Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Good response by tanny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
That's unfortunate

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
How the hell does Tanny already have two interceptions.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
LOL Jags up at the half because Arizona tried a loving 68 yard FG at the end of the 2Q and Jax ran that bitch all the way back to the house.

Probably Magic posted:

How the hell does Tanny already have two interceptions.

I dunno. I think he mistakenly threw the ball to the other team.

Twice

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans can clean up the sloppy passes and they’ll be dominating this game in the second half.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Highlight of the Jags season:

https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1442193709529853954

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Having a "gently caress it, let's try a 60+ yarder" field goal at the end of a half get returned for a touchdown seems like a thing that would happen to the Jaguars, maybe the Urban Meyer era really is different.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Tannehill has a lot of INTs this year but like more than half of them aren't his fault.

One of his today hit his receiver in the numbers before it clowned up into the air.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

That shot of kyler Murray is sublime

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Soul Glo posted:

Tannehill has a lot of INTs this year but like more than half of them aren't his fault.

One of his today hit his receiver in the numbers before it clowned up into the air.

Well that's good I guess? And Brown is out so hopefully when he's back there will be a better group to throw to.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oh come on

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
More like Tits down

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Landry been very nice today

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The wheels fell off the jags extremely fast

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Omg he kept himself in bounds

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
All the Titans drives are either touchdowns or turnovers.

That's helping the Colts stay in the game

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

No loving way Urban Meyer finishes out the year as head coach.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Carson wentz loving sucks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The offense looked like a well oiled machine even when julio and brown weren't in that's a real good sign

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Taylor needs to get more than 10 carries, especially when he is running well.

With all these injuries in week 3 already it feels like the Colts should just call this season a wash.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

BiggerBoat posted:

It’s so cool

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
WE'RE KINGS OF poo poo MOUNTAIN

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Carson wentz loving sucks

AS an Eagles fan, I concur. I can't recall a highly drafted QB that started out so well and then fell of a loving cliff. I've seen plenty of busts that were picked high but never someone who looked that good that early that just...well, like you said, "sucks"

Looking back on it, I guess the 2017 team was so balanced and talented everywhere else and with a good coach that any semi competent QB would have excelled.

See one: Foles, Nick

Still though, I can't think of another top drafted 5 QB that was on his trajectory and then just stopped.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wentz was never good lol

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Wentz on zero legs was still a better option than Eason. The defense makes too many lapses for easy chunks of yards. They missed a couple TDs by inches (to Pascal that got tipped, and one just out of Pittman's reach). Probably should have won this game. 5 last drives were FG, FG, FG, punt, missed FG.

The injuries and brutal schedule are making this a lost season quickly.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Codependent Poster posted:

Taylor needs to get more than 10 carries, especially when he is running well.

With all these injuries in week 3 already it feels like the Colts should just call this season a wash.

I would agree against any other team but Hines has given us fits, it makes sense to lean on him. Taylor is good too though.

Titans defense was really impressive today. Also I would never wish an injury on anybody not named Roethlisberger but it’s gonna be a relief to not have to root for rashad weaver.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Defense played really well Reich unfortunately is a good coach and goes for it on 4th and short. Team is improving rapidly

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I would agree against any other team but Hines has given us fits, it makes sense to lean on him. Taylor is good too though.

Titans defense was really impressive today. Also I would never wish an injury on anybody not named Roethlisberger but it’s gonna be a relief to not have to root for rashad weaver.

Hines rules but the Colts had their best drive in the opening of the second half and that was a lot of Taylor getting yards. After that he disappeared.

Wentz looks okay but not any better than Rivers was last year. Though the injuries on the offensive line are the big thing killing the Colts

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
The Colts are not aggressively bad just bad and the offense seems real boring and kinda lost? Maybe if Hilton comes back it will look a bit better.

Cant get a read on the defense yet. They still have those flashes but then also they forget to play entire drives.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Taylor had 11 touches for 72 yards. He was effective.

also: the Rhodes PI was a big call on what I felt was not egregious PI. Then Pascal got faceguarded in the end zone and the Colts didn't get a call. Just didn't make any breaks for themselves, and playing without 40% of the OL and a QB with 0 ankles. Gonna be a long season.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Fellas we winning the super bowl

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I've been through them all, but this year is really sucking as a jags fan. Dunno if I can get excited about next week.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1442251542807994371?s=19
Honor Landry is trying to get paid next year

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

BiggerBoat posted:

The team has looked better from one week to the next for the first 3 weeks, but then again Blake Bortles looks better in each of his first 3 years and that didn’t matter either.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

TSBX posted:

I've been through them all, but this year is really sucking as a jags fan. Dunno if I can get excited about next week.

JT Jag posted:

The team has looked better from one week to the next for the first 3 weeks, but then again Blake Bortles looks better in each of his first 3 years and that didn’t matter either.

That's true but not really saying much after decades if ineptitude. I will say that in spite of struggles it does look like Lawrence is going to be good. Doesn't help either that the franchise and people who run the stadium go out of their way to make attending games a completely miserable experience and treat their fans like poo poo.

I've done a lot of work on Jaguars marketing and printing and, holy poo poo, they really like to throw their weight around. Every single time, I'm expected to stop everything I'm doing and work on their stuff. So they treat their business partners like poo poo too.

TL/DR: Jacksonville sucks. The city as well as the team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Obviously knew he's been playing well but fulton doing real real well

https://twitter.com/TitansDraftTape/status/1442541769334288386?s=19

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

And the Jaguars have traded Henderson. I didn't like the pick when they made it, mainly because they haven't gotten anyone good out of UF in ages, despite picking several players from there in the first round over the last decade. Somehow, i'm still disappointed though. Every day with the Jaguars is more depressing than the last. We got a Dan Arnold, whatever that is, so there's that I guess.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1442597211183804416?s=19

David seems like a deeply pleasant man who in no way should be responsible for a football team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I feel bad for him but yes, presuming we one day get an actually good team I would hope we also have a different coach at that time