Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Dang that cat is long! And, um. Doesn't learn very quickly. Probably needs more treats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

Yo Quill would loooove to be in that. Her main activities are play fighting me and jumping all over the place/stalking me in preparation to fight me again. She especially loves going loving crazy and attacking toys (she never uses her claws on me):

She also likes to spy on me from her cat tree

And sleeping on my clean laundry

https://i.imgur.com/gqDFmQ9.gifv

But mostly, mostly this cat wants to throw paws.
https://i.imgur.com/A8QkKPF.mp4

She is a sweet little darling! :kimchi:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

computer angel posted:

I found Lump abandoned near my in-laws house. I was out for a walk one day and she decided I'd make a good butler for her. She was right.
She is a dilute tortie with olive eyes and a white chin. She's elderly, so her favorite activities are napping, eating wet food, and biting her own toenails. She's a good girl.

The soft belly!!!!!!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

mr Scoop posted:

Rosie is working on her ribbon routine

Her choreography looks good so far!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Bandire posted:

Sundae is a world champion in the zero meter laser chase. She lets me know she's ready for training by claw tapping me several times a day.

https://i.imgur.com/ntEtVkw.mp4

:haibrow:

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Artemis would like to be considered for calendar,

she loves chasing flies around the house

I shall provide more pictures later

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Cat and books.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

Let's just say Dave is more the contemplative type

C'mon Dave! Show off your prowess!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Cross post from the Austin thread. Today was kitten vet day, took them in this morning, and $1,653.80 later* they’re all sorted.

Orange and black are boys, the tabbies are both girls, I had assumed at least one was female because the smaller tabby (she’s nearest the food bowl in the photo below) has some brown tortie/calico markings that you can just barely see on her back - in addition to the tabby markings - and tortie splotches show up almost exclusively in females and maybe XXY males, because genes.

They are extremely dewormed and flea free, verified FIV and FeLV clean, and fully vaccinated (save a FeLV booster in a few weeks). Blood tests all good, fecal samples showed one with a tapeworm so they all got the worm nuking meds. Considering where I found them they’re remarkably healthy.

It’s now safe to set them up inside and have them around our cat Hennimore, he’s a bit freaked out by them, but they’re just hissing at everything right now so that might change. They’re also very, very drugged up right now. Vet said based on weight they’re probably only ~12 weeks old, maybe 14 since they could be underweight.

Since they’re younger than I thought they have a better chance of warming up to people so we’ll start working on that for a bit, and hopefully at least some of them will make good pets.

* weirdly, my job will let me do an expense report for the cost and pay me back

wow, that is really cool for your job to cover this! tiny fluffums, so cute :kimchi:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Animale posted:

Cat and books.

Absolutely the best things in life.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Shifty Pony posted:

who else would like their cats in this year's calendar? any newcomers? the theme is cat Olympics.

Pocket and pearl!

Cat relay except it's a rattle mouse

That or like cat doubles figure skating

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Cross post from the Austin thread. Today was kitten vet day, took them in this morning, and $1,653.80 later* they’re all sorted.

Orange and black are boys, the tabbies are both girls, I had assumed at least one was female because the smaller tabby (she’s nearest the food bowl in the photo below) has some brown tortie/calico markings that you can just barely see on her back - in addition to the tabby markings - and tortie splotches show up almost exclusively in females and maybe XXY males, because genes.

They are extremely dewormed and flea free, verified FIV and FeLV clean, and fully vaccinated (save a FeLV booster in a few weeks). Blood tests all good, fecal samples showed one with a tapeworm so they all got the worm nuking meds. Considering where I found them they’re remarkably healthy.

It’s now safe to set them up inside and have them around our cat Hennimore, he’s a bit freaked out by them, but they’re just hissing at everything right now so that might change. They’re also very, very drugged up right now. Vet said based on weight they’re probably only ~12 weeks old, maybe 14 since they could be underweight.

Since they’re younger than I thought they have a better chance of warming up to people so we’ll start working on that for a bit, and hopefully at least some of them will make good pets.

* weirdly, my job will let me do an expense report for the cost and pay me back

:kimchi: x 1000

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

today Cookie will cause chaos

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Oct 23, 2023

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Dang those eyes are huge.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Hungry for two drumsticks

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

intense shithead energy, just wildly spiking off the scale

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The floof princes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Fashionably Great posted:

Glitch must sit on every article of clothing I buy before I wear it

Actually this is Glitch, a massive sook who only likes to cuddle when there's a thunderstorm

Sorry you saucy bitch, stare all you like I can't turn off the loud noises

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Animale posted:

Cat and books.

Symmetrical book stacking.. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Electric Hobo posted:

There should be a "Being gently pushed with the side of a foot"-floor routine event.

I feel like you could do something with curling

maybe shuffleboard

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Long jump: everyone disqualified for digging up the sandbox

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:ohdear:

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

xcheopis posted:

wow, that is really cool for your job to cover this! tiny fluffums, so cute :kimchi:

it’s a benefit that lets you expense $8500/year for “personal wellness and self improvement expenses” so you can apply it to gym memberships, tuition, out of pocket health care premiums for unmarried partners, vet bills, and a bunch of other vaguely self-care things.

sadly going away this year because of a merger with a company that doesn’t do that particular benefit, but this vet bill came in just under the wire.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Have we had wrestling already?

Organza Quiz posted:

Did someone say torties and spice cats? Pepper is secretly a herb cat since her full name is Peppermint

A story in six parts:

Organza Quiz posted:

a morning 'dot

Organza Quiz posted:

melty cats

it is night time and the aircon is on but it's still summer i guess

Organza Quiz posted:

got a new cat fortress, somehow i feel like these pictures show these two's personalities perfectly

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

please pet

I don't think I've shared before that Toaster has to be pet for a solid minute before he decides he wants to lay down to be pet instead, and it always ends up looking something like this:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

FelicityGS posted:

please pet

I don't think I've shared before that Toaster has to be pet for a solid minute before he decides he wants to lay down to be pet instead, and it always ends up looking something like this:

Your cat's head is on backwards

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

FelicityGS posted:

please pet

what even

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

i remembered Pepper's favouritest game in the world

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

https://twitter.com/LamonSeverine/status/1443526268352270338

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

FelicityGS posted:

please pet

Your animals are ridiculous

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

FelicityGS posted:

toaster, i can't even with you

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

I bought the new blanket for me but I guess I have to share

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
scenes from feeding time

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Fashionably Great posted: