Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
I'd do the trade if it's Mike Evans and snap it off instantly if it's Chris Evans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

got some chores tonight posted:

I'd do the trade if it's Mike Evans and snap it off instantly if it's Chris Evans.

Who doesn't want Captain America on their fantasy team??

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dango Bango posted:

Who doesn't want Captain America on their fantasy team??

The Red Skull.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Think I’m gonna scratch that trade anyway. I would definitely be overpaying once he asked me to throw in MIKE Evans (sadly not Chris) and he didn’t want to include any picks next season.

Also he just traded AJ Brown/Kareem Hunt/Jalen Hurts for Derrick Henry so now he has this first five lineup:

Lamar Jackson
Derrick Henry
JT
Tyreek Hill
DJ Moore

Whoreson Welles fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Oct 9, 2021

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
Who do you see generating more fantasy value rest of season, Dak Prescott or “dual threat” Daniel Jones?

Dak is obviously the much better player in non fantasy terms, but he doesn’t seem to be running as much as in previous years. And last week Danny Dimes suddenly looked like a real QB who also runs, albeit just for (part of) one game. I feel a bit crazy to even ask. Dak is so good and the Dallas offense is a machine, while Danny fumbles all the time and his OC is Jason Garrett, right? But through four games Jones is averaging about three more points per game. I have both on my roster and would like to maybe package one of them as part of a trade offer to upgrade at another position.

gloom fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 9, 2021

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Love to have Russell Wilson, CMC, Chris Carson and George Kittle on my team. Thinking of renaming my team to "bye week"

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need an RB2 and flex, .5PPR

CEH vBuf
Miles Sanders @CAR
Fournette vMIA
Deebo @ARI
Chase vGB

I've played CEH and Sanders all season but I'm 100% done with Sanders for now.

My WRs are Tyreek and Lamb if it matters. I'm leaning CEH and Fournette.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

Need an RB2 and flex, .5PPR

CEH vBuf
Miles Sanders @CAR
Fournette vMIA
Deebo @ARI
Chase vGB

I've played CEH and Sanders all season but I'm 100% done with Sanders for now.

My WRs are Tyreek and Lamb if it matters. I'm leaning CEH and Fournette.

I'd take CEH as rb2 and Chase as the flex. Deebo has a higher ceiling but his qb will be getting his first nfl start against the Cardinals. Fournette isn't worth starting. He has 0 touchdowns for the year and I highly doubt he will get another 20 carries like he did against the pats.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I'd take CEH as rb2 and Chase as the flex. Deebo has a higher ceiling but his qb will be getting his first nfl start against the Cardinals. Fournette isn't worth starting. He has 0 touchdowns for the year and I highly doubt he will get another 20 carries like he did against the pats.

Deebo has been absolutely incandescent whatever QB is playing, though. Lance locked into him after Garropolo went down last week. I'm starting him until that trend changes. Agree on CEH as RB2.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

gloom posted:

Who do you see generating more fantasy value rest of season, Dak Prescott or “dual threat” Daniel Jones?

Dak is obviously the much better player in non fantasy terms, but he doesn’t seem to be running as much as in previous years. And last week Danny Dimes suddenly looked like a real QB who also runs, albeit just for (part of) one game. I feel a bit crazy to even ask. Dak is so good and the Dallas offense is a machine, while Danny fumbles all the time and his OC is Jason Garrett, right? But through four games Jones is averaging about three more points per game. I have both on my roster and would like to maybe package one of them as part of a trade offer to upgrade at another position.

I don't think Jones has any trade value unless you can find a huge stan. I'd feel OK trading Dak and using Jones vs riding the streaming carousel (hopefully names like Darnold, Bridgewater, maybe Fields or Lance are on your wire) if you can get a good player in return, but I don't draft QB highly so I'm rarely in the position to trade them away.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

Deebo has been absolutely incandescent whatever QB is playing, though. Lance locked into him after Garropolo went down last week. I'm starting him until that trend changes. Agree on CEH as RB2.

Yeah Deebo is firmly into DSYS territory at this point.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Think I’m gonna scratch that trade anyway. I would definitely be overpaying once he asked me to throw in MIKE Evans (sadly not Chris) and he didn’t want to include any picks next season.

Also he just traded AJ Brown/Kareem Hunt/Jalen Hurts for Derrick Henry so now he has this first five lineup:

Lamar Jackson
Derrick Henry
JT
Tyreek Hill
DJ Moore

Okay just found out the guy who gave Henry also gave his 3rd round pick next season. Trade just went from “ehhh he could’ve gotten more for Henry” to “lol what the gently caress”. This guy consistently gives away #1 RB’s season after season (he did this with CMC a couple years back) and I keep kicking myself for forgetting he apparently hates winning.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
.5 PPR, Fant or Gesicki? Seems like a coin flip imo

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Hot Diggity! posted:

Fant has more talent and a more consistent offense. That's whom I'd go with.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hot Diggity! posted:

Its not, go with Fant. Gesicki is a coin flip and yeah maybe he'll get a touchdown one week, but the Dolphins have three TEs that rotate into the lineup so its far too risky for me. Gesicki was Do Not Draft for me this year. Also they are going up against the Bucs who are good against TEs.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

shirts and skins posted:

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah Deebo is firmly into DSYS territory at this point.

Thanks y'all, I didn't see the game so I feel better knowing Lance was looking for him.

I actually had Deebo plugged in and didn't realize it lol

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Kittle put on IR

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Russ out for a few weeks, hopefully not more. I need a QB in the meantime

6 PT passing
Carr
Ryan
Lawrence
Jones
Fields
Heinicke

Danny Dimes??

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, isn't Danny Dimes a top 10qb right now?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

Yeah, isn't Danny Dimes a top 10qb right now?

Just barely, but i guess Heinicke and Carr are just below him by like 2 points.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Without looking at schedules, probably Carr. Danny Jones scares me to start, feel like he's up there with Matt Ryan as a high variance dude given his turnover potential, when I'd rather a safe floor from my QB.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Carr is having a season as well. I would do Jones and Carr depending on whose secondary is more injured. Which opponents are dying like my fantasy team...

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

VietCampo posted:

With Russ out for a few weeks, hopefully not more. I need a QB in the meantime

6 PT passing
Carr
Ryan
Lawrence
Jones
Fields
Heinicke

Danny Dimes??

I would go with Carr, he has been having a decent season and I don't trust Danny Dimes at all. If you have an extra bench spot you could potentially grab Fields also, just for a speculative look at how he plays this week in the unlikely chance that the Bears can put together a good game plan for him, but that is fairly low priority and Carr should be fine.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

I would go with Carr, he has been having a decent season and I don't trust Danny Dimes at all. If you have an extra bench spot you could potentially grab Fields also, just for a speculative look at how he plays this week in the unlikely chance that the Bears can put together a good game plan for him, but that is fairly low priority and Carr should be fine.

I've already got 3 IR guys and only 1 IR spot, also no kicker rostered currently to boot or i would. Though i guess i could drop Gallup since there's still no updates on when he's expected back.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Gibson or Mahomes/Josh Allen?

Current team, full ppr 3 flex:
Burrow
Gibson, Carson(rip), Mitchell, Murray
Lockett, Cooper, Chase, Julio, Marvin Jones, Boyd, Crowder, Robby, Cobb
Waller

Leaves me weak at RB but I'd only have to start 2 and can lean on 5 WRs + Waller. Might be weak anyways if/when Gibson gets shut down due to that stress fracture.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

freeman posted:

Gibson or Mahomes/Josh Allen?

Current team, full ppr 3 flex:
Burrow
Gibson, Carson(rip), Mitchell, Murray
Lockett, Cooper, Chase, Julio, Marvin Jones, Boyd, Crowder, Robby, Cobb
Waller

Leaves me weak at RB but I'd only have to start 2 and can lean on 5 WRs + Waller. Might be weak anyways if/when Gibson gets shut down due to that stress fracture.

I don't think you can afford to lose Gibson, try to send away a WR instead if you want a QB upgrade

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Akeim Hicks (DT) is out for the Bears so if there was any doubt, fire up your Josh Jacobs's.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I have an IR slot being taken up by T.Y. Hilton (please don’t ask me why). Is he droppable so I can slot in Kittle?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Whoreson Welles posted:

I have an IR slot being taken up by T.Y. Hilton (please don’t ask me why). Is he droppable so I can slot in Kittle?

Yes, i wouldn't trust a 30 something WR returning from a neck injury no sir

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Yes, i wouldn't trust a 30 something WR returning from a neck injury no sir
Especially if he has to catch passes from Wentz.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Whoreson Welles posted:

Who’s your other TE?

I really wouldn’t want an Indy WR not named Pittman on my team regardless

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Whoreson Welles posted:

Yeah he's definitely droppable to make it easier to keep Kittle.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

sourdough posted:

I don't think you can afford to lose Gibson, try to send away a WR instead if you want a QB upgrade

I think it's more me trying to trade Gibson than desperately wanting a QB.

The guy who has JD won't respond which always seems to happen when someone gets my handcuffs lol.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Cat Hassler posted:

Who’s your other TE?

I really wouldn’t want an Indy WR not named Pittman on my team regardless

Knox, so I’m probably alright putting Kittle on IR. My WR’s are also in a good spot too, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t making a dumb play dropping T.Y.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Anyone think Miles Sanders is valuable? Someone in my league just dropped him and I could pick him up by dropping Tim Patrick, Nyheim Hines, Robby Anderson or Manny Sanders

Edit: Hope to wake up and see that Corey Davis went off cause I’m not waking up at 6:30 AM for that game

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Oct 10, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

He’s more valuable than all of those guys

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Congrats to Kyle Pitts owners for hangin in there

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Why are the Vikings so stupid? I have Cook and picked up Mattison before week 3, but the Vikings are going to gently caress around with their entire offense's ankle against the loving Lions so both Cook and Mattison are loving crapshoots.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

saintonan posted:

Why are the Vikings so stupid? I have Cook and picked up Mattison before week 3, but the Vikings are going to gently caress around with their entire offense's ankle against the loving Lions so both Cook and Mattison are loving crapshoots.

Cook inactive, thankfully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

freeman posted:

Cook inactive, thankfully.

Hasn't hit any of the sites I follow yet, but thanks for this.