Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Galladay is the 3rd best WR on the Giants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Doltos posted:

Sorry for getting mad at Ches Neckbeard for being a total moron. I understand no one wants to watch the Giants and just parrots whatever talking heads are saying but it gets frustrating when people refuse to actually look at what's happening.

if the giants were on your tv screen would you want to look at it either???

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude you've gotten a really big head from the draft evaluation threads. It's ok we all thought Thomas was good and he's just not at all the elite guy we thought. It's all going to be ok.

God drat do I love the lame rear end draft thread attacks

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dude you've gotten a really big head from the draft evaluation threads. It's ok we all thought Thomas was good and he's just not at all the elite guy we thought. It's all going to be ok.

If you really think he is a bad player I think you’re showing your rear end.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh god

classic TNF next week

AFC SOUTH SHOW DOWN

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

shirts and skins posted:

On paper this should be a good game, like there are lead changes and stuff

And it's just a void, I feel nothing

also this is just how I feel about all NFC East games, there's just something very boring about these teams and rivalries

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wait poo poo, what conference is carolina even in these days

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

bean mom posted:

oh god

classic TNF next week

AFC SOUTH SHOW DOWN

At least we get to watch CMC

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Boosh! posted:

If you really think he is a bad player I think you’re showing your rear end.

It's less about being right and more about proving me wrong. I understand I come off as a know it all but man do people like him set the bar low

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

bean mom posted:

oh god

classic TNF next week

AFC SOUTH SHOW DOWN

God I missed what it was but this is enough information for me to start dreading it.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DaStampede posted:

At least we get to watch CMC

DARNOLD!

TYROD!

ITS THUUUUUUUUURSSSSDAY NIGHTTT :black101:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

joe judge looks like he's at a yankees game

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

dont know why the red guys dont run every play they get like 24 yards per carry

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Doltos posted:

God drat do I love the lame rear end draft thread attacks

Man have you ever been wrong? Like just acknowledged it or do you need to be an arrogant rear end in a top hat evey single time someone disagrees?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Giants dline is so loving bad I don't know what happened between last year and this year

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man have you ever been wrong? Like just acknowledged it or do you need to be an arrogant rear end in a top hat evey single time someone disagrees?

I acknowledge I'm wrong all the time in the draft thread but again you offended me by how loving stupid you are

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Go for it....or nevermind replay the down from 10 yards back.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/OnlineAlison/status/1438691053117194241

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Grittybeard posted:

God I missed what it was but this is enough information for me to start dreading it.

Worse, it's a NFCS/AFCS showdown!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

I acknowledge I'm wrong all the time in the draft thread but again you offended me by how loving stupid you are

Man somehow you missed Bostic owning Thomas for TFL and I'm loving stupid lol

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

It’s hilarious this journeyman rando from loving Liberty has more situational awareness than a former 6th-overall pick.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man somehow you missed Bostic owning Thomas for TFL and I'm loving stupid lol

You somehow missed that Thomas hasn't given up a pressure all game against two potent pass rushers before parroting the same stupid bullshit that I see about the Giants oline everywhere

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

it was shocking to me to find out that Crocs were cool with the kids again

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
totally forgot there was a game tonight somehow lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

health goth is back

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

It’s hilarious this journeyman rando from loving Liberty has more situational awareness than a former 6th-overall pick.

Jones never should have gone that high and also is bad.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Play posted:

There isn't

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Am I missing a joke or story here? I thought Heinicke played for ODU.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bean mom facts: the one time she ever went to an NFL game was a week 16 meaningless game between these two teams at this very field

it was extremely boring, cold and stupid

there was like only one highlight the entire game and it was a long eli pass play to manningham, i believe.

i've never ever wanted to go to a game since, it was difficult to figure out what was going on from play to play since we were at an awkward enough angle to where it was hard to see the line play because we were too close to the field but not close enough to feel the hits or any of the visceral stuff, and all of the screens were so far away to see and with no announcers or tv production it was just awful

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Play posted:

"game"

(I'm still watching)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I honestly can't recall a single thing about a Giants/WFT game in the 33 years I've watched them besides that stupid trick field goal play

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Troy's face is getting alarmingly wide

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Doltos posted:

You somehow missed that Thomas hasn't given up a pressure all game against two potent pass rushers before parroting the same stupid bullshit that I see about the Giants oline everywhere

Because their line is only good in theory and sucks (at least with Garrett playcalling) in play.

Man we're watching different games somehow. I'm gonna stop making GBS threads up the thread with this dumb fight now.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

bean mom posted:

bean mom facts: the one time she ever went to an NFL game was a week 16 meaningless game between these two teams at this very field

it was extremely boring, cold and stupid

there was like only one highlight the entire game and it was a long eli pass play to manningham, i believe.

i've never ever wanted to go to a game since, it was difficult to figure out what was going on from play to play since we were at an awkward enough angle to where it was hard to see the line play because we were too close to the field but not close enough to feel the hits or any of the visceral stuff, and all of the screens were so far away to see and with no announcers or tv production it was just awful
i'm pretty sure this is what purgatory is

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Play posted:

It's been frustratingly more or less competent for an NFCE game.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

AndrewP posted:

it was shocking to me to find out that Crocs were cool with the kids again

I went to school with the grandson of the crocs creator. He ended up stealing my friends laptop after I invited him over to a party and when we tracked it down it had a video on it of him on ecstasy naked singing shania twain with his dick tucked between his legs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that was a good play

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Rubbing it in aside it's pretty cool watching Andrew Thomas just take Young out of every play

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wyoak posted:

i'm pretty sure this is what purgatory is

not gonna lie it felt like purgatory, if i recall, it was one of the first games where they really kicked the tires on kirk cousins because i remembered red guys talk radio after saying hey maybe we have something in this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Doltos posted:

Rubbing it in aside it's pretty cool watching Andrew Thomas just take Young out of every play

not cool having two first names tho, that poo poo is sus