Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: ASUKA/Kamiyu vs. Marika Kobashi/Nao Kakuta, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

I'm gonna be honest, this is 90% for the entrance

Nth. Great match, but absolutely world class entrance.

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Shoko Nakajima/Riho vs. Arisu Endo/Suzume, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Riho's mean now

Nth, absolutely loved this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
MOTYC: Tomohiro Ishii vs Hiromu Takahashi G1 Climax 31 09.10

Holy loving poo poo the brutality.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
TJPW
Wrestle Princess II
2021/10/09

MOTYC:

Hikari Noa (c) vs Yuki Aino for the International Princess Championship
Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel (c) vs Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki for the Princess Tag Team Championship
Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh for the Princess of Princess Championship

HM:
Rika Tatsumi vs Hyper Misao vs Nodoka Tenma
Yuki Kamifuku & Asuka (VENY) vs Marika Kobashi & Nao Kakuta
Riho & Shoko Nakajima vs Suzume & Arisu Endo
Aja Kong & Moka Miyamoto vs Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Matches of the Year:
10/09 | Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai vs. Aja Kong & Moka Miyamoto - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2

MOTYC MOKA :neckbeard:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Aja Kong/Moka Miyamoto vs. Miu Watanabe/Yuka Arai, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Arai is really good for being so new to wrestling drat

Nth, and

Rarity posted:

HM: Hikari Noa vs. Yuki Aino, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Hikari rules

Nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

MOTYC MOKA :neckbeard:

congrats to MOTYC Moka.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. vs KENTA G1 Climax 31 09.10

Windy Man vs Kick Man is the battle for biggest douchebag in the promotion. Also a ridiculously brutal affair to top it all off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cerebral Bore posted:

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. vs KENTA G1 Climax 31 09.10

Windy Man vs Kick Man is the battle for biggest douchebag in the promotion. Also a ridiculously brutal affair to top it all off.

2nd. What a loving banger to kick off the tournament matches for the night. Zack tied KENTA in knots and did things to him the human body isn't supposed to, and KENTA slapped the loving piss out of him for his troubles. Great match, great ending. I wanna see these two talk poo poo and be dickheads to each other some more!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Rampage, 08/10
HM: Lucha Bros vs. The Acclaimed, AEW Rampage, 08/10
HM: Bryan Cage vs. Ricky Starks, AEW Rampage, 08/10

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

WMOTY Zelina Vega v Toni Storm, Smackdown October 8th 2021

awful

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: Shingo Takagi vs Tanga Loa G1 Climax 31 09.10

Tanga Loa has really come into his own as an agile big man during his G1 run and Shingo is of course Best Beef Boy right now, and they went and had a good ol' New Japan Beef Battle. Hard to go wrong with those and this was a good'un.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
MOTYC: Kota Ibushi vs Great O-Khan G1 Climax 31 09.10

A strange but extremely good match. It's like it swung back and forth from a deliberate, grappling based-affair to a goddamn punchfight for the ages and somehow the whole thing just worked.

Cerebral Bore fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Oct 9, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW G1 Climax Night 13 October 9th
MOTYC
KENTA vs Zack Sabre Jr
- Holy mother gently caress,this should have been the main event. It was awesome

HM
Tomohiro Ishii vs HIromu Takahashi
- In a vacuum this is probably a MOTYC, both these guys are incredible wrestlers this was brutal as gently caress, but I just couldn't care about this match since it had no stakes and was just a way for Ishii to be on that card through Naito's injury

Tanga Loa vs Shingo Takagi
- This is the environment Tanga works best in, just a big beef battle. Now, if only he took the drat shirt off

Kota Ibushi vs Great-O-Khan
- This was fascinating and brutal in near equal measures, some great grappling and some equally great straight right hands to the face

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

HM: Kota Ibushi vs Great-O-Khan - NJPW G1 Climax Night 13 October 9th
This was fascinating and brutal in near equal measures, some great grappling and some equally great straight right hands to the face

Second. Bizarre but extremely entertaining match.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
All from g1 9/10

Motyc: zsj v kenta
Motyc : gok v kota ibushi
Hm: tanga loa v shingo

A very strong night of matches.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

AJPW Anniversary Tour October 9th
HM
Stronghearts (El Lindaman and T-Hawk) (c) vs Koji Iwamoto and Ryuki Honda - All Asia Tag Team Titles
- SH and Iwamoto remain very good, and Honda impressed in his big opportunity. Even if I never once doubted the result this was a very entertaining match

Shuji Ishikawa (c) vs Daisuke Sekimoto - GAORA TV Title
- Ishikawa may be old and busted, but Sekimoto is decidedly not. The extreme height disparity between the two led to a real fun beef battle, Ishikawa had his moments of maximum effort and Sekimoto got to show off his ridiculous strength. Might have even been MOTYC if Sekimoto won and it meant he worked in AJPW more, this was real good

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

G1 Climax 31 4/10

MotYC Taichi vs. Jeff Cobb

Something about the selling in this really grabbed me. Taichi was awesome there but Cobb was pretty good too. And they both got to show off what they’re great at.

HM Kazuchika Okada vs. SANADA

I know I’m alone here and it was a good match but… SANADA is one of the best mat wrestlers in the promotion and it bugs me that he won’t pull that out except against ZSJ.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Burn Down Canberra posted:

All from g1 9/10

Motyc: zsj v kenta
Motyc : gok v kota ibushi
Hm: tanga loa v shingo

A very strong night of matches.

I'll Nth these and throw an HM to Ishii/Hiromu

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Pylons posted:

AEW Rampage 10/8

HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia
HM: Ricky Starks vs. Brian Cage, FTW Championship

Nth

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Lily Catts posted:

TJPW
Wrestle Princess II
2021/10/09

MOTYC:

Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel (c) vs Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki for the Princess Tag Team Championship

HM:

Nth!

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

HM: CM Punk vs Daniel Garcia
HM: Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage

All from AEW Rampage 08.10.

Nth

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Jerusalem posted:

HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia - AEW Rampage 10/8

What a wonderful match, great story, great wrestling, Garcia looked great, Punk did some incredibly cool poo poo, commentary was on fire. This ruled.

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 October 9th
MOTYC
VenYu (Asuka and Kamiyu) vs Nao Kakuta and Marika Kobashi
- New gear, new team, new music. Some absolutely Queen poo poo from VenYu. Then the match started, and it was also loving great. Want more Asuka in TJPW going forward

Twin-Cam Monster (Riho and Shoko Nakajima) vs Arisu Endo and Suzume
- An international star (and Riho) take on two of the rookies and made them look amazing

Moka Miyamoto and Aja Kong vs Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai
- Unfortunately we didn't see Kong get swung, but I don't care because the rest of the match was so great. Yuki Arai is a loving WRESTLER

NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) (c) vs Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) - Princess Tag Championships
- Perfection. NEO Bi-gun rule and MagiRabi rule. Mei is the best character wrestler in the world and I will hear no disagreements

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh - Princess of Princess Championship
- MURDER. The match between these two on January 4th was loving amazing and gave me high hopes for this. gently caress yeah they matched those hopes

HM
Raku, Pom Harajuku and Ram Kaichow vs Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami and Mahiro Kiryu
- A fun way to kick off the card. Ram was cool, Bird didn't kill herself, Pom did the Tony Hawk, and Raku hit a real cool slingblade variation. Also Mahiro is back, which is nice.

Hyper Misao vs Rika Tatsumi vs Nodoka Tenma
- Welcome back Rika, you get to have a match with two of the most gifted comedy Joshi. This was goddamn hilarious and there was some genuinely good wrestling as well

Hikari Noa (c) vs Yuki Aino - International Princess Championship
- Short and vicious, but left me wanting more

WHAT A loving SHOW, so goddamn entertaining

Nth to all of these.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MOTYC
25th September
Stardom 5 Star Grand Prix Night 17
Tam Nakano vs Utami Hayashishita

MOTYC
25th September
Stardom 5 Star Grand Prix Night 17
5☆GP Final
Momo Watanabe vs Syuri

The last 3 matches of this show are great great wrestling. Absolutely essential viewing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lily Catts posted:

TJPW
Wrestle Princess II
2021/10/09

MOTYC:

HM:

nth

Rarity posted:

HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Rampage, 08/10
HM: Lucha Bros vs. The Acclaimed, AEW Rampage, 08/10

nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
19th September
NOAH N1 Victory 2021 Night 3
Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Kotaro Suzuki

Not a great show but this was enjoyable.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
From njpw strong 10/10

HM : Switchblade v Robbie Eagles.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
9/10 2021
HM: Fénix & Pentagón Jr. © vs. Hijo Del Vikingo & Laredo Kid [AAA TAG] AAA Heroes Inmortales XIV

Four of the best doing their thing.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AAA Heroes Inmortales XIV, 10/9

MOTYC: Lucha Bros vs. El Hijo del Vikingo & Laredo Kid, AAA Tag Team Championship

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Burn Down Canberra posted:

From njpw strong 10/10

HM : Switchblade v Robbie Eagles.

Second, and also:

HM: Filthy Tom Lawlor (C) vs. Ren Narita for the Strong Openweight Championship - NJPW Strong Autumn Attack 10/10

Narita loving rules.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

fez_machine posted:

9/10 2021
HM: Fnix & Pentagn Jr. vs. Hijo Del Vikingo & Laredo Kid [AAA TAG] AAA Heroes Inmortales XIV

Nth

Adding

MOTYC: Psycho Circus vs. La Empresa AAA Heroes Inmortales XIV

The lead in segments of Monster Clown being attacked in a doctor's office and Dave the Clown asking to be the 3rd clown and getting turned down really helped set up the match. Dave the Clown showed up and may no longer be alive anymore.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

fez_machine posted:

9/10 2021
HM: Fénix & Pentagón Jr. © vs. Hijo Del Vikingo & Laredo Kid [AAA TAG] AAA Heroes Inmortales XIV

nthing this, was expecting insanity, got insanity, I have no idea how Vikingo is able to defy the laws of physics like that

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
GCW Fight Club 10/9

HM: Shane Mercer vs Yoya
MOTYC: Nick Gage vs Jon Moxley

Some crazy spots in the former and insanely violent spots in the latter!

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

GCW Fight Club 10/9

HM: Shane Mercer vs Yoya
MOTYC: Nick Gage vs Jon Moxley

Some crazy spots in the former and insanely violent spots in the latter!

2nd

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Kenoh & Kaito Kiyomiya vs. Keiji Mutoh & Kazushi Sakuraba - NOAH Grand Square 10/10

Really, really fun match worth watching for the Sakuraba/Kenoh interactions alone. Sakuraba in particular was just a pure delight in this match.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Kenoh & Kaito Kiyomiya vs. Keiji Mutoh & Kazushi Sakuraba - NOAH Grand Square 10/10

Really, really fun match worth watching for the Sakuraba/Kenoh interactions alone. Sakuraba in particular was just a pure delight in this match.

I'll Nth this. The kick exchange was superbly absurd.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NAOH Grand Square in Osaka October 10th
MOTYC
Naomichi Marufuji (c) vs Katsuhiko Nakajima - GHC Heavyweight Championship
- A week ago Katsu got the absolute poo poo beaten out of him to win the N-1. Now he has to challenge one of the modern greats, who preceeds to beat the poo poo out of him. Both these guys are great strikers, and although the strike battles were more theatrical than the sheer brutality of Kenoh/Katsu last week it was no less horrifying

HM
Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa and Seiki Yoshioka) vs Perros del Mal de Japon (YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)
- I really love Seiki Yoshioka, his kicks consistently sound so amazing. Especially when said kick is meeting Yo-Hey's face at mach speed. Short but instense

Kaito Kiyomiya and Kenoh vs Kazushi Sakuraba and Keiji Mutoh
- This was a real fun match after the junior division decided to revert back to their usual bullshit. Sakuraba is an absolute treasure, man's got great comedy instincts

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HM: Naomichi Marufuji (C) vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH Grand Square 10/10

This was brutal. Really, really good match, Nakajima had to loving work for that win!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

SG Bamboo posted:

NAOH Grand Square in Osaka October 10th
MOTYC
Naomichi Marufuji (c) vs Katsuhiko Nakajima - GHC Heavyweight Championship
- A week ago Katsu got the absolute poo poo beaten out of him to win the N-1. Now he has to challenge one of the modern greats, who preceeds to beat the poo poo out of him. Both these guys are great strikers, and although the strike battles were more theatrical than the sheer brutality of Kenoh/Katsu last week it was no less horrifying

HM
Stinger (Yoshinari Ogawa and Seiki Yoshioka) vs Perros del Mal de Japon (YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)
- I really love Seiki Yoshioka, his kicks consistently sound so amazing. Especially when said kick is meeting Yo-Hey's face at mach speed. Short but instense

Kaito Kiyomiya and Kenoh vs Kazushi Sakuraba and Keiji Mutoh
- This was a real fun match after the junior division decided to revert back to their usual bullshit. Sakuraba is an absolute treasure, man's got great comedy instincts
Nth these. Very fun show.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Naomichi Marufuji (C) vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima for the GHC Heavyweight Championship - NOAH Grand Square 10/10

This was brutal. Really, really good match, Nakajima had to loving work for that win!

Nth. This was excellent and hard hitting. Made up for a disappointing rest of the card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Made up for a disappointing rest of the card.

Outside of the two Junior title matches, I thought the rest of the card was pretty enjoyable, the first three matches escpecially were very solid. It's just Nosawa leaving a stain on everything he has his hands on