Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

AndrewP posted:

Where's Kenny G been?

Been wondering this myself. How much are they paying him again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Doltos posted:

What? He's been absolute lights out the last two weeks and one of the best OTs in football.

We're watching 2 different games then cause that post was him getting owned by loving Bostic lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

We're watching 2 different games then cause that post was him getting owned by loving Bostic lol

Yeah eventually a pass rush might get through, I'm actually watching the game though and that's the first pressure from the left side? What garbage are you spouting here?

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
We could have had Quenton Nelson instead of Saquon and then someone might actually be able to run the ball.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Golladay is a deep-threat guy playing with a QB who never throws deep, I'm not all surprised he's disappearing in this offense

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Been wondering this myself. How much are they paying him again?

72 million dollars lmao

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Any question about the Giant's offensive failures or lack of production can be referred to Daniel Jones and Jason Garrett

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

AndrewP posted:

72 million dollars lmao

What happens when you go all in to help a quarterback that is not an NFL starter.

Justin Fields was right loving there for the taking. At least Toney is producing a lot so far.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Benne posted:

Golladay is a deep-threat guy playing with a QB who never throws deep, I'm not all surprised he's disappearing in this offense

Jones actually has good numbers throwing the long ball but we never call anything vertical.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Clutch false start snap infraction maybe.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that was just good coverage, in that it was very slightly DPI but wasn't called

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Now I'm watching Thomas blank Chase Young. Again I have to question what game people are actually watching here.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

Yeah eventually a pass rush might get through, I'm actually watching the game though and that's the first pressure from the left side? What garbage are you spouting here?

Pressure? loving what are you watching that was a run getting blown up. Blowhard lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
delayed handoff on 2nd-and-15

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Another blanking out of Chase Young, this Andrew Thomas is a promising young athlete

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

Now I'm watching Thomas blank Chase Young. Again I have to question what game people are actually watching here.

Oh man I just watched him give up a pressure look at me posting snapshots as I see them like I'm an expert

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

corn on the cop posted:

delayed handoff on 2nd-and-15

This has been in the Giants playbook since Allie Sherman was the coach in the early 60s.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the football team keeps giving the giants first downs, and they don't want it

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

loving what Young workrd into the middle of the line you absolute blowhard lol

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
jfc these teams suck

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Oh man I just watched him give up a pressure look at me posting snapshots as I see them like I'm an expert

What pressure? Are you that mad that you don't know poo poo about football?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

loving what Young workrd into the middle of the line you absolute blowhard lol

He got blocked into the inside you absolute loving moron

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

What pressure? Are you that mad that you don't know poo poo about football?

Dude young went across his face and through the center

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Doltos posted:

Another blanking out of Chase Young, this Andrew Thomas is a promising young athlete

You drunk man. One of the best OTs in the league?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Man me and Doltos just watching different games in real time lol

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

mikeraskol posted:

You drunk man. One of the best OTs in the league?

He is actually pretty good.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude young went across his face and through the center

He didn't go poo poo he went down the B gap and got pushed inside, you don't know anything.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:siren: A GOOD GIANTS PASSING PLAY :siren:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
WTF am I watching?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This game is pretty good or I'm a little more electable than I should be on a friday at 11:30

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Boosh! posted:

He is actually pretty good.

He improved a lot second half of last year and has a decent start to this season but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. He still has quite a few issues.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

davecrazy posted:

WTF am I watching?

WFT you are watching

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Dime.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Who needs Golladay when you have SLAYTON

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Sorry for getting mad at Ches Neckbeard for being a total moron. I understand no one wants to watch the Giants and just parrots whatever talking heads are saying but it gets frustrating when people refuse to actually look at what's happening.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Golloday sucks lmao

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
On paper this should be a good game, like there are lead changes and stuff

And it's just a void, I feel nothing

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

He didn't go poo poo he went down the B gap and got pushed inside, you don't know anything.

Dude you've gotten a really big head from the draft evaluation threads. It's ok we all thought Thomas was good and he's just not at all the elite guy we thought. It's all going to be ok.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

WFT you are watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4dyRTAfsKc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

On paper this should be a good game, like there are lead changes and stuff

And it's just a void, I feel nothing

Jason Garrett does that to games