Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Buck Wildman posted:

p low energy stalking if all you're doing is standing outside my house all day

Looking forward to the day a school board member stands their ground and kills thirty chuds from a prepared position on their roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
"i don't care about dead kids" -Laura Ingram

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It’s not okay to have “LEXX” in your trailer like that if you’re not making a Lexx sequel

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

555 (Golden Manbabies)

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Gio posted:

they’re still a very small percent probably.

Not on my ICU :( One guy did it and told everyone how easy it was, and it was like dominos

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i keep thinking back to all the people i argued with who were like "if an illegal immigrant is involved in the death of even a single american then we should ban all immigrants forever" who are now like "500 dead kids isn't actually very many"

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Lovelyn posted:

Not on my ICU :( One guy did it and told everyone how easy it was, and it was like dominos

lol it was like children masking in school when mandates dropped last spring

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Stereotype posted:

i keep thinking back to all the people i argued with who were like "if an illegal immigrant is involved in the death of even a single american then we should ban all immigrants forever" who are now like "500 dead kids isn't actually very many"

Well yeah, they hate the immigrants. They do not love the dead kids, but they love the things that necessitate the dead kids, so it’s different

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/ubnews/status/1440474934493384712

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol the record of this guy

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

fosborb posted:

lol the record of this guy

These all took place before 2004 and I feel like thats a sign of the times more than a change in their behavior.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Stereotype posted:

also Cheney's doctrine that if there was even just a 0.1% chance of a terrorist attack, that it would still be acceptable to destroy the Middle East

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
mass murder is cool, so long as i'm the mass murderer :smug:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
imagine if all these shameless but dedicated insane people shrieking about some fake bullshit they leeched onto after watching a C list celebrity facetiously somewhat relate to them indirectly instead were using their energy and talent of bullying people into doing what they want for good things, like labor activism or social programs.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Oh. He's "disappointed". I'm sure that will cause them to change course immediately.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i miss prester jane, extremely long posts

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ABSCBNNews/status/1440550173826949123

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

What common sense policy looks like.

https://twitter.com/GoodNewsMoveme3/status/1440335352569290760

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

all those poor dogs are going to get covid

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1440545912816758784?s=20

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

drat.. Bet they wish they had let 5 million people die now instead

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Kreeblah posted:

Oh. He's "disappointed". I'm sure that will cause them to change course immediately.

Inslee said. “So we are calling for Idaho and the leaders there to lead and take some commonsense measures.”

You wanna read the article next time before you just see a D next to a name and poo poo out a post?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Kim Bong Chill posted:

Inslee said. “So we are calling for Idaho and the leaders there to lead and take some commonsense measures.”

You wanna read the article next time before you just see a D next to a name and poo poo out a post?

lol what a boring gimmick

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Delta-Wye posted:

lol what a boring gimmick

Oh no, another case of Havana syndrome

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Maybe it's time that Idaho build its own level 1 trauma center if they don't want to do anything to stem the tide of soon-to-be-dead people

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Kim Bong Chill posted:

shut the gently caress up

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

ram dass in hell posted:

shut the gently caress up

who are you again?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

2.6k missed posts...what the hell happened? the madjackel get loose again?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

omfg imagine cleaning up the freaking stadium after thousands of dogs were there

jesus christ

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

empty whippet box posted:

drat.. Bet they wish they had let 5 million people die now instead

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1440557141165674500?s=20

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Kim Bong Chill posted:

:rolleyes:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

i will never read before making GBS threads out a post

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

China has really lost it's edge on propaganda lately, Bloomberg is absolutely killing it.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Kim Bong Chill posted:

why don’t they call republicans dumb pieces of poo poo lol

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Don't worry y'all brad littles giving $10mil to Idaho hospitals to help

he probably took it from education

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Korean Boomhauer posted:

maybe we need a roni fight song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_QerWy65Y

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

this is ground work to cut Idaho from off transfers to WA hospitals.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
i dont engage in weird vengeance thoughts re: antivaxx people because im not creepy and recognize it as a failure of the government before blaming individuals, but also, if i got in a car accident & died because the seattle ER i was taken to was at capacity after a guy from idaho who blinded himself with horsepaste got airlifted in i would haunt him so loving hard. would poltergeist the hell out of their kitchen every night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Imagine if the agencies treated rightist movements the way they treat leftest movements.