Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Areola Grande posted:

that sounds delightful. I've always fancied having a haunt :ghost:

it's really nice. folks always got my back and I know I have somewhere to be. it's blessed for an alcoholic like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

Oh right I'm playing this loving game where you are a young shark in a bayou and you level up by eating things and completing quests. It's pretty wild, not going to lie.

what game? sounds fun

also hi high crew, I tried the bho and it turned my brain into honey

just lazily sloshing around in there

my body is so very heavy

Stoner Sloth

Feline Mind Meld posted:

it's really nice. folks always got my back and I know I have somewhere to be. it's blessed for an alcoholic like me

making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. :cheers:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Stoner Sloth posted:

making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. :cheers:

*cleaning out a dab rig with his bar towel* What'll it be, Mr. Sloth?

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm currently enjoying having done car bombs with 3 people and they all think it's v good we can them 9/11s because it's lovely we don't understand Irish people terrorism and should rebrand it

the guy I know he that I've discussed Mr hands with isn't here

it's a good bar

Ass-penny

Code Jockey posted:

what game? sounds fun

also hi high crew, I tried the bho and it turned my brain into honey

just lazily sloshing around in there

my body is so very heavy

I'm pretty sure I posted the trailer like two posts after the one you quoted, but it's called Maneater, and it's on Xbox game pass so I was like "yeah I'll gently caress with temporarily free game where I'm a shark."

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

I'm pretty sure I posted the trailer like two posts after the one you quoted, but it's called Maneater, and it's on Xbox game pass so I was like "yeah I'll gently caress with temporarily free game where I'm a shark."

ohhh lol sorry (weed)

I mean, uh got real tired weeding my lawn, yes

Stoner Sloth

Code Jockey posted:

*cleaning out a dab rig with his bar towel* What'll it be, Mr. Sloth?

ah CJ, good to see you friend - i'll just have the usual thanks, gin and a weed... oh hell make it two weeds

B33rChiller

Stoner Sloth posted:

ah CJ, good to see you friend - i'll just have the usual thanks, gin and a weed... oh hell make it two weeds

2 weeds eh? Let's see. We have a delightful dandelion tea with ditch lily blossoms on the side.
Enjoy.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

Have you played it? It's called Maneater and the trailer I just looked up after playing for an hour is a trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRmiOqUgYQ

Nice, Maneater looks like a cool dumb fun kinda game. I'm currently playing Saints Row 2 cause I play old games only and it's very fun. Last night I drove a flaming buggy round the streets blowing poo poo up as I passed and then stole some toxic waste to put in some dude's tattoo ink. Very BYOB imo

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Saint's Row 2 is my favorite Saint's Row. It's between legally distinct GTA and the Silliness of SR3 and just hits a sweet spot for me. I wish they'd remake it but apparently, they are committed to finishing Idolninja's (rip) restoration project. Which is cool by me too.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

Have you played it? It's called Maneater and the trailer I just looked up after playing for an hour is a trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRmiOqUgYQ

I saw this before and want to go be a dick shark and chomp everything.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Escape From Noise

I am drinking a sparkling apple juice. There is definitely not any rum in it.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Escape From Noise posted:

I am drinking a sparkling apple juice. There is definitely not any rum in it.

What kind of not rum is it?

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

What kind of not rum is it?

Definitely not navy strength Plantation

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Escape From Noise posted:

Definitely not navy strength Plantation

definitely sounds like that would be awful if that was in there!

as for me, I definitely "put some flowers" in the "weird looking vase" last night, if you "know what I mean"

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So I think I figured out to get away from the drowsiness my new meds are causing. Just taking it after dinner. So far today has been great and I slept like a rock last night.

So there will definitely "not" be any "gummi fruit chews" put in my mouth

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Zil posted:

So I think I figured out to get away from the drowsiness my new meds are causing. Just taking it after dinner. So far today has been great and I slept like a rock last night.

So there will definitely "not" be any "gummi fruit chews" put in my mouth

Nice! It took me a while to figure out when to take my braindrugs so that they didn't knock me out all day.

And as for the uh gummy uh sleep aids, after last night I think I only need one lol. Strong, uh, flavor

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

rear end-penny posted:

The DLC (which will cost money unfortunately) lets you shoot plasma projectiles from your mouth and is a reasonably big slice of content. It's set after you beat the main story and increases the level cap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-FJjUoTw-w

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm really fuckin sober right now

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I will not be :trashed: this evening. At all. Not even a little. :ghost: Trust me. :ghost:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've never even done a single drug in my entire life, why start now

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
there's no better high than clean livin that's what I always say

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Whew! I'm feeling the love of our Lord right now and that's all I need.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I've never even done a single drug in my entire life, why start now

Exactly. Why throw it all away on dangerous drugs when you can be getting high on life!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Whew! I'm feeling the love of our Lord right now and that's all I need.

:ohdear: i know this is a bit, but i worry about you grandma

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

:ohdear: i know this is a bit, but i worry about you grandma

I'm ok. Just stressed.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Yea I'm going to post in here for the first time. Stressing times indeed are wreaking havock on the will to be a normal weirdo and not fall victim to being a sloppy weirdo.

B33rChiller

Ooooh boy, I was supposed to go home today, but instead I got awoken early for not an emergency, and now I have to stay here, in case an emergency actually happens, and I can't smoke a weed about it. It's only been 2 weeks of 24/7 standby. Another unknown number of days won't hurt, right?

I made a song about it, to get the feels out.
Warning: very not chill. explicit lyrics.
https://soundcloud.com/beer-chiller/thanksgivinghymn
Although the song is unchill, making it sure helped me feel a lot more chill.

Cheers y'all

Dr. Honked posted:

Areola Grande

B33rChiller posted:

Ooooh boy, I was supposed to go home today, but instead I got awoken early for not an emergency, and now I have to stay here, in case an emergency actually happens, and I can't smoke a weed about it. It's only been 2 weeks of 24/7 standby. Another unknown number of days won't hurt, right?

I made a song about it, to get the feels out.
Warning: very not chill. explicit lyrics.
https://soundcloud.com/beer-chiller/thanksgivinghymn
Although the song is unchill, making it sure helped me feel a lot more chill.

Cheers y'all

I'm feeling this song v much 2nite. I got a call earlier today informing me that the guaranteed job offer I'd received after jumping through a million hoops, had been rescinded. Apparently the person who formerly held that position returned to work unexpectedly.

all that after quitting a perfectly good new job in preparation for the new one. :smithcloud:

B33rChiller

Areola Grande posted:

I'm feeling this song v much 2nite. I got a call earlier today informing me that the guaranteed job offer I'd received after jumping through a million hoops, had been rescinded. Apparently the person who formerly held that position returned to work unexpectedly.

all that after quitting a perfectly good new job in preparation for the new one. :smithcloud:

dammit. {hugs} We're gonna be ok.

Dr. Honked posted:

Areola Grande

B33rChiller posted:

dammit. {hugs} We're gonna be ok.

thanks bud. If it's any consolation I am free to make the weed noise, but I haven't been doing so since that phone call. It's hard 2 enjoy when ur facing financial destitution

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

what a terrible development, I'm so sorry to hear it friend

B33rChiller posted:

that's pretty unfortunate as well. your music about it is kinda primal but interesting.

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

what a terrible development, I'm so sorry to hear it friend

I shall survive this. somehow

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The same way you survived the last obstacle. Just taking every little thing as it comes at you.

I'm either getting approved for this rental or I'm experiencing houselessness for the first time. The former seems to be the better energy so I'm leaning that way.

Areola Grande

Viginti Septem posted:

The same way you survived the last obstacle. Just taking every little thing as it comes at you.

I'm either getting approved for this rental or I'm experiencing houselessness for the first time. The former seems to be the better energy so I'm leaning that way.

well get through this bud

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Areola Grande posted:

well get through this bud

Yep! Just new experiences to experience on our journey.

"We're all just walking each other home." - Ram Dass

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I ate this little starburst looking candy and these two green capsules in my kitchen (full of oregano???) and now I feel very funny and typing is hard

B33rChiller

maybe you should smoke a turkey about it?

Dr. Honked posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

B33rChiller posted:

maybe you should smoke a turkey about it?

good idea!

I found this rectangular turkey in the kitchen full of batteries amd anyway now I don't know what time is anymore