Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
you know how sometimes it looks like they're making decisions just to head off google searches

lol wwe evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE Evil will be 30 minutes of Dick Togo interference

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Correct, it was about Wolfmother

Awwwww I liked Wolfmother. :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiro posted:

Awwwww I liked Wolfmother. :smith:

I like Joker And The Thief, that’s my Wolfmother experience

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a lot of the best wrestling is like that: "this old stuff worked well and this is like that." funny to make fun of it, if it's excessively derivative, and probably not meant to hurt feelings. but if it is then you can hurt their feelings right back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if he makes you feel bad, try saying this to that guy or his fans. Like this: "you ripped off rhcp. :D" and if you do that then they'll go like this

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Lol that this guy based his entire career on looking like Brock Lesnar and that’s the first thing WWE changes

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
who is it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I don't know who that is supposed to be

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Parker Bourdeaux (now some other nxt name)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dacap posted:

Parker Bourdeaux (now some other nxt name)

Gunnar Harland

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
sounds fake

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lmao

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"We have Luther at home"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

drat, Karrion Kross looks rough.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Why are they so insistent on loving up every possible prospect they have

It’s incredible

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Karrion Krossed with Baron Corbin

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

The constantly shifting colors on all the screens is incredibly distracting

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Why are they so insistent on loving up every possible prospect they have

It’s incredible

Gotta make sure the talent pay their dues, but not by spending time in the undercard so they learn how to work and build stars, no they gotta know how to endure years of humiliation and apathy before they can be fed to a part timer who was a big deal 10 years ago.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Happy Corbin no more

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
NXT has some merit as the most mind-melting wresting show on TV. They just need to constantly produce new characters, run a half-dozen three minute matches per hour, change matches on the fly and job out established talent to keep the viewer wondering “What the gently caress is this”

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bulb Blackstone

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

xbilkis posted:

NXT has some merit as the most mind-melting wresting show on TV. They just need to constantly produce new characters, run a half-dozen three minute matches per hour, change matches on the fly and job out established talent to keep the viewer wondering “What the gently caress is this”

It is stunning how fast it just became a carbon copy of the Main Roster

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I just want the mafia wrestler to wrestle the woke wrestler is that too much to ask

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I am pleased to announce Tony is good. Also his finisher rules. A fisherman suplex into a spinning neckbreaker.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

This is somehow the most racist gimmick in a company that includes ninja and Nigerian warlord characters

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The mafia wrestler does Italian faces and gestures during matches. Best Gimmick 2021

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Seams posted:

I just want the mafia wrestler to wrestle the woke wrestler is that too much to ask

if only Karrion Kross were still in NXT they could do a feud based on that Q-Anon nutcase who murdered a mafia don a while back

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope his finisher is called The Gabagool

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Give him the Ankle Lock but call it Cement Shoes

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Should wear forearms sleeves with fish on them and use a sleeper for his finish

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

”Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? They're a little melty, but drat, are they exquisite.”

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I like how even in his debut he looks depressed.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Looks like the plan for Halloween Havoc in regards to the women's stuff is Mandy, Jacy, and Gigi vs Raquel, Io, and Zoey for all the titles.

Toxic Attraction cut an absolutely abysmal promo that got the WHAT treatment from the crowd. And then Mandy, Gigi, and Jacy completely derailed after that.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 6, 2021

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

xbilkis posted:

Keep progressing the brand until every match is between a character from a rejected Conan sketch and a former offensive lineman called Kronk McCrunchen.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

sleeping with the fisherman's neckbreakah

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

maruhkati posted:

Keep progressing the brand until every match is between a character from a rejected Conan sketch and a former offensive lineman called Kronk McCrunchen.

So whose gonna play the masturbating bear?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

what's happening with the Mei Ying stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Drakkel posted:

So whose gonna play the masturbating bear?

The CAW-looking dude from the first episode main event whose name escapes me.