Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

More lenience on female character gear

The Attitude Era's back, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The bra and panties matches are coming back #womensrevolution

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Soon: people screaming oval office on the rainbow brand!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Why the gently caress did they spend all that time making NXT look like a Nickelodeon show and then go "Oh yeah and we're gonna start swearing and making the women get their tits out" ????

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

This is because they said poo poo like 50 times on dynamite the next night, isn’t it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Also lol a bunch of completely green protein golems are going to be told to work ‘aggressively’ this will end well

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Drakkel posted:

Why the gently caress did they spend all that time making NXT look like a Nickelodeon show and then go "Oh yeah and we're gonna start swearing and making the women get their tits out" ????

NXT skull returns but brightly colored

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

There's no way "More Lenient With Female Attire" is gonna be some optional thing. It's gonna be right back to Johnny Ace telling the women they need to get implants or they're fired.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Pretty soon there will be blood and guts. Vince got beat at his own game and has to play catch up now, lol.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

should be tag team dudes called Geoff Blüd and Biff Gutce

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol Alexa is bigmad

https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/1440381778607230982?s=20

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

rent free

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vince took over nXt and just can't help his X MEANS X-TREME he does in all his branding lol

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

No one could get clout off that segment

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I thought it was funny she called that fake news site Dave Meltzer. Alexa is right.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh yeah the grown lady in a romper with a pet doll is talking about someone embarrassing themselves.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rarity posted:

Roman/Lashley/Big E sounds like an immensely cool match, sure would have been great if they'd built it up as a big deal instead of shunting it out on a random Raw!

It was pretty good. It definitely deserved a bigger build and venue.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I thought it was funny she called that fake news site Dave Meltzer. Alexa is right.

XD

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Dave Meltzer is so known as wrestling news that all wrestling news will now be referred to as Meltzer. It's like Band-AIDE or all soda being called Coke.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Observe this!!!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Danhausen is unrecognizable.

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

Rarity posted:

The Attitude Era's back, baby

Alright Vince, it's time. Time to call in the big guns, to go out on top in that blaze of glory you've wanted ever since the end of the Attitude Era. Pick up the phone and call. He's been waiting for this just as long as you have. It's time to bring Vinny Ru back into the fold.

Do it. Finish it. It'll be fun. Hire Russo.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
be a man Vince. say poo poo on Raw. not your third brand no one watches.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE fan fiction goes dumb.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13955513/1/Role-Model

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pamela Springstein posted:

be a man Vince. say poo poo on Raw. not your third brand no one watches.

They've said poo poo and bullshit a few times on Raw.

NXT's gonna have fucks and nudity.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

"Fans in attendance report..."

"drat you Dave Meltzer :argh: "

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mal-3 posted:

Do it. Finish it. It'll be fun. Hire Russo.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
#LitterallyDidntHappen

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
NXT 2.0 preview

quote:

NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa kicks off NXT 2.0 tonight
NXT 2.0 is Tommaso Ciampa’s world.

After emerging victorious against Pete Dunne, Kyle O’Reilly and LA Knight in a thrilling Fatal 4-Way Match last week, the new NXT Champion is set to kick off tonight’s episode by addressing the NXT Universe.

Will the new champion have anything to say about his post-match encounter with Bron Breakker?

quote:

Toxic Attraction address the NXT Universe tonight
The NXT Universe can’t take their eyes off Toxic Attraction, and tonight the world will hear from the head-turning trio.

Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne & Mandy Rose have been vocal in their mission to dominate NXT. The group took a huge step forward last night, as a new-look Rose used her newfound brutality to help the trio win a battle with Kacy Catanzaro, Kayden Carter & Sarray.

What will they have to say tonight on NXT 2.0?

quote:

Kushida and Roderick Strong set for NXT Cruiserweight Title showdown
The countdown is on for the NXT Cruiserweight Title showdown between Kushida and Roderick Strong.

After the match was previously postponed, “The Diamond One” has not been shy in calling out The Time Splitter and promising a changing of the guard for the championship. The NXT Cruiserweight Champion has done his best to stay one step ahead of The Diamond Mine, but with the recent additions of The Creed Brothers and Ivy Nile, will the numbers game prove too much to overcome?

And that's it

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It won't be "poo poo". It'll be "bitch" and/or "slut", and it will be the women calling each other this.

And the edgier storylines will be stuff like who is sleeping with who's boyfriend, and bullshit sexual stuff.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

NXT bringing in the grand Main Roster Tradition of announcing maybe 1/3rd of what's gonna be on the show ahead of time

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

forkboy84 posted:

"Fans in attendance report..."

"drat you Dave Meltzer :argh: "

“Whatabout Dave Meltzer do flux with every telling”
PSP poster Daniel Bryan - 2017

drat that Shave Seltzer and his bias for AEW and Butt “the Shitman” Fart! #standupforwwe #alexasegmentgreatestevar

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
While I'm aware that Ringside News is crap, that article is them quoting Meltzer (with a clip) and then adding that other people on Twitter say it's bullshit. So calling out Big Dave isn't unfounded. (the article itself is a clickbait of course)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NXT 2.0 is a dumb name

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

History Comes Inside! posted:

This is because they said poo poo like 50 times on dynamite the next night, isn’t it

Chuck Taylor to NXT confirmed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They call it nxt 2.0 so velveteen dream will have sex with it!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Funny that they fired 2.0 and then named the show NXT 2.0 right after 2.0 moved to AEW

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Also: It isn't even the second version of NXT!!!!!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's called Toxic Attraction because Gigi Dolan's level of skill in the ring is sludge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
There is some kind of commotion going on in the locker room area

*cuts too* the backstage dock area that clearly isn't a locker room

Also, did they just cut back to the ring and have Dunne and Ridge get thrown back out?