Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/status/1439676133918846982?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Sour Diesel posted:

tomlin was a coward for punting it away down 2 scores with less than a yard to go

Extremely cowardly

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Almost said this was dlink but his waist is above the sink

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Bengals might have pulled that one out if Burrow hadn't got rattled by that interception and thrown more.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Gnoman posted:

Bengals might have pulled that one out if Burrow hadn't got rattled by that interception and thrown more.

They absolutely would have. That was a very very bad loss.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Sour Diesel posted:

tomlin was a coward for punting it away down 2 scores with less than a yard to go

Yes

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cavauro posted:

if the ravens win then that's abad win for them that should have been a loss. basterd

Dammit

He's right.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The first two picks were badly misread, my take is he got flustered by the pass rush. Uncharacteristic, at least the team is relatively healthy.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

at least the team is relatively healthy.

Hey...shut up.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
WELL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THEM CLEVELAND BROWNS, BROTHER!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

This loving owns go steelers

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gatts posted:

WELL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THEM CLEVELAND BROWNS, BROTHER!

https://twitter.com/colin_dunlap/status/1439716185579433987

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lolmar

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1439792387748876288

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

once again Lamar disappoints under the bright lights. sad!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Fun football to watch. Lamar is cool

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The entire AFCN is 1-1. We are all going to the playoffs.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

Fun football to watch. Lamar is cool

Yeah and great to see Hollywood doing so well these first two games. Hopefully Bateman follows suit.

Just wish Lamar would improve his decision making sometimes.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah and great to see Hollywood doing so well these first two games. Hopefully Bateman follows suit.

Just wish Lamar would improve his decision making sometimes.

He made the decision to go for it at the end and win the game. And then he won the game.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

wanna thank DLINK and Penn State for granting us this moment through Oweh

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

does anyone else here love the novel coronavirus

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

He made the decision to go for it at the end and win the game. And then he won the game.

You know what I mean. Like the early stuff. The boneheaded stuff he does that can be prevented easily.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

You know what I mean. Like the early stuff. The boneheaded stuff he does that can be prevented easily.

You mean the touchdowns and the lots of yards he got?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Could be prevented but don't know why you'd think that'd help.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

You mean the touchdowns and the lots of yards he got?

You're being obtuse. I've been totally behind Lamar except for some of the dumb preventable picks he will throw.

It'd help because a lot of the stuff he does is easily preventable. I liked that he didn't fumble this week and was good with his ball handling. But he's gotten rid of that before and it always resurfaces.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

You're being obtuse. I've been totally behind Lamar except for some of the dumb preventable picks he will throw.

It'd help because a lot of the stuff he does is easily preventable. I liked that he didn't fumble this week and was good with his ball handling. But he's gotten rid of that before and it always resurfaces.

What's this fumble poo poo? He won the game dude. Watkins fell down on the pick six, the other pick weren't great. He drove this offense and scored 36 points and yelled 'gently caress yeah we're going for it' at Harbaugh and then went for it and then got it and then won it. You need to be body checked if you're posting this poo poo after a win like that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the virgin you: jackson needs better decision making

the chad jackson: https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1439792387748876288

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

dundalk man: i hope they don't go for it. punt the ball please

jackson https://twitter.com/fakndafunk/status/1439793544508497923?s=20

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

What's this fumble poo poo? He won the game dude. Watkins fell down on the pick six, the other pick weren't great. He drove this offense and scored 36 points and yelled 'gently caress yeah we're going for it' at Harbaugh and then went for it and then got it and then won it. You need to be body checked if you're posting this poo poo after a win like that.

I straight up praised the going for it and all his efforts. I'm talking over the course of the last season and the beginning of this one. Watkins did fall but the pick was still Lamar's fault.

Again, the dude is an excellent QB who could be nearly unbeatable if he'd just smooth out the edges a bit. The 2019 conditions could be normal for us again.

I don't know what you're on about. I would NEVER advise punting there.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Watkins did fall but the pick was still Lamar's fault.

Horseshit. Defend this.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Give me a second by second breakdown of how Watkins falling was Lamar's fault.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Don't answer him Kawalimus we know you right

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Horseshit. Defend this.

He threw it after Watkins had fallen. Should have thrown it away.

If Watkins fell while the pass was in the air that's one thing.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I don’t think you get some of the crazy Lamar highlights if you take away his questionable decision making

He’s perfectly imperfect and heck, that’s my QB!!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Freaquency posted:

I don’t think you get some of the crazy Lamar highlights if you take away his questionable decision making

He’s perfectly imperfect and heck, that’s my QB!!

No the plays that are good for him are just really good plays not him being reckless. Mahomes is a good reckless type QB Lamar gets himself into trouble.

Going for it on 4th was the objectively RIGHT call. It is riskier to punt.

I'd say we maybe should have thrown it on first or second down on the last series as my biggest criticism.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 20, 2021

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I've been here 10 years and kawalimus is the immovable object

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

He threw it after Watkins had fallen. Should have thrown it away.

If Watkins fell while the pass was in the air that's one thing.

It's a timing route. Look that up.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

For the love of god look anything up. I beg you to actually look into poo poo and learn it and whatever before posting whatever weird little knee jerk thing pops into your skull.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

It's a timing route. Look that up.

No one forced him to throw the pass once it was clear the play was busted. I know what those are they are common sense but the play clearly was not going to work.

Anyway I have NO idea why you are being contentious here with me as if I were just trashing the team full throttle after the win or something. Who cares if we disagree on a little thing I think most will agree that Lamar makes some boneheaded decisions that are easily preventable and you just took that as I didn't like the 4th down call which wasn't reckless at all it was the smart thing!

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Sep 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

No one forced him to throw the pass once it was clear the play was busted. I know what those are they are common sense but the play clearly was not going to work.

Look up a timing route. A slant. I'm begging you. You throw the pass before the guy gets open. Its a passing concept. For the love of god.