Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Boba Pearl posted:

How did you find something like this? It has almost no views or likes but is amazing both in quality and in writing, it's really something amazing.

It looks like it's by the creator of Serious Engineering? Which ran for a good long time and was pretty well-written, but ground to a halt after a lot of the general politics of the late 2010s happened and the author realised he didn't believe in the themes of the story he was writing any more.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

Boba Pearl posted:

How did you find something like this? It has almost no views or likes but is amazing both in quality and in writing, it's really something amazing.

I was goofing around on deviant art one day and stumbled upon a page that'll come up later of a beautiful woman dancing to create a portal or something. i clicked and read the full comic in one sitting and felt it deserved more attention cuz it's super pretty and I have no idea where it's going.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

Tenebrais posted:

It looks like it's by the creator of Serious Engineering? Which ran for a good long time and was pretty well-written, but ground to a halt after a lot of the general politics of the late 2010s happened and the author realised he didn't believe in the themes of the story he was writing any more.

Yeah, that's the same guy! A husband/wife team now, i think. I support them on patreon and get updates on their projects (they're doing a short called Teeth in the Fields that's baller, should post that here, too?) They were saying they wanted to come back to Serious Engineering but it needs a ton of re-writes.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
hell yeah post that poo poo

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

hazardousmouse posted:

hell yeah post that poo poo

You got it, fam.
Here's their (The Jonses - they're Czech so it's probably a pseudonym? idk) DA page - https://www.deviantart.com/chartreusenoir They post here and on their patreon. They update different projects about four or five times a week so it's convenient to watch them here. https://www.patreon.com/SeriousEngineering

:nws: Teeth in the Fields - https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/ NSFW gore :nws:
There is a LOT of body horror in this one, so I won't post every page.
This one is posted one panel at a time, one panel per page, and there are only 45 pages planned. It isn't finished yet so I still don't know what the end goal is, but the whole thing, plus the countdown to whatever #45 is, is just so eerie.

Pg 1 of 45

pg 2 of 45

Pg 3 of 45

Pg 4 of 45

Pg 5 of 45
:nws: https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/comics/5/ :nws:

Pg 6 of 45

Pg 7 of 45

Pg 8 of 45

pg 9 of 45

pg 10 of 45
:nws: https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/comics/10/ :nws:

It gets way way more violent from here, so I'll just stop. Every page would just be a link.

This is fun. I like finding and sharing stuff by these little no-name artists with a lot of talent. I'm always looking for more so if you know any please hit me up.

Mr.Chill has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Sep 19, 2021

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Mr.Chill posted:

Yeah, that's the same guy! A husband/wife team now, i think. I support them on patreon and get updates on their projects (they're doing a short called Teeth in the Fields that's baller, should post that here, too?) They were saying they wanted to come back to Serious Engineering but it needs a ton of re-writes.

lmao

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

FINALLY.

We've reached the snaggles arc

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Ignite Memories posted:

FINALLY.

We've reached the snaggles arc

Pupkin has completely changed my mind about what can be considered an arc. "Moves left and right to test the weather" will live on in my memory.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
I would like to request less pages per post. This is domineering and arbitrary but my brain doesn't like it so I am calmly requesting you triple post if you're gonna post 3 pages of a thing. You might ask yourself, 'under what authority do you request this' and my bonafides are that I like Pupkin.

Also most horrifying thing about the Pupkin comic is that the ones with title panels are sunday comics and it's apparently written with newspaper syndication in mind?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mr.Chill posted:

You got it, fam.
Here's their (The Jonses - they're Czech so it's probably a pseudonym? idk) DA page - https://www.deviantart.com/chartreusenoir They post here and on their patreon. They update different projects about four or five times a week so it's convenient to watch them here. https://www.patreon.com/SeriousEngineering

:nws: Teeth in the Fields - https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/ NSFW gore :nws:
There is a LOT of body horror in this one, so I won't post every page.
This one is posted one panel at a time, one panel per page, and there are only 45 pages planned. It isn't finished yet so I still don't know what the end goal is, but the whole thing, plus the countdown to whatever #45 is, is just so eerie.

Pg 1 of 45

pg 2 of 45

Pg 3 of 45

Pg 4 of 45

Pg 5 of 45
:nws: https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/comics/5/ :nws:

Pg 6 of 45

Pg 7 of 45

Pg 8 of 45

pg 9 of 45

pg 10 of 45
:nws: https://teethinthefields.thecomicseries.com/comics/10/ :nws:

It gets way way more violent from here, so I'll just stop. Every page would just be a link.

This is fun. I like finding and sharing stuff by these little no-name artists with a lot of talent. I'm always looking for more so if you know any please hit me up.

drat, this is weird but cool. It looks like they're about halfway through so far.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Softies more like Shitties

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Sory, I have to make an additional request. If a comic in a sequence is nsfw could you just tag it as such and still post the image. It makes it much easier to read on mobile.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr.Chill posted:

Pg 2 of 45

I see so many people misspell "lose" as "loose" I'm starting to think there's a conspiracy about it.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Koburn posted:

Sory, I have to make an additional request. If a comic in a sequence is nsfw could you just tag it as such and still post the image. It makes it much easier to read on mobile.

Don’t do this, even if it’s spoiler tagged out it still loads and caches so if you’re browsing at work you can still be screwed over. Link your NWS stuff.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Seems like a rule which is rarely enforced. The tasteless tattoos thread in this subforum has plenty of the aforementioned images and isn't tagged as nsfw as a whole.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Koburn posted:

Seems like a rule which is rarely enforced. The tasteless tattoos thread in this subforum has plenty of the aforementioned images and isn't tagged as nsfw as a whole.

It's usually waived when an entire thread is expected to be NSFW. This is a family-friendly thread, though.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Softies really can't afford to loving navel gaze.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
These are quick little patreon bonus pages (timed exclusives, I'm not violating patreon ToS and posting stuff trapped behind a paywall)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
We learn that humans exist in the world of pastry animals.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Paladinus posted:

We learn that humans exist in the world of pastry animals.

I'm not sure why I didn't expect that development, given that they live in a house.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I have bought both the "rafts." shirt (which I cut the sleeves off of) and the Clementine print comic thanks to this thread

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Paladinus posted:

It's usually waived when an entire thread is expected to be NSFW. This is a family-friendly thread, though.

It’s pretty much this and even there a lot of the more intensely NSFW stuff isn’t posted inline.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jonathan no!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

he didn't lie to Pupkin at least

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Lemon posted:

he didn't lie to Pupkin at least

You can tell because he's still alive

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not sure why I didn't expect that development, given that they live in a house.

Now you also realize all the characters are made to be eaten.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

organburner posted:

Now you also realize all the characters are made to be eaten.

There's still quite a few chapters until we see a hooman, but, well, you'll see.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
If I were a baker I would simply not create bread that’s alive and has feelings.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Snake Maze posted:

If I were a baker I would simply not create bread that’s alive and has feelings.

Do we know catloaf is alive and has feelings, rather than just being an extremely advanced bakery product?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Top 10 anime betrayals

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Captain Hygiene posted:

Do we know catloaf is alive and has feelings, rather than just being an extremely advanced bakery product?

True, I suppose the comic has not explicitly ruled out catloaf being a p-zombie

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

I laughed at that probably ten times more than I should and still am.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

This concludes Pupkin
Thank you for loving Pupkin

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
"I made a 3 hour ambient album"
"Oh wow so did my dishwasher"
fuckin slays

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

pupkin got eaten :(

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Garrand posted:

pupkin got eaten :(

The only thing that makes sense about Pupkin is if it's some kind of subatomic particle. I'm expecting a Pupkin shaped gore explosion.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mindless posted:

"I made a 3 hour ambient album"
"Oh wow so did my dishwasher"
fuckin slays

Magnificent.

Jose Valasquez posted:

This concludes Pupkin
Thank you for loving Pupkin

That looks... implausible. We need a Pupkin/Hitmen crossover to explain the biology of the leg stomach arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Thank you for loving Snagglefood.