Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I just want to post pictures of Keir announcing a reduction in the minimum wage with 'lol. lmao' above it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

the sex ghost posted:

I just want to post pictures of Keir announcing a reduction in the minimum wage with 'lol. lmao' above it

How many pixels do these pictures of Keith have

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Do not post small Keith.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

I mean, the vast majority of London votes labour, I guess the party can't be properly destroyed until those votes are gone as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

eating beans straight from the tin is from Watchmen, I thought we were doing V for Vendetta?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Seems an ideal time to do this while we're undergoing chronic shortages of stuff

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/1444961478616965122?s=19

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Jakabite posted:

I like coolcab and the guy who thinks the Queen materially rules australian is clearly either deranged or, as I like to call it, ‘American ignorant’

Honestly she probably could if she wanted to

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Meltcab imo. Climate change will get us all

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Jose posted:

Seems an ideal time to do this while we're undergoing chronic shortages of stuff

I'm in Northern Ireland. There were some shortages at the start of the pandemic and there were a few hiccups once brexit went live (couldn't find marmite or pickled gherkins) but our supermarket shelves and petrol stations are full. The rioting has mostly stopped too.

What I'm trying to say is things are relatively fine here compared to the rest of the UK. Is this guy going to drag us into it just to score political points?

https://twitter.com/markjohnstonld/status/1444943060195061762

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that mf'er has never been in any sort of race in his life, desperate or otherwise.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol if the crash everything down on Northern Ireland they're currently doing here. Can definitely see that making people there desperate to remain part of the uk

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Jose posted:

So Frost literally negotiated that deal and now they want him to convince the EU to accept to change it? Good luck with that. Have he tried getting on his knees and begging?

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Jose posted:

What do they actually want to accomplish here? Genuinely asking

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Toplowtech posted:

So Frost literally negotiated that deal and now they want him to convince the EU to accept to change it? Good luck with that. Have he tried getting on his knees and begging?

It was always the plan to accept the NI protocol to push a deal through to avoid the catastrophe of no deal and then try to renegotiate it. obviously the EU aren't interested in this though so they're trying this poo poo instead

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Honestly she probably could if she wanted to
The next Queen of Australia is gonna be Mary Elizabeth Donaldson.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
good morning!

CoolCab posted:

this is kind of a rough thing to say, but i have a perception that individual threads have good posters and you can absolutely find some of the best interactions on the forums in here if you know where to look. but beyond the good it legit feels like there's a swarm of "average cspam posters" who mostly post in the megathreads who are just terrible. they basically never make funny, interesting or in any way good posts, they're excessively aggressive and prone to hyperbolic extremes and ideological denunciation at the drop of a hat, repulsive personalities hiding behind "acceptable" political opinions and a complete pathological inability to stop beating a dead horse. i think even people who like it here feel that way. i would feedback to mods, in the strongest possible terms, that while it's important to listen to the consensus know there are huge chunks of these profoundly toxic people who you need to learn to ideally ignore or at least very carefully contextualize and modulate.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Martout posted:

he’s pretending he’s going to do something to placate the DUP but in reality rhe Tories have thrown them to the wolves and don’t really give a toss

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

smellmycheese posted:

he’s pretending he’s going to do something to placate the DUP but in reality rhe Tories have thrown them to the wolves and don’t really give a toss

I would like to think that, I really would. But I think that the tories will want to preserve the union to save face or some poo poo. It really wouldn't cost these ghouls a thought to throw the entire province under the bus.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters
keith: erotically blairite

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
as is extremely typical in cspam most people waited to get their tepid burns in once I was asleep but please know that I will stop at nothing until all you terrible terrible posters go back to the ~15 or so worst threads that have ever existed on this website until one of you shoots up a school or something and it goes down to 14 lmao

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
How is it possible that a corncob is still able to post?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Valko posted:

How is it possible that a corncob is still able to post?

cause I’m funny, op. like how I think it’s funny last night you were pming me telling me how I wasn’t the problem and this morning have changed your tune, that’s VERY funny lmao

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Martout posted:

Northern Ireland hasn't had any shortages and its economy is recovering much faster than the rest of the UK post-lockdown. The media have tried to downplay this - all the headlines talk about empty UK shelves or a UK fuel crisis, with a note at the bottom of paragraph 18 saying "Northern Ireland hasn't seen the same shortages".

But as time goes on people are starting to notice that each new crisis is GB-only, and the two regions are going to diverge further in the run-up to Christmas, and next year when more Brexit checks come in between GB and the EU in January and March.

Reality goes against the government's narrative that Brexit has nothing to do with any shortages. If triggering Article 16 fucks Northern Ireland and throws us into the same poo poo as the rest of the UK then nobody can point a finger at NI and question why it's doing so much better.

And nobody in Northern Ireland even votes Tory so gently caress them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

to distract from coolcab i want to inflict this on everyone else because if i had to see it you do. the jess phillips bit 1 minute in is truly heinous

https://twitter.com/SpittingImage/status/1444678261737508865?s=20

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Northern Ireland hasn't had any shortages and its economy is recovering much faster than the rest of the UK post-lockdown. The media have tried to downplay this - all the headlines talk about empty UK shelves or a UK fuel crisis, with a note at the bottom of paragraph 18 saying "Northern Ireland hasn't seen the same shortages".

But as time goes on people are starting to notice that each new crisis is GB-only, and the two regions are going to diverge further in the run-up to Christmas, and next year when more Brexit checks come in between GB and the EU in January and March.

Reality goes against the government's narrative that Brexit has nothing to do with any shortages. If triggering Article 16 fucks Northern Ireland and throws us into the same poo poo as the rest of the UK then nobody can point a finger at NI and question why it's doing so much better.

And nobody in Northern Ireland even votes Tory so gently caress them.

Free HK NI, the revolution of our times

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
NI was always going to be sacrificed on the altar of brexit to some degree, and totally unsurprisingly boris elected to marginalize the unionist viewpoint because he doesn't really care about it.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

to distract from coolcab i want to inflict this on everyone else because if i had to see it you do. the jess phillips bit 1 minute in is truly heinous

Lol 125 likes and this was posted yesterday. Spitting image is back baby

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

CoolCab posted:

cause I’m funny, op. like how I think it’s funny last night you were pming me telling me how I wasn’t the problem and this morning have changed your tune, that’s VERY funny lmao

I agree, you are not the problem. People responding to you are the problem. And now I'm doing it too. So I guess you really are the problem. See you around, chump - I'm taking my own advice and not participating in this bullshit anymore.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

the sex ghost posted:

Lol 125 likes and this was posted yesterday. Spitting image is back baby

it's some vanity channel trying to spin up controversy because otherwise no one wants to pay for Disney + But For Puppet Political Satire

e: thank you, it's nice to be appreciated valko!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Have they considered disassembling the NHS to find excess lost value and cutting taxes to ease the supply shortages?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
very likely the conservatives will raise taxes, actually - in particular they've already talked about increasing the tax burden to poor people and poor educated people.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Quotey posted:

im going to say it

New Found Power
Aug 18, 2005

As in atom bomb... As in nuclear fission.. As in the end of the world.

CoolCab posted:

as is extremely typical in cspam most people waited to get their tepid burns in once I was asleep but please know that I will stop at nothing until all you terrible terrible posters go back to the ~15 or so worst threads that have ever existed on this website until one of you shoots up a school or something and it goes down to 14 lmao

Your aching need for constant attention is extremely annoying and you should think very carefully about shutting the gently caress up forever

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

CoolCab posted:

good morning!

CC I love ya man but please stop trying to be the main character of this thread all the loving time it's making it loving unreadable

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Martout posted:

Show all loyal ingerlanders how the evil irish are stealing the consumer paradise created by st. thatcher.
War is inevitable

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Ireland is pretty high up on the neolib consumer paradise with FF and FG unfortunately

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

is jessflaps writing spitting image?

all the other characters should be asking "where's jess?"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

CoolCab posted:

very likely the conservatives will raise taxes, actually - in particular they've already talked about increasing the tax burden to poor people and poor educated people.

If they were that educated they'd not be poor :smuggo:

Jose posted:

Wish I was smart enough to appreciate this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

CoolCab posted:

good morning!

The trash mob posters suck but simmer down a bit mate, it's not worth getting so bent out of shape by a chat thread