Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheScott2K posted:

I'd pay more to get GameCube games, which they appear to have a working emulator for, but they're probably gonna do their distant silver medalist in the worse console gen instead.

Wii U?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Vikar Jerome posted:

n64 here we go. fits with that recent rumour.

Lol my sweet summer child

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s gonna be some poo poo gameboy games and anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined.

Just play Metroid dread!!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

rt4 posted:

Wii U?

Not much, u?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

dr.acula posted:

Seriously, weren't there these exact rumors last year at this time?

Genuine question because I can't remember if that was 2019 or 2020 we got snes titles

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Jet Force Gemini HD is going to be so great when it comes out next month

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Len posted:

Genuine question because I can't remember if that was 2019 or 2020 we got snes titles

2019, 2020 it was uh… nothing lmao

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
heard some rumors there will soon be a switch pro announcement, and it's gonna have nintendo 64 games

and that's not all, nintendo is also planning to finally release bloodborne for pc

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Your Computer posted:

heard some rumors there will soon be a switch pro announcement, and it's gonna have nintendo 64 games

and that's not all, nintendo is also planning to finally release bloodborne for pc

The big Nintendo leaks guy just confirmed this on Twitter

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean the 64 was coming eventually, this shouldn’t be surprising.

How many games actually get released…,is a different story

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Zero

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Yeah, I find it doubtful they're going to include Mario 64 or the Zeldas, and I also doubt they can work out licensing for Goldeneye, and I doubt they'll get all the Rare games. That doesn't leave much, especially if they want to continue the staggered release deal.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

oh word, there is a rumor of some sort? time to unbookmark the thread for a week

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Just got the remake of the Gameboy Zelda for switch in the mail. It's hurting my brain cause it's so pretty but the frame rate is so bad.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Wait til you try any of the other Zelda games on switch :hehe:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

they're gonna release OOT/MM on the switch, but pretend the enhanced grezzo versions never happened and just ship the n64 versions in an emulator

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

repiv posted:

they're gonna release OOT/MM on the switch, but pretend the enhanced grezzo versions never happened and just ship the n64 versions in an emulator

The PAL versions :grin:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

mmm delicious 16.6fps

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

dr.acula posted:

Its fall now

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yeah as in time to “fall” for more fake Nintendo rumours!!!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Len posted:

Yeah but we got a new real controller incoming thats post snes so somethings up

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yeah as in time to “fall” for more fake Nintendo rumours!!!

The fake ones are better than the real ones tbh

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

repiv posted:

Tbf, we all should pretend the grezzo ones never happened.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Mischief Makers and Bomberman 64 or bust

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Turns out the person leaking the N64 games is...The Grinch!?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

hatty posted:

this

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hatty posted:

:emptyquote:

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

rt4 posted:

Jet Force Gemini HD is going to be so great when it comes out next month

Hell yeah.

Also gently caress N64 give me GBA Metroid games Nintendo.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bomberman peaked on the SNES

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Imagine saying that when Saturn Bomberman exists and is perfect

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Tried to think of all the N64 games I enjoyed as a kid, outside of Bomberman, Bomberman, Quake, Bomberman, DKR, and Mario 64. And it hit me. They can release their Jellyboy successor, Glover, at any time. It's perfect. N64 confirmed.

I do hope they can at least get some stuff from Konami for it though. I know Castlevania was really bad on n64. But I'm too lazy to hook up my console, and just wanna play them 1 more time for nostalgia sake.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
my first bomberman game was bomberman hero and i was really disappointed when i found out the rest of the bomberman games were nothing like it

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001
It would be totally on brand for Nintendo to add the one console to NSO that doesn't have a Metroid title in the run up to Dread, instead of any of their handhelds that do.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
This was posted in the Lego thread and I think it should be posted here too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbM7xHboRNI

Storm One
Jan 12, 2011

hatty posted:

Mischief Makers

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

where is the zelda collection already

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

a.lo posted:

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

a.lo posted:

Also this.

Zelda Wind Waker and Twilight princess and Metroid when!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Stux posted:

mhgu has so many quests.........

And because I'm a broke brained idiot I have to do them all. Still can't finish the village 6* quests though because those Advanced quests are too hard for me, even with late HR gear.

Vikar Jerome posted:

Tbf, we all should pretend the grezzo ones never happened.

I too want to equip and unequip the iron boots by having to pause the game and go to the equip screen, constantly, rather than pressing a button.