Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

END OF AN ERROR posted:

I love this loving thing.

“Now you can knock down the Twin Towers again and again!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Legin Noslen posted:

Get with the times grandpa what Andy Dick does IS NOT A CRIME

This is true, he groped a friend of mine when they were on the same bus.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

END OF AN ERROR posted:

I love this loving thing.

“Now you can knock down the Twin Towers again and again!”

I'd prefer it in the format of those thumb puppet things

https://www.amazon.com/Kikkerland-Skeleton-Lazy-Bones-Sculpture/dp/B00JBHTDII

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

for reference:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/its-going-to-get-harder-to-avoid-telling-the-irs-about-income-from-online-sales.html

It’s going to become harder to avoid telling the IRS about income from selling stuff online. Here’s what to know:

Effective next year, sellers on certain online platforms like Etsy and eBay will receive a 1099-K if their sales are at least $600, down from the current threshold of $20,000 with a minimum of 200 transactions.

I personally don't like this cause all it really does is screw over people trying to sell items on eBay/etsy/etc to earn some extra cash.. The threshold is way too low.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I mean it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Crack down on low/middle income families, then paint the IRS as a boogeyman so no one will call for increased scrutiny of the rich.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Zil posted:

This is true, he groped a friend of mine when they were on the same bus.

Every single person he encounters should beat the poo poo out of Andy Dick.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Every single person he encounters should beat the poo poo out of Andy Dick.

Jon Lovitz is truly the best of us.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Frank Frank posted:

I mean it makes perfect sense if you think about it. Crack down on low/middle income families, then paint the IRS as a boogeyman so no one will call for increased scrutiny of the rich.

unfair competition for the big businesses! the big businesses have family too!

also this change appears to have been the result of a law passed this February :thunk:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/26/its-going-to-get-harder-to-avoid-telling-the-irs-about-income-from-online-sales.html

It’s going to become harder to avoid telling the IRS about income from selling stuff online. Here’s what to know:

Effective next year, sellers on certain online platforms like Etsy and eBay will receive a 1099-K if their sales are at least $600, down from the current threshold of $20,000 with a minimum of 200 transactions.

I personally don't like this cause all it really does is screw over people trying to sell items on eBay/etsy/etc to earn some extra cash.. The threshold is way too low.

You can thank Wayfair for avoiding taxes so hard that they got hella-sued which got the gears turning for changing ecommerce tax law overall so that online merchants will be required to collect and pay the sales tax of every state that they do even a lil bit of sales in instead of only the ones they have a physical presence in

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm not sure if that will apply to foreign merchants selling things to americans but if so: lol, it will be our own first-world brexit

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

deep dish peat moss posted:

You can thank Wayfair for avoiding taxes so hard that they got hella-sued which got the gears turning for changing ecommerce tax law overall so that online merchants will be required to collect and pay the sales tax of every state that they do even a lil bit of sales in instead of only the ones they have a physical presence in

aw man does this mean i won't be able to score like-new blu rays used on amazon for 1/3rd the price of new ones

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
I only posted that Garrison cartoon because I hoped it would encourage someone to make a cum edit of it.

For the record, taxing people buying and selling poo poo on ebay is horseshit. Get tax money from billionaires right before they get catapulted into the atmosphere of the planet Venus.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Oct 9, 2021

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oh my god this is a Kelly.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Novo posted:

aw man does this mean i won't be able to score like-new blu rays used on amazon for 1/3rd the price of new ones

nah really it just means that you will have to pay your local sales tax on all online orders, and the merchants will be required to divy that up to all the states that their customers are in at the end of the year.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Man, not even president anymore and he still seems to make it a daily outrage as all his scheming and crimes come to light

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Batterypowered7 posted:

They got him now, boys! Arrests are just around the corner!

Well, I'd like to see ol Donny Trump wriggle his way out of THIS jam!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Remember when we used to apply ration and reason to societal issues instead of being loving morons in a pandemic

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

700k Americans have died. 700 hundred thousand deaths.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Oh my god this is a Kelly.

I'm not so sure, where's the cum? Not enough cum. And the IRS isn't AOC showing a ton of cleavage

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

Jon Lovitz is truly the best of us.

no. he is a chud and deserves to die

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

Because he's a clown trying to strike out on his own

:vince:

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Oct 9, 2021

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

bag em and tag em posted:

If pinhead doesn't have a huge throbbing cock and balls then I will hold Joe Biden personally responsible!

In Hellraiser the antagonist summoned these demons to gently caress him. Trump.win guy is mad that Hollywood is making Hellraiser too heteronormative lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference:

I will simply sell trillion dollar coins on etsy from the Cayman Islands. Suck it up 1099-K-ailures.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lol money isn’t even real

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

My piss tape sticker has survived at my local beach bar for over a year!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/GDoc2001/status/1446561330035662850

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

mono posted:

My piss tape sticker has survived at my local beach bar for over a year!

Lmao, I thought the yellow sticker above it was your piss tape sticker, then I glanced down.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Batterypowered7 posted:

Lmao, I thought the yellow sticker above it was your piss tape sticker, then I glanced down.

So glad I wasn't the only one.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Strong Sauce posted:

for reference:

Speaking of taxes, not really the same topic, but I’m surprised 136 nations agreed to a global minimum corporate tax rate https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/08/oecd-reaches-deal-on-corporate-tax-after-ireland-agrees.html

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Biggest LOL of the day for me:

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1446489858948612101?s=21

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hollywood genderswaps/raceswaps villains because they actually agree with the chuds and don't want to make a movie where a female or black hero fights a white man.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

SocketWrench posted:

Remember when we used to apply ration and reason to societal issues instead of being loving morons

Sadly, no.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

do you remember when we thought we did at least?

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I saw the Rep Gosar testimony, it was absolutely insane. While looking for clips to share, I came across this. I highly recommend you watch this clip, posted by a goddamn elected official. To his goddamn main account. Not even a fake account claiming to be a gay black man

https://twitter.com/repgosar/status/1446630260586516480?s=21

Edit: the original content I was looking for

https://twitter.com/accountablegop/status/1446154875956613122?s=21

So many dumps! Trump was right about the toilet flow all along!

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 9, 2021

Barudak
May 7, 2007

SpacePig posted:

do you remember when we thought we did at least?

Not really, no, since my first political memory was Monica Lewinsky and how the entire thing was aimed at attacking him for the pointless thing (having sex outside his marriage) versus the important thing (taking advantage of a person due to the massive power differential).

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Aerith Gainthborough posted:

Sorry guys I was thinking of Rob Schneider for some reason instead of John Lovitz.

Aardvark feel free to mock and ridicule me for being an idiot.

I will go watch my box set of The Critic and try to repent.
My only criticism of Jon Lovitz is that he didn't finish the job and beat Andy Dick to death.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I have a question.. what the gently caress is this supposed to mean?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

It’s probably true, but she’d say that even if it wasn’t because grift.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Rabbi T. White posted:

I think its pretty clear, this UK woman is sexually interested in America and planning to cheat on the UK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The Rabbi T. White posted:

yeah this