Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hey Catastrophe, which one are you? :v: That's a badass pic tho!

And matti that is by far the nicest dive bar bathroom I've seen. Looking rad tho. Sort of dude I want to have a beer with and then bitch and praise the bad and good local bands.

Also I'm being scandalous. Probate me, my shoulders are worth it.

I checked like fifteen times to make sure there was no actual nudity.

And today I've swapped for a red crop top. These are unusual for me, as they are not tank tops and hoodies. Wild.

Edit: a today selfie.

syntaxfunction fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
We are all offended and you have scandalized our puritan views. Your permaban is being processed. Shame. Shame!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I used to hate my picture being taken and hide from the camera, but I've gotten more used to it. All my school photos were trash and now I feel bad for my Mom that she doesn't have nice ones of me.

https://imgur.com/a/fXCAqY8

This my dorky rear end. I was LT. Surge last Halloween.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Treecko posted:

I used to hate my picture being taken and hide from the camera, but I've gotten more used to it. All my school photos were trash and now I feel bad for my Mom that she doesn't have nice ones of me.

Powerful Guile hair. Like, whoa.

Perhaps a costume for this year?????

matti
Mar 31, 2019

cute

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

succint

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

I love Jackie Chan, but your av makes me queasy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Literally A Person posted:

Powerful Guile hair. Like, whoa.

Perhaps a costume for this year?????

This is hilarious because everyone else I showed this to thought I was Guile. I guess the Pikachu and the pokeball wasn't enough!

My hair is soooo much longer now, and I wasn't going to dress up this year. Didn't actually go out last year either because of covid. Just dressed up and took the picture. But maybe I can scramble something together for fun again.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Discoed username

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

Lt Surge had a Raichu primarily tho! That was his signature! But you look rad as beans so I guess I can allow this slip up.

Also I don't know what it is but I love looking at the stuff in backgrounds of photos. The box fan and bird cage (?) really help frame it. I am for it.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

syntaxfunction posted:

Lt Surge had a Raichu primarily tho! That was his signature! But you look rad as beans so I guess I can allow this slip up.

Also I don't know what it is but I love looking at the stuff in backgrounds of photos. The box fan and bird cage (?) really help frame it. I am for it.

I just didn't have a Raichu laying around at this time so I went with the Pika lmao. I know my apartment was kinda trashed when I took it, I was in the middle of moving and tossing old stuff out. It was a spur of the moment picture with things I hand.

The cage is my guinea pigs old one that he had to stay in while he was injured, he's doing much better and has a nice big cage now!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Treecko posted:

I just didn't have a Raichu laying around at this time so I went with the Pika lmao. I know my apartment was kinda trashed when I took it, I was in the middle of moving and tossing old stuff out. It was a spur of the moment picture with things I hand.

The cage is my guinea pigs old one that he had to stay in while he was injured, he's doing much better and has a nice big cage now!

Nah that's fair. In the games Surge used some Pikanchoos anyway so I *guess* it's fine. And your apartment is fine too, have you not seen goon living situations? That poo poo is depressing, yours is fine even if stuff is around.

Also guinea pigs are awesome, I encourage a temporary pivot for pics of him.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
https://imgur.com/a/5k15jDE

Sleepy buddy right there.

Pigs https://imgur.com/gallery/TUMt8iq

He has a friend too.

Treecko fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Sep 23, 2021

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Treecko posted:

https://imgur.com/a/5k15jDE

Sleepy buddy right there.

Pigs https://imgur.com/gallery/TUMt8iq

He has a friend too.

🎶Guinea Pig Bridge
Transporting guinea pigs from point A to point B
Using the latest in guinea pig bridge technology🎶

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

E: there was some controversial art on my wall so ignore this.

Woebin fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 25, 2021

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

matti posted:

a dive bar bathroom selfie for old time sake

What the hell dive bar is this?? :psypop:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Woebin posted:

Stockholm in late September is loving cold.

Not at your apartment :tutbutt:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Woebin posted:

i think this was the premise to most of the music i listened to as a teen

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Woebin posted:

Remember when you single-handedly forced AYB to add NSFW tags because you could not resist posting your nudes in a SFW site for others to see without their consent/warning
Is making sure something naked is in frame every now and then part of the exhibitionism fetish urge that you just can't resist or is it just a side-gig to you being a sexpest

If you're reading this from the rap sheet/leper's colony guess why calling the sexpest a sexpest was overturned in less than 24h. Hint: it's not because of lack of proof that they like showing nudes without consent.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Sep 24, 2021

matti
Mar 31, 2019

just send a loving pm like a normal person, please

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Elentor posted:

Remember when you single-handedly forced AYB to add NSFW tags because you could not resist posting your nudes in a SFW site for others to see without their consent/warning
Is making sure something naked is in frame every now and then part of the exhibitionism fetish urge that you just can't resist or is it just a side-gig to you being a sexpest

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Just report me or put me on ignore, for gently caress's sake.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Personally I find it offensive that I showed such scandalous skin and instead Woebin got called out for pictures that show just as much.

I would like to be targeted for being too sexual too, please.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

Personally I find it offensive that I showed such scandalous skin and instead Woebin got called out for pictures that show just as much.

The sight of your bare shoulders has tainted my very soul, and I shall be joining a nunnery post-haste to avert damnation.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think Elentor was referring to the pictures of naked people on the wall behind Woebin

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

syntaxfunction posted:

COVER YOUR loving SHOULDERS, SOME OF US HAVE KIDS

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, from here on let's just say shoulders, navels, ankles and such: yes, nudity (and for the sake of argument even if it's in the background): no.

Fair enough?

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i think that is fair

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Okay, from here on let's just say shoulders, navels, ankles and such: yes, nudity (and for the sake of argument even if it's in the background): no.

Fair enough?
Fair enough, sure. I'm not gonna remove the art from my walls and I'm certainly not doing a lot of image editing on my phone, so I guess I'll mostly stop posting mirror selfies itt since that's the background I've got. But I've probably been posting too many of those anyway, they're not all that interesting tbh.

Hopefully there's nothing objectionable about this remaining vacation pic though 🙂

(and just clarifying for my own peace of mind: I really haven't been trying to upset anyone or push boundaries or anything - in my mind there's nothing objectionable about the paintings on my wall, and while I think Elentor's vitriol is unwarranted I try to respect that others don't feel as I do. Will sincerely try to be more careful about what ends up in the background in the future)

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Woebin posted:

The sight of your bare shoulders has tainted my very soul, and I shall be joining a nunnery post-haste to avert damnation.

Modesty is for the weak.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I think Elentor was referring to the pictures of naked people on the wall behind Woebin

I am aware. I just want to be called out on the internet. It's been a dream of mine since I wasn't a child.

kntfkr posted:

If you have kids you should be thankful for any shred of humanity someone shows you.

Fair enough?

I agree. Theoretically if Woebin printed pictures of me in not-quite-scandalous poses and put them on the wall would that be okay?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Fair enough?

What about moose knuckle/camel toe?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Batterypowered7 posted:

What about moose knuckle/camel toe?

Grey area. But If I can make out glans or a clitoris I'm slamming that probe button.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

kntfkr posted:

THE BEACONS ARE LIT, GONDOR CALLS FOR AID

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Worf posted:

THE BEACONS ARE LIT, GONDOR CALLS FOR AID

This is the strangest t-mobile ad I've ever seen.

:psyduck:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

This is the strangest t-mobile ad I've ever seen.

:psyduck:

Actually it's pretty much on brand for a T-Mobile ad come to think of it lol. If I was black and white with a magenta border id be employee of the month

I don't work there anymore I just really like that sweatshirt it's comfortable as f***

Insidious company, really, in an even more insidious market

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Worf posted:

Actually it's pretty much on brand for a T-Mobile ad come to think of it lol. If I was black and white with a magenta border id be employee of the month

I don't work there anymore I just really like that sweatshirt it's comfortable as f***

Insidious company, really, in an even more insidious market

How dare you speak ill of the un-carrier?!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

If I can make out glans or a clitoris I'm slamming that

:mods:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

*adjusts mic on stage*

you know, i could use some help finding this clitoris…but not in this thread….i mean in the bedroom

*silence except for mic feedback*

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Get off the stage!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gonna post my nude rear end now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand