Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Ohio loving rocks. As a concept, as a state, you name it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Titans you're out

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
relegated out of ohio in one game, hate to see it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
We still here

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Metapod posted:

We still here

you lost to the jets. ohio doesnt accept football mediocrity

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Despera posted:

you lost to the jets. ohio doesnt accept football mediocrity

uh

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Everyone is talking about the AFC North. The division made up of

The New Browns.
The Old Browns.
The Ohio team created purely to spite the Browns.
and a bad team nobody cares about.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the browengals are typically considered off-brand browns, dollar store browns, or counterfeit browns

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lot of people talking about The Browns!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Ravens improved to 3-5 against the Broncos in Denver, latest regular season win had been in 2001. Gonna need the Kawalimus report on if this has some significance

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
the east ohio team is really bad

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

Ravens improved to 3-5 against the Broncos in Denver, latest regular season win had been in 2001. Gonna need the Kawalimus report on if this has some significance

It's not significant but wow I remember watching that game

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mystic Stylez posted:

The last Denver win in the season was when we dealt them the dreaded non divisional non playoff home loss that was a playoff rematch from the previous year which they also lost.

This was a significant win though because our run game was a non factor but we moved the ball anyway.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

It's not significant but wow I remember watching that game

That was one of the best wins in our franchise history not counting playoff stuff

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/marlon_humphrey/status/1444811727967715331

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
laughing a bit at the ravens getting 100+ yards rushing on the last play of the game

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Asema posted:

laughing a bit at the ravens getting 100+ yards rushing on the last play of the game

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1444811341911379969

I appreciate the honesty because teams and players have forever done the boring "We weren't thinking about that" when we all know they were absolutely thinking about it.

Also Harbs said AVs knee was just sore which with Harbs could mean he'll be back next week or his career is over.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

love my steelers baby love the steels

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Extend Ben for four.. gently caress it, I'm in a good mood -- SIX years

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sweet thursday posted:

if Brady can do it why can't big ben?

Are you telling me the Steelers organization can't honor one of their greats like the Patriots did?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

steelers should try to trade for flacco

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chamois posted:

steelers should try to trade for flacco

piTtSbURGH?!

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

he's still getting used to old age, lets keep him for another 5 to help him adjust

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Baker was dogshit garbage today and it was a miracle that Kirk was even more dogshit garbage and the Browns won.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

Can we find a way to force him to start for 6 years?

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Baker was dogshit garbage today and it was a miracle that Kirk was even more dogshit garbage and the Browns won.

Yeah, I dunno if the OBJ chemistry thing is real, the left shoulder is bothering him, or if he's just in a bad spell, but he was sailing balls over open guys all day. At least he didn't throw any picks.

At least the defense looked good for a second week in a row, and against a team that isn't the bears.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I hope the Steelers keep trotting him out there all year behind that offensive line. He will definitely ride his mobility scooter straight to retirement if he's gotta eat 10 hits a game all season

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Another great thing about today's win? We used the receivers. I have been saying for years. USE. THE RECEIVERS. THAT WE HAVE. ON THE TEAM. Don't just let them all rot on the bench. And we are finally doing it so far especially today spreading it around getting guys like Duvernay and Proche involved. Thank god Culley is gone. This is what NFL teams look like! Not whatever we've been doing for the last 20 years.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

a wise man once said, what's the point of having souljas when you never use them (Never!!)

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

D-LINK posted:

I hope the Steelers keep trotting him out there all year behind that offensive line. He will definitely ride his mobility scooter straight to retirement if he's gotta eat 10 hits a game all season

they need to punish him for returning i agree

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

chamois posted:

a wise man once said, what's the point of having souljas when you never use them (Never!!)

He was absolutely right. Houshmandzadeh smiles in approval.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TJ Whosyourmama

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

they need to punish him for returning i agree

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Im the psycho with a bad team

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

are there any good qb prospects for the next draft?

if so just throw his corpse out as said and let him die

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens did something ive been telling them to do for decades, field 11 players on offense and even defense too

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Barreft posted:

are there any good qb prospects for the next draft?
no

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

stetson bennett IV is going to take the steelers to the promised land

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Desmond Ridder seems like a good troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

ladies and gentlemen,

Lamar Jackson has surpassed Kyle Boller for the 2nd-most pass yards in Ravens history