thinking of someone else

Bust Rodd hurt head

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

somehow i think that freak deserves more than a day for the one-two punch combo of telling another goon to kill himself and then that homophobic poo poo, but what do i know i'm not a dumbass mod

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snake Dance posted:

Bust Rodd hurt head

That guy's posts make me physically ill.

How does he do it. . .

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

a Loving Dog posted:

somehow i think that freak deserves more than a day for the one-two punch combo of telling another goon to kill himself and then that homophobic poo poo, but what do i know i'm not a dumbass mod

One day is the most a mod can request without admin approval I think

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

ya, he really went all out in just a few posts

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

really queer Christmas posted:

One day is the most a mod can request without admin approval I think

Yeah seems like that's just a placeholder but also another lol at the extreme ramp in that freak's anger all in the span of a few posts

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

anyway i continue to be undefeated in the "being a better person in every conceivable way than the people on this forum who hate me" game, thanks for playing butt rocks

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
gotta love seeing a glenn inspired meltdown that really masks off what his haters are barely keeping held back at all times

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Lmfao

lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Lmfao

it was only 21 minutes between the first post and the second

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i'd like bust rocks hurt head to roast me as well. please don't call me fat though

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

paul_soccer12 posted:

gotta love seeing a glenn inspired meltdown that really masks off what his haters are barely keeping held back at all times

in a completely unrelated thread discussing something completely unrelated just a random "you're gay for glenn greenwald f-slur"

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
also "glenn greenwald and you are gay and as such are both pedophiles" bothers me quite a lot

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

liberals are constantly champing at the bit for any reason to poo poo all over rape victims that don't kowtow to the democrat establishment and something like this where they can justify a rape victim for having an evil brain that has a non-bad thought about the friggin evil friggin r*public*ns is like rotting meat to maggots. incredibly disgusting but this is the nature of the maggot, i guess

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

CoolCab posted:

also "glenn greenwald and you are gay and as such are both pedophiles" bothers me quite a lot

libs loving love racism, sexism, homophobia, transpohbia, etc. etc. etc. if they decide you're on the "bad side". diamond & silk, any rape victim of democrats ever, friggin gay homo donald trump and his queer butt buddy vlad putin, caitlyn jenner. It can't be said enough that they're the exact same as the republicans they hate so much and derive the same libidinal thrill from "attacking" their political enemies in the exact same way, they just grew up in material conditions that pointed them towards Blue Team instead of Red Team

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

CoolCab posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Democrats who fucks homeless underage teens in the rear end but doesn't murder them afterwards are actually the better half of the dem donor base

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRNnIMDkUY

most people, even simple people and children understand this very basic tactic: you withhold something until the person you are negotiating with complies or partly complies with your demands

Rose McGowan is right

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ted hitler hunter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRNnIMDkUY

most people, even simple people and children understand this very basic tactic: you withhold something until the person you are negotiating with complies or partly complies with your demands

Rose McGowan is right

this clip should be mandatory viewing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I have very fond memories of Rose from watching Charmed as a teenager. though I also have similar found memories of Alyssa Milano