Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flea
Oct 8, 2000
They should have made the Archipelago a stop on the way to Inazuma. Like put it in that giant gap in the middle of the loving ocean. For a game that suffers from chronic lack of content, it's baffling why they put that much effort into a map for a temporary event. Someone once mentioned that it will likely be a yearly event, but even if that's true it seems like a bizarre waste of resources for the first year of the games life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Mirello posted:

I haven't played honkai but I heard the community dev relations are much better there.

Reiterpallasch posted:

oh. oh no. oh dear. oh my.

yeah, this, it's definitely not "much better"

the CN honkai community got really pissed a few months ago over some really stupid thing, and some guy actually sneaked into Mihoyo's Shanghai headquarters with a kitchen cleaver, intending to assassinate Mihoyo's CEO

it made the news

edit:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/man-arrested-for-allegedly-attempting-to-assassinate-genshin-impact-studio-founders/1100-6490597/

kater
Nov 16, 2010

flea posted:

They should have made the Archipelago a stop on the way to Inazuma. Like put it in that giant gap in the middle of the loving ocean. For a game that suffers from chronic lack of content, it's baffling why they put that much effort into a map for a temporary event. Someone once mentioned that it will likely be a yearly event, but even if that's true it seems like a bizarre waste of resources for the first year of the games life.

There was so little to it. It wasn’t even like half of an Inazuma island’s worth of stuff. And no reason to stick around. I don’t really get why anyone wants it around short of Is Thing.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

King of Bleh posted:

Defending or bashing Mihoyo, the company, is equally pointless within this thread because they're not reading it and nothing we say here matters, so the only real measure of value is whether something makes for interesting or helpful conversation. "I wish they gave us more free poo poo and it would cost them nothing to do so" is both non-controversial and obviously true, but it also doesn't really fit either of those criteria. So who cares, let's talk about the game instead.

I think those of us complaining about poo poo know that doing it here isn't going to accomplish anything. Nevertheless, it's good to vent one's frustrations. Like, I went to the trouble of submitting feedback to mhy but I doubt I'm even going to get an automated response, nevermind talking to an actual human being. I want to like the game, but I mean, my first thought logging back in after a year should have been focused on doing the story content I was previously locked out of; instead, it was more along the lines of "gently caress, what am I even supposed to do? I don't want to grind books and poo poo..." Like, I look for wikis and ask questions to figure out who to invest in and all the information available is like "Did you play for the entire year and do all the things? No? Uhm...wait for the next free Bennett?"

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I also have a link to share:

Enter your Anniversary Theater https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...een#/GCBUXSY5QN

Funnily enough, you don't need to really share it at all, just copying it once is enough. But this way you guys get presents.

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you
I was sleeping at the time and didn't pick up, but Mihiyo actually called me twice from Shanghai to talk about my feedback, if you can believe it.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

QuantaStarFire posted:

I think those of us complaining about poo poo know that doing it here isn't going to accomplish anything. Nevertheless, it's good to vent one's frustrations. Like, I went to the trouble of submitting feedback to mhy but I doubt I'm even going to get an automated response, nevermind talking to an actual human being. I want to like the game, but I mean, my first thought logging back in after a year should have been focused on doing the story content I was previously locked out of; instead, it was more along the lines of "gently caress, what am I even supposed to do? I don't want to grind books and poo poo..." Like, I look for wikis and ask questions to figure out who to invest in and all the information available is like "Did you play for the entire year and do all the things? No? Uhm...wait for the next free Bennett?"

hit j and follow the dot is prolly a good bet.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

BabyRyoga posted:

Do certain artifact sets drop less often than others and do certain stats roll at higher rates?

I did about 25 condensed resin worth of lv 90 pyro witch set domains, and I prob got a 3:1 resistance set to pyro dam set ratio. And literally not a single "usable" piece in like 20 or so. Every single piece has like 3 def/HP/flat atk stats

Between the different set pieces? No, its an even chance drop between what set's pieces drop, and an even chance between the 5 types of artifacts for that set dropping. Main stat/Sub stats on artifacts? Yes, those have weighted chances, with HP%/Atk%/Def% being the most likely main stats, and flat attack/defense/HP being the most likely substats to appear. Flowers and Feathers will always be flat HP/flat Attack, though.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mirello posted:

If they don't give anything, I bet a ton of people will leave.
They absolutely won't. 99% of the playerbase doesn't give a poo poo about this, and 99% of the 1% that does give a poo poo about this will happily come back a week after their brave stand against dread mihoyo.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
99 people who spend $0-5 on the game a month might in theory leave (spoiler: very few will actually leave and most of the ones that do will just come back sometime further down the line) but 1 guy who spends $2000 a month will stay.

In the smartest situation, the game devs of gachas give zero shits about you because the whales will always be lurking.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I just love the idea that two days ago someone was begrudgingly playing the game and then today, when the unacceptable login thing was leaked ages ago, it’s horrible and time to quit. In the middle of a dope event lol.

Anyways I wonder how they are gonna expand the grinding systems beyond artifacts. They can continue to string along better and better sets, but resin itself is pretty limited. Probably need some other gating mechanic that’s more tethered to weekly or biweekly Do Thing.

God this game is so weird, I just remembered the Transformer.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

BabyRyoga posted:

Do certain artifact sets drop less often than others and do certain stats roll at higher rates?

I did about 25 condensed resin worth of lv 90 pyro witch set domains, and I prob got a 3:1 resistance set to pyro dam set ratio. And literally not a single "usable" piece in like 20 or so. Every single piece has like 3 def/HP/flat atk stats
The specific sets, pieces, and stats are completely random so yeah it's just RNG messing with you. Note that certain specific mainstats are rarer than others (it's hard to get a specific element% goblet because there's so many variations, and EM/Crit/CritD mainstats are just less frequent than ATK%/Def%/HP%) but in general it's just going to be a goddamn pain to get a worthwhile artifact and you're better off just settling for the right mainstat and ideally two or more useful substats and praying they go up when you level. :effort:

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Endorph posted:

They absolutely won't. 99% of the playerbase doesn't give a poo poo about this, and 99% of the 1% that does give a poo poo about this will happily come back a week after their brave stand against dread mihoyo.

Yup. The people who are simply bored of the game or don't find it fun anymore will just silently quit, as they always have. The people who care enough about the game to stir up poo poo about it are committed for life.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Eating your initial moons once you get to ar45 is meant to be a catch-up for your gear falling way behind, not like And Now I Am Done.

Like 25 moons isn’t even that much it’s what maybe 80 artifact pieces? Okay fine that’s a lot and sounds like you got unlucky but like this is what the game is. It’s not unusual to just be like okay next two weeks we are trying to make a set from this domain and that’s where 80% of your resin goes. And then you settle for whatever you’ve pieced together because of course it ain’t grand.

You should make sure you’ve at least got full sets for the other party members you are using and then well get back at it. Maybe not crimson witch though, that place is innefficient as gently caress. Who even like needs needs it? Diluc and Hu Tao?

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

King of Bleh posted:

Also, the abyss is purely bait for easy marks and shouldn't factor into any conversation about f2p vs non-f2p value in the game. Full-clearing Abyss 12 is an extra 3 pulls every couple weeks and is mostly a sloggy DPS check, it's not particularly valuable nor particularly good content.

Abyss, and the events that are basically abyss floors, are the entire reason for grinding up characters beyond the super low minimum standards present for the rest of the game. Yes, you can decide that you just don't want to do it, but that progression drives all the gacha and domains and bosses and fishing and every other system. Without that driving force there's no gameplay reason to log in for more than the few times a year when they patch in a storyline quest or a new area with chests.

Mirello posted:

Now it's hosed because even if they do give anything, it'll be in response to the controversy and beget more controversy. If they don't give anything, I bet a ton of people will leave. Especially since after the next patch we'll probably enter a "content" drought for a few months.

That's the dumb part about all of it. They had a shot, knowing this was coming, to come out with the real anniversary rewards. It was a free off-banner 5*, just like you wanted! Don't you feel smart for predicting it, reddit guy? We totally planned this all along and it definitely wasn't a scramble to sort it out at the last second!

Technically they still have a shot at making the next patch that, I guess, but it looks continuously more suspect that they caved as time goes on which just gives them more incentive to not modify what they're doing. No one comes out of this situation looking good and it would have taken so little effort to avoid it.

Mailer fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Sep 29, 2021

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

frankly at this juncture if they did have anything more planned theyd be better off not doing it

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

flea posted:

IIRC the issue with this is mobiles and taking space. Archipelago wasn't that big in content, but the map was pretty heavy and with more temporary stuff planned, this will probably happen more often. The only longterm staying areas will likely be only the main seven nations.

Mailer posted:

(...)
That's the dumb part about all of it. They had a shot, knowing this was coming, to come out with the real anniversary rewards. It was a free off-banner 5*, just like you wanted! Don't you feel smart for predicting it, reddit guy? We totally planned this all along and it definitely wasn't a scramble to sort it out at the last second!

Technically they still have a shot at making the next patch that, I guess, but it looks continuously more suspect that they caved as time goes on which just gives them more incentive to not modify what they're doing. No one comes out of this situation looking good and it would have taken so little effort to avoid it.

I imagine their main driving force is the feedback in the game's questionnaires, not random Reddit posts that are hard to gauge. If they "had a shot knowing this was coming", we'd be getting thousand pulls and guaranteed 6* by now, because there's "something coming" like every week on Reddit and other SNSs.

Sanya Juutilainen fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Sep 29, 2021

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This whole anniversary thing that people are screaming about is sounding a lot more and more like QAnon as they move the goalposts further and further back.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
If it was not for all this commotion happening online, I wouldn't even had known that people expected more generous rewards for an anniversary since I've never played any of these other gacha games. I would have just been like, oh nice free 10 pull

I'll take an amos bow for my ganyu tho mihoyo

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
google is now deleting reviews on genshin that have been "made by bots". I'm sure, considering the very well adjusted and sane people at the heart of this outrage, that this is simply lies and deceit and there are absolutely no botted reviews.

anyways, I like how Cloud Retainer's food machine is super fiddly and hard to use, but she keeps glossing over these points every time you ask about them

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

RareAcumen posted:

This whole anniversary thing that people are screaming about is sounding a lot more and more like QAnon as they move the goalposts further and further back.

lol, this is truly a special post.

being generous to players costs them nothing. tbh, I think this is the result of a lot of problems bubbling over. I hope that they improve the game. I'd love some real endgame content or more responsive devs. theres so many qol fixes I've been waiting for.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Hazduck!

~SMcD
now, if they give us toggled constellations, all would be forgiven, mihoyo

my advice is free, just fyi

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mirello posted:

lol, this is truly a special post.

being generous to players costs them nothing. tbh, I think this is the result of a lot of problems bubbling over. I hope that they improve the game. I'd love some real endgame content or more responsive devs. theres so many qol fixes I've been waiting for.

Being generous to players never costs you "nothing", any such promotion has lots of hidden costs (Will people buy less if you give them too much, potentially lowering your future income? Will they get used to rewards and ask for them every time, connecting to previous question? Will you be able to saturate new character demand if F2P players have all 5*s? Etc.) that companies need to cover before actually making these promotions.

MiHoYo seems big, but way bigger companies died because of a single mishap and/or bad market luck. Just as a single example, Atari crashed over a single year from being a huge hardware maker ( By the end of 1982, Atari had hired 4,000 additional employees for a total of 10,000 across its three divisions of arcade games, consumer home consoles, and home computers. The company had more than fifty facilities in the Silicon Valley area. For the first nine months of 1982, Atari contributed half of Warner's $2.9 billion revenue and one-third of their $471 million operating profit ) to basically bankrupcy and selling in 1984.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

They do qol fixes every single patch you loon. Gosh I hope they improve the game instead of not improve the game.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

kater posted:

Eating your initial moons once you get to ar45 is meant to be a catch-up for your gear falling way behind, not like And Now I Am Done.

Like 25 moons isn’t even that much it’s what maybe 80 artifact pieces? Okay fine that’s a lot and sounds like you got unlucky but like this is what the game is. It’s not unusual to just be like okay next two weeks we are trying to make a set from this domain and that’s where 80% of your resin goes. And then you settle for whatever you’ve pieced together because of course it ain’t grand.

You should make sure you’ve at least got full sets for the other party members you are using and then well get back at it. Maybe not crimson witch though, that place is innefficient as gently caress. Who even like needs needs it? Diluc and Hu Tao?

Yeah, I had like 80 moons saved up. Still have 10 left, got a usable full set for XL, Raiden, Venti, and Kokomi. The Witch set is specifically for Diluc, but I wasted far more moons trying to get good pieces there than with any of the other chars, so I just settled for scuffed pieces with mainstat + 1 useful stat and some 4^s to use as placeholders. I'll probably farm more emblem or noblesse fwith the last 10 so I can get a working set for Beidou.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

Being generous to players never costs you "nothing", any such promotion has lots of hidden costs (Will people buy less if you give them too much, potentially lowering your future income? Will they get used to rewards and ask for them every time, connecting to previous question? Will you be able to saturate new character demand if F2P players have all 5*s? Etc.) that companies need to cover before actually making these promotions.

MiHoYo seems big, but way bigger companies died because of a single mishap and/or bad market luck. Just as a single example, Atari crashed over a single year from being a huge hardware maker ( By the end of 1982, Atari had hired 4,000 additional employees for a total of 10,000 across its three divisions of arcade games, consumer home consoles, and home computers. The company had more than fifty facilities in the Silicon Valley area. For the first nine months of 1982, Atari contributed half of Warner's $2.9 billion revenue and one-third of their $471 million operating profit ) to basically bankrupcy and selling in 1984.

I mean, lemme see if I understand your logic, you think them giving the players pretend money might cost them, and that it's much preferable that every single social media and advertisement is bombed by dissatisfied players. this hypothetical disaster of giving everyone a free 5* would somehow cost them more than many articles and every discussion page and discord being consumed by this controversy?

since that guy earlier (incredibly stupidly) compared this to qanon, allow me to add my own incredibly stupid political comparison: this thread is just like Hilary in 2016, with her supporters saying everything was just fine no matter how obviously something was going wrong. this is a pr disaster, like it or not, and normally companies try to salvage themselves in a case like this. I almost admire how stonefaced mhy has been throughout it all.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh my god

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Mirello posted:

I mean, lemme see if I understand your logic, you think them giving the players pretend money might cost them, and that it's much preferable that every single social media and advertisement is bombed by dissatisfied players. this hypothetical disaster of giving everyone a free 5* would somehow cost them more than many articles and every discussion page and discord being consumed by this controversy?

since that guy earlier (incredibly stupidly) compared this to qanon, allow me to add my own incredibly stupid political comparison: this thread is just like Hilary in 2016, with her supporters saying everything was just fine no matter how obviously something was going wrong. this is a pr disaster, like it or not, and normally companies try to salvage themselves in a case like this. I almost admire how stonefaced mhy has been throughout it all.

The review bombing doesn't make Mihoyo look bad, it makes the players look bad. That's what the public's takeaway from this is going to be. Especially since they have apparently moved on to review bombing completely unrelated games but writing "genshin sucks" in the comments. At that point the issue is how the google play store handles spam, and has nothing to do with Genshin Impact at all.

Review bombing has never once accomplished a single thing.

Edit: Also, the issue is that if Mihoyo backs down from this pressure, that just encourages players to do this constantly, 100% of the time, because it's proven to get them free goodies. If Mihoyo gives them anything they want, even if it was already planned and kept secret, then this will become the normal state of the fandom for the foreseeable future. Whereas if they ignore it, people will eventually get bored of it and move on.

Edit2: Like, that has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Mihoyo's in the right for being so stingy or whatever. It only has to do with how the players are reacting.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Sep 29, 2021

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I like playing this game as it is free, has a decent story and good quality and still is not riddled with ads and stuff. Why would I expect any gifts from the developers?

The day I am not having fun anymore is the day I walk away. Simple as that.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I mean, most gacha games give gifts for the anniversary. It's reasonable to expect better gifts than what we got, or something unique, and be disappointed it isn't there. However, Mihoyo never really hyped up the anniversary as something huge and they didn't even have an anniversary stream, so it's pretty clear they never saw it as some big celebration. They mentioned 'surprises!' and gave ten rolls, that's about it. People just wrote fanfiction about a free 5* and then got mad when it didn't happen.

Now, they could give a free 5* - or heck, a free 4* - and be totally fine, so I'm not saying they shouldn't have done that, but people are acting like they were promised that and it was taken away rather than just being disappointed it didn't happen.

And people acting like this is some blow to mihoyo are ridiculous. Give it a week and nobody will care, same as the Raiden drama or the Yoimiya drama.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Boat Stuck posted:

yeah, this, it's definitely not "much better"

the CN honkai community got really pissed a few months ago over some really stupid thing, and some guy actually sneaked into Mihoyo's Shanghai headquarters with a kitchen cleaver, intending to assassinate Mihoyo's CEO

it made the news

edit:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/man-arrested-for-allegedly-attempting-to-assassinate-genshin-impact-studio-founders/1100-6490597/

What the gently caress.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the honkai thing was insane. like the article says it was because the bunny suit costumes were available in japan/the us but not china. obviously its reasonable to be annoyed by that, both because the costumes are kinda tacky and because its content you arent getting, but chinese nationalist trolls were literally comparing it to comfort women.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://i.imgur.com/vNQT8Co.gifv

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Mirello posted:

Yeah, guess the game is dying. Real shame.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Hazdoc posted:

google is now deleting reviews on genshin that have been "made by bots". I'm sure, considering the very well adjusted and sane people at the heart of this outrage, that this is simply lies and deceit and there are absolutely no botted reviews.

anyways, I like how Cloud Retainer's food machine is super fiddly and hard to use, but she keeps glossing over these points every time you ask about them

As always the internet handled things extremely poorly and just kind of flipped out without really accomplishing anything. Apparently people started review bombing unrelated gacha games saying Mihoyo sucks so yeah nice meltdown basically. I assume the next step will be to harass some of the English VA's again.

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
its so stupid. I hate that anyone complaining about the game gets lumped in with assholes. I dont harass anyone, I dont review bomb. In fact, I bet the vast majority of discontent players don't. theres some crazies, that doesn't mean that everything is hunky dory. tbh, I dont really give a poo poo about anniversary rewards lol. I have ganyu, I can clear most of the content. I like the game a lot and I want it to get better. I enjoy the exploration, but after the next patch inazuma will be finished. people crave variety and new things. I dunno if its gonna be like half a year or more until any more real content, if the game will do as well. I really just wish theyd implement a real endgame. something like an endless abyss. rewards dont even have to be great or primogems (god forbid mhy make less money) just give me more stuff to do with my characters.

I thought this post summed up a lot of my issues:https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/pxgf47/worse_than_the_poor_anniversary_rewards_is_the/

also I'm pretty sure that all those articles about "genshin players review bombing random games" come from this obvious joke post https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Memepact/comments/pxnq38/this_is_getting_out_of_hand_man/

also also, I think by and large the honkai players are happy. one crazy dude doesnt change the mood of the community. if I said "jfk was a popular president" and linked to his approval ratings (quite high) him getting domed doesnt disprove it.

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012
Yeah guys, I'm super mad about everything Mihoyo is doing. Casinos always give away chips. Gamers rise up!

https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys...biz=hk4e_global

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Personally I think they should give out more free stuff because I like getting stuff for free.

But also, I have a real hard time believing a lackluster anniversary is really generating enough controversy that it will cause a significant amount of people to drop the game. People getting way mad about a gacha is a real common occurrence and it very rarely means much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

Mirello posted:

its so stupid. I hate that anyone complaining about the game gets lumped in with assholes. I dont harass anyone, I dont review bomb. In fact, I bet the vast majority of discontent players don't. theres some crazies, that doesn't mean that everything is hunky dory. tbh, I dont really give a poo poo about anniversary rewards lol. I have ganyu, I can clear most of the content. I like the game a lot and I want it to get better. I enjoy the exploration, but after the next patch inazuma will be finished. people crave variety and new things. I dunno if its gonna be like half a year or more until any more real content, if the game will do as well. I really just wish theyd implement a real endgame. something like an endless abyss. rewards dont even have to be great or primogems (god forbid mhy make less money) just give me more stuff to do with my characters.

I thought this post summed up a lot of my issues:https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/pxgf47/worse_than_the_poor_anniversary_rewards_is_the/

also I'm pretty sure that all those articles about "genshin players review bombing random games" come from this obvious joke post https://old.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Memepact/comments/pxnq38/this_is_getting_out_of_hand_man/

also also, I think by and large the honkai players are happy. one crazy dude doesnt change the mood of the community. if I said "jfk was a popular president" and linked to his approval ratings (quite high) him getting domed doesnt disprove it.
This game has released an unbelievable amount of content over the last year, all of it designed for f2p/low spenders. I just don't get it, this is the game that actually released tons of content consistently in the past year (when many other studios had pandemic struggles) and the complaint is that there's not enough content. (There won't ever be grindable endgame it's not that kind of game.)

I get that gacha players have an adversarial relationship with gacha devs but mihoyo puts 98% of its dev focus on free content and the stuff you pay for is actually nothing. I'm not saying players need to be grateful, it's a business, but they're already putting all of their actual resources into free stuff. 5 star weapons and 5 star constellations are so low effort it's actually funny, it's the tiniest .1% of stuff in the game but somehow we all get successfully convinced it's the only thing that matters.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Sep 29, 2021