Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

So just your regular contribution to the fraternal order of police, then?

Say what you want about me but I have not, will not, and will never donate to anything police related. ACAB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
I'm glad to see this thread being used for productive things, such as helping out the D&D/C-SPAM rivalry :toot:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Libs vote for a rapist.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A RAPE APOLOGIST????

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Oh shutup.

Ramping rules, if he does it again, it'll be a 3 day.

ahahahahahahahahahahah oh my God

remember, kids! if you say that nobody actually gives a poo poo about being raped, that is punishable by Six Hours Off until you do it again

you can take the boy out of the army but you can't take the army out of the boy

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Say what you want about me but I have not, will not, and will never donate to anything police related. ACAB.

says the forum cop wearing a blue badge :v:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CommieGIR posted:

I thought they were already permabanned

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

Oh shutup.

Lmao "yeah, the parachute account clearly violated the rules so if the next time he does it he'll be in more trouble."

Meanwhile, I have the audacity to say Dems and their supporters suck (it is known) and suddenly the CSPAM/D&D friendship fundraiser is off.

Y'all are mercurial as gently caress to be supporting the people you do.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Pamela Springstein posted:

Not according to their rap sheet.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Lmao "yeah, the parachute account clearly violated the rules so if the next time he does it he'll be in more trouble."

Meanwhile, I have the audacity to say Dems and their supporters suck (it is known) and suddenly the CSPAM/D&D friendship fundraiser is off.

Y'all are mercurial as gently caress to be supporting the people you do.

.....where did I say I wouldn't donate? Specifically, YOU said it was off. I said no such thing. At least be honest.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Pamela Springstein posted:

lol they made themselves a fuckin AV.

I checked it because I was like "wow that's a fast perma, those usually take a day to get executed"

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i support ham reduction (police abolition)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

Sure, and you didn't vote for Biden either while totally voting for Bernie in 2016 and 2020 as well.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

CommieGIR posted:

Oh shutup.

Oh come on, there's no way that's how ramping works. Thanks for the probate, but come on, that post was gross as gently caress.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Sure, and you didn't vote for Biden either while totally voting for Bernie in 2016 and 2020 as well.

At this point, nothing, absolutely nothing will make you happy. So whatever man.

Probably Magic posted:

Oh come on, there's no way that's how ramping works. Thanks for the probate, but come on, that post was gross as gently caress.

We're working to check if its a parachute, but at worst: Yes, I'll put in for a ban.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

Not according to their rap sheet.

.....where did I say I wouldn't donate? Specifically, YOU said it was off. I said no such thing. At least be honest.

Well, if I'm threadbanned, I can t actively post in it to drive the fundraiser, can I?

You're a mod and you don't think about this poo poo for longer than five minutes?

And to think my original statement that I edited to say Dems and their supporters suck (they do), was about how ferritball would only get a sixer these days for "sometimes rape is justified"

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Libs vote for a rapist.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A RAPE APOLOGIST????

And you've never supported a rapist? Or don't currently support rapists? Gotcha :smug:

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Accusing rape survivors of bad faith posting about why they are upset that people voted for a rapist is equivalent to posting "democrat party" "girl boss"

(this btw is a huge part of why I find posting in D&D to generally not be worth the effort)

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

There's a reason we'll likely enforce chill rules next week, and its because every page became "D&D is a bunch of rape apologists" and like any worn out joke (serious or not) it went on for page after page. Its just not doing anything useful in this thread except poo poo it up.

it wasn't a joke; posts like the one you just probated were being made without punishment which seemed to prove the point. i don't agree with posting for 36 hours straight about it like some people because that sounds like a waste of a weekend but there are some gross people in your subforum that don't always get the side-eye from the mods that they should, and that's what inspires the outrage on our side. it is entirely possible to get the d&d-cspam feud down to a low simmer instead of a hard boil but it's not going to happen without recognition that some people in d&d express opinions that would get them banned from most other subforums on this site.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Rams Bucs is pretty good so far imo what do y'all think

I'm allowed to say the y word because I'm from Texas

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

At this point, nothing, absolutely nothing will make you happy. So whatever man.

Nothing will make me happier than to hear the Democratic Party has dissolved and to witness the salt tears being cried by D&D as they no longer have rapists to vote for unless they just wanna go masks-off and become the republicans they've always been.

But you knew that already.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

i mean, there's a chance that whoever they're a rereg of has a completely clean rapsheet of any rape apologia

would I put money on that, christ no, but the possibility exists

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Well, if I'm threadbanned, I can t actively post in it to drive the fundraiser, can I?

You're a mod and you don't think about this poo poo for longer than five minutes?

You already said you cannot afford to pay into it, so what is it man? I'm donating in your name already, you are scott free.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Nothing will make me happier than to hear the Democratic Party has dissolved and to witness the salt tears being cried by D&D as they no longer have rapists to vote for.

Yeah because the driving momentum for dem voters is the rape part. gently caress off.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

lobster shirt posted:

Rams Bucs is pretty good so far imo what do y'all think

I'm allowed to say the y word because I'm from Texas

Tom Brady seems to be losing, so big approve.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommieGIR posted:

You already said you cannot afford to pay into it, so what is it man? I'm donating in your name already, you are scott free.

I have barely enough money to keep gas in my car, I'm not flat loving broke dude.

quote:

Yeah because the driving momentum for dem voters is the rape part. gently caress off.

Rape wasn't a deal-breaker for d&d and that's goddamned loving sad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Look, just because a lib voted for the guy to become the most powerful person on the planet who is accused of rape while the DNC refused to conduct an investigation doesn’t mean they support the rapist. Geese guys. :rolleyes:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

counting out Touchdown Tom at the half

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean, Biden already said that if you believed Reide not to vote for him. But as intellectually-minded and freethinking as Dems like to style themselves as, they certainly didn't believe her.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Hi folks. This slap fight is a little distracting. Would someone please provide me an answer to the question I’ve been asking:

If the reason to vote for Dems is harm reduction, as has been stated multiple times in this thread, can someone provide evidence via the following stats:

Deportations
Military spending
Police spending

Please break down by president / mayor and limit to post 9/11 to today as that is the beginning of the modern era of politics.

virtualboyCOLOR fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Sep 26, 2021

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Honestly big ups to forums poster Tibalt for just straight up saying "yeah I think the supposed rape victim is a liar, no I will not face consequences for admitting it, what are you gonna do about it lol" and being completely correct

Kim Bong Chill
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I mean, Biden already said that if you believed Reide not to vote for him. But as intellectually-minded and freethinking as Dems like to style themselves as, they certainly didn't believe her.

I said this just awhile ago to someone else foaming at the mouth, so I guess I’ll say it again:

Trump being elected demonstrated that having any credible rape allegations are not a barrier to the office of the president. Therefore, since that is the highest office, no public official can be barred from office on an allegation alone. Our country literally had a national vote that decided it.

Basically anyone who was against Hillary was pro rape.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I have barely enough money to keep gas in my car, I'm not flat loving broke dude.

loving done with Rape chat. Move on people

Center for Reproductive rights will be helping with the SCOTUS fight against Texas' Abortion restriction laws.

And no, this doesn't change next weeks Donation for those suffering on the Border. That's next weekend.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Sep 26, 2021

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Hi folks. This slap fight is a little distracting. Would someone please provide me an answer to the question I’ve been asking:

If the reason to vote for Dems is harm reduction, as has been stated multiple times in this thread, can someone provide evidence via the following stats:

Deportations
Military spending
Police spending

Please break down by president / mayor and limit to post 9/11 to today as that is the beginning of the modern era of politics.

What do you mean by "harm reduction"? What kind of stats are you looking for? Can you show how the stats you're specifically looking for contributes to "harm reduction"? It sounds like your post is full of assumptions. Thanks :)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Probably Magic posted:

Extremely same, also nice to see Desean Jackson

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Jazerus fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 26, 2021

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

lol at deciding a convo is over, throwing out a probe exactly equivalent to what was given for unambiguous rape apologia, and then buying an indulgence

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
o7

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Honestly big ups to forums poster Tibalt for just straight up saying "yeah I think the supposed rape victim is a liar, no I will not face consequences for admitting it, what are you gonna do about it lol" and being completely correct

Look, just because the mods refuse to probe people who call Tara a liar doesn’t mean they support the claims!!!!

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Kalit posted:

What do you mean by "harm reduction"? What kind of stats are you looking for? Can you show how the stats you're specifically looking for contributes to "harm reduction"? It sounds like your post is full of assumptions. Thanks :)

Deportations harm the immigrant community and families.

Military Budgets are used to expand the US empire and harm families abroad.

Police Budgets removes money from the local community and places it in the hands of an aggressive force that attacks and harms minorities.

If the Dems are harm reduction, the stats should reflect a reduction across the board (reduced total deportations that exceeds any trend set by a Republican president, reduction in military spending that exceeds trends set by a Republican president, reduction in police spending year on year without an increase)

Does this help?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Kim Bong Chill posted:

I said this just awhile ago to someone else foaming at the mouth, so I guess I’ll say it again:

Trump being elected demonstrated that having any credible rape allegations are not a barrier to the office of the president. Therefore, since that is the highest office, no public official can be barred from office on an allegation alone. Our country literally had a national vote that decided it.

Basically anyone who was against Hillary was pro rape.

you're dumb

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Kalit posted:

Can you please provide a 500 point cited list of what you mean by “harm reduction?” Also, please provide graphs of current harm levels so we can squabble over the minuta of each graph plot. Tyia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

LGD posted:

lol at deciding a convo is over, throwing out a probe exactly equivalent to what was given for unambiguous rape apologia, and then buying an indulgence

Lmao if a sixer upsets you that much.