Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Can’t believe we won that game, I’m so sweaty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1439744508401389569?s=19

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
ALL HAIL THE KING

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
BIG JEFF

https://twitter.com/GrindSimmons94/status/1439753506496212992?s=19

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I would argue they need more offensive lineman

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Bismack Billabongo posted:

We have already won. I seent it

I seent it.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Intruder posted:

I can't believe we got robbed of the walkoff safety

This is the only part of the game I got to see and it was a crock of poo poo. Titan Up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bismack Billabongo posted:

This is the only part of the game I got to see and it was a crock of poo poo. Titan Up

Highlight dump 😤😤😤

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1439698855071789066?t=ORbyXtQ0SDQ8aczz1DrcyQ&s=19

This got overturned because the second foot that touched the ground toe tapped in the endzone then the heel went out of bounds lol
https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1439707237849600005?s=19

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1439716544427085824?t=3Ba4YGZ2L9o-jFNa9onipQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/SKProFootball/status/1439724976882401286?s=19

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1439742816561868804?s=19

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Still laughing at how bad the Julio TD and the ending safety calls were.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Demon Of The Fall posted:

That third down spot for a first down in the 3rd quarter was amazingly bad too

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

I always want to give officials the benefit of the doubt but isn’t replay review handled in a central office? How that td got overturned is beyond me. That and the safety are a nine point swing not to mention what would have been an immediate game winning play called short because !??

Awful, awful officiating.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Thank you for the post though.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I don't think they're that bad. I would say that the red cleat stands out on the endline and is probably out of bounds. It's razor thin. Probably shouldn't have been changed, but I also only saw a couple angles and the "enhanced" photo. On the safety, the RT for Seattle started on the hash marks to start the play. When the ball leaves Wilson's hand, he's like, right at the hash. Probably close enough to go either way and not be "awful".

Also: if Seattle can just hit an extra point, the Titans lose. Caught a break there.

the line next week went from Titans -3 to Titans -5 already. I wonder if Vegas has an insider and knows Wentz is gonna be out.

if Wentz does play, I wonder how many passing TDs will be scored, because I've never seen two secondaries so lost. The Colts and Titans DBs just look confused doing basic stuff.

EvilBeard fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Sep 20, 2021

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oh no it's a really bad call on the julio td. It was ruled on the field as a td then on the replay you can clearly see he gets his toe inbounds on the 2nd foot before the heel is even close to coming down then he falls while already establishing he had possession. No way there was enough to over turn that.

The safety was also bad because lol get the gently caress out of here with forward progress he in the endzone when he was getting tackled

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Metapod posted:

Oh no it's a really bad call on the julio td. It was ruled on the field as a td then on the replay you can clearly see he gets his toe inbounds on the 2nd foot before the heel is even close to coming down then he falls while already establishing he had possession. No way there was enough to over turn that.

The safety was also bad because lol get the gently caress out of here with forward progress he in the endzone when he was getting tackled

https://twitter.com/TheAthletic/status/1439708932969095169?s=20

I don't know what angles they had other than what I saw. I only saw the few snippets on twitter after I saw it live. But this picture by the Athletic from another angle shows his foot over the white. I saw this photo that looks like he might be touching the line.

Now, what angles they have that weren't the backline that was blocked by the defender (the one that didn't show anything when they did it on the broadcast), I dunno.

The only way it's a safety is if they call Wilson for grounding, and he got outside the RT, past the line of scrimmage, and near an eligible receiver. They always give QBs a lot of leeway on the tackle box.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

EvilBeard posted:

The only way it's a safety is if they call Wilson for grounding, and he got outside the RT, past the line of scrimmage, and near an eligible receiver. They always give QBs a lot of leeway on the tackle box.

But they didn't call it an incomplete pass they called it in the grasp and he was in the end zone for the entire time he was in the grasp

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Imagine choosing the refs in that game being good as your hill to die on lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

But they didn't call it an incomplete pass they called it in the grasp and he was in the end zone for the entire time he was in the grasp

The Big Jesus posted:

Imagine choosing the refs in that game being good as your hill to die on lmao

Also you can't tell if julio was touching out of bounds with the angles they shown on the broadcast which is why it's an incredibly bad overturn

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm so happy Autry is a titan instead of a colt he's been very nice

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Fate Accomplice posted:

how do you think over/under works?

I worded that poorly but I meant "number of games he coaches this season from 2 to 17"

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Davis Mills loving sucks.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It depends entirely on how much you expected from a guy named "Davis Mills."

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
oh no my third round flier is going to turn into another shot at drafting a QB high what ever shall I do

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I think the jury’s still out on Davis Mills, considering the Panthers are the #1 defense in the NFL.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Yea yall should hold out for another year or three with him

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Who has a bigger neck Mike Glennon or Davis Mills?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fast cars loose anus posted:

oh no my third round flier is going to turn into another shot at drafting a QB high what ever shall I do

good thing it's going to be such a strong qb class

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Big Jeff

Is gonna beat the ponies

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kirios posted:

Who has a bigger neck Mike Glennon or Davis Mills?

Glennon has length, but Mills has girth, and as we know that matters more.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Soul Glo posted:

Big Jeff

Is gonna beat the ponies

The Colts secondary and Julien Davenport are the most likely culprits at beating the Colts.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big Jeff

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

good thing it's going to be such a strong qb class

Someone will rise and in any case what's the worst case scenario then

oh right we draft high again when the class is good

gotta take the long view on this; without the picks a non-loving-piece-of-poo poo Watson brings us we're doomed to suck to some degree even if Mills is Tom Brady 2.0

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It helps when you actually have your first and second round picks when your team sucks.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mega64 posted:

It helps when you actually have your first and second round picks when your team sucks.

Yeah it's why the Texans tank is going to be 3+ years instead of the expected 1-2 years. We just had nothing to start with.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Hey everyone I have an announcement

Big Jeff

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1441933903565053956?s=19

:bisonyes:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I’m sure having a statue QB and no offensive line won’t backfire tremendously

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Good progressions by tannehill he saw Leonard was open and hit him right in the hands

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Metapod posted:

Good progressions by tannehill he saw Leonard was open and hit him right in the hands

Leonard needs to work on ball security, Tanny is going to start getting upset if he fumbles like that after completed passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That was the worst decision on a pass I think I can remember from tannehill since his first start. It almost looked like he was expecting Hudson to stop rather than hit that stutter step but that’s your fourth string TE, gotta go to someone else there