Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cool, let me check it out. not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnUfYhbDDM

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Cageside Seats pointing out the WWE women's tag "division" effectively doesn't exist since there are no challengers.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...ipley-nikki-ash

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Apart from being connected to the Undertaker and the WWE, I'll give it a chance for the New Day. Kofi's acting is the best and by that, I mean the worst.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

maruhkati posted:

Cageside Seats pointing out the WWE women's tag "division" effectively doesn't exist since there are no challengers.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...ipley-nikki-ash

They'll just mesh two women on the same brand together and call it a day. Shotzi and Toni? Sure why not

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I think my favorite thing about the WWE draft every year is they consistently don't understand how drafts work. Why yes, let's leave three of our champions until the second night so we can draft Austin Theory and Jeff Hardy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1445376212365238278

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

That DICK! posted:

(To miz theme) you guys are fools! You guys are fools you don’t go to school. If morons were a water you could fill a pool

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ASenileAnimal posted:

won a gold medal with a broken freakin justice system!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How do you draft a whole group like Hit Row?

Like in the NFL you can't draft Auburn College Kicking Squad and get a bunch of players. I could see making concessions for tag team champions, but this draft is stupid and bad.

Also the name Hit Row sounds like a Mo-town cover group at a theme park.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
What makes "you can draft an entire Faction with one pick" rule especially stupid is when they don't do that but then draft every person in a team individually for no good reason.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

starting to think this “wwe” stuff doesnt make any drat sense

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

starting to think this “wwe” stuff doesnt make any drat sense

hate the cynicism of this forum some times tbh

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

hate the cynicism of this forum some times tbh

Let's just wait and see how it plays out

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Please respect wwe's privacy

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The fans were once named the greatest superstars in WWE history, but neither brand drafted them.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the fans got drafted to NxT UK

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The Miz is good and that Talking Smack promo was good.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the fans got drafted to NxT UK

WWE wishes all its fans the best in their future endeavors

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

He didn’t work that safe when he got knocked out and couldn’t remember winning the WWE Championship

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DeepDickPizza posted:

2/3 of the people involved in that promo are no longer with the company lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i've got a post-draft match for you. [puts your face in my rear end, farts]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

keithy george posted:

He didn’t work that safe when he got knocked out and couldn’t remember winning the WWE Championship

You're thinking the WM27 main event where he retained and that wasn't his fault

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

if you think the miz is good then i just assume you dont know much if anything about wrestling. harsh, but fair, and them’s the breaks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

when i think of good wrestlers and promos my mind doesnt jump to the guy who’s best matches are 3 star clinics and who’s best promo was a video package. being able to enunciate doesn’t make you a good promo, the guy fuckin stinks at everything important

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!
I give the Miz credit for being able to woo Maryse into marriage, beyond that the guy is the drizzling shits

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Miz can be good as a shitbag heel or a coward, but his hits are few and far between compared to his misses. The thing with R-Truth was interesting for a bit, then I don't think it went anywhere? And his first World Title run was at least fun at the time and gave us that nifty intro video for the match at Mania. The Dirt Sheet and the team with Morrison was fun when that first started, too. The Cena/Nikki parody stuff was pretty fun. Mizdow was also good for a bit, but not sure how much of that was Miz and how much of that was Sandow.

But then there's like the other 15 years of his career (or however long it's been). He sometimes falls into a feud/story/character arc that works, but it seems more like dumb luck or timing than anything else.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 5, 2021

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Miz is actually pretty good but what The Miz is actually pretty good it is being exactly what the WWE wants and that has negative appeal outside of those parameters.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
To paraphrase Trevor Dunn talking about the Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Miz, in all seriousness, really isn't that good. I mean c'mon, he was vaguely interesting in late 2016, but Christ, he loving sucks. He sucks.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The fans were once named the greatest superstars in WWE history, but neither brand drafted them.

Aren’t we now the Universe?

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

We've been The Authority for a few years now. We're doing a bad job!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TV Zombie posted:

We were but the universe has since undergone heat death

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Miz is dogshit. Just dogshit.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The only in-ring thing I remember the Miz doing is inexplicably pulling out Nigel McGuinness spots he's never done before or since because Danielson was calling their matches.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I don't like The Miz because while he's a good talker, he's painfully mediocre in every other aspect of being a pro wrestler BUT he works for WWE. And when you work for WWE, you get +15 to all stats in online discourse and like every 3-4 months I read someone's think piece on why he's great. Someone on the other page said he was one of the hottest acts in US wrestling in 2016. Yuck. Him and Ziggler managed to get above fine once and I gotta read about how The Miz is arguably the best IC champion in WWE history. That's a crime.

He still can't catch people on dives and got hurt in a zombie goof match!

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i just remembered shane mcmahon beat up the miz's dad and then fell onto a crash mat with the miz and pinned him by accident. lol.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Psycho Mantits posted:

To paraphrase Trevor Dunn talking about the Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Miz, in all seriousness, really isn't that good. I mean c'mon, he was vaguely interesting in late 2016, but Christ, he loving sucks. He sucks.

Nick Cave posted:

I’m forever near a television set saying, ‘What the gently caress is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Miz doing a wrestling match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
still over here laffin at the miz promo shootin on enzo