Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Darkstars robot posting might be weird but they’re hardly shitposts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Darkstars robot posting might be weird but they’re hardly shitposts

I consider them shitposts just cause he doesn't engage with anyone. He complains about the women in WWE/NXT, never explains anything, and leaves. Might as well quote a twitter post after every show.

I agree that's a me problem, sorry

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
are you thinking of a different poster

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Is Dexter Lumis going to fight chucky

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The "Can they coexist?" is spreading to NXT

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1448122847029825536?s=20

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
joe gacy was always good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6FW9o_kRE

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Barreft posted:

fine, drive by shitposting all the time is okay for this one person

this entire forum is supported by load bearing shitposting come on now

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm assuming Escobar not winning the title means Legado is being called up. Which means main roster Jaoquin Wilde so maybe we can finally see his main roster gimmick

https://twitter.com/joaquinwilde_/status/1222874080107466753

Bout time Nikki got a supervillain to fight.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

flatluigi posted:

are you thinking of a different poster

He reminds me a lot of Rovert, being obsessed with the women and always on social media acting like what people say there are facts, so kinda.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Critical posted:

this entire forum is supported by load bearing shitposting come on now

Lol I know, I just want him to talk to us!

Anyway I gotta finish Dread

bartok
May 10, 2006

Watched Chucky and I didn't hate it. When I was given the option of watching the last few minutes of NXT 2.0 or Curse of Chucky before the show started I went with the latter.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Not sure if Festus or Lars Sullivan.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Blaise330 posted:

I'm assuming Escobar not winning the title means Legado is being called up. Which means main roster Jaoquin Wilde so maybe we can finally see his main roster gimmick

https://twitter.com/joaquinwilde_/status/1222874080107466753

Bout time Nikki got a supervillain to fight.

this makes me laugh every single time it's posted.

"it took me 8 months to look like megatron's dick" says man, proud of himself

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Barreft posted:

I consider them shitposts just cause he doesn't engage with anyone. He complains about the women in WWE/NXT, never explains anything, and leaves. Might as well quote a twitter post after every show.

its fine in their case and only their case because apart from them no one here watches nxt and we would have literally no idea what would be happening in there if not for them

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It’s very important to differentiate shitposts with poo poo posts.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Barreft posted:

Lol I know, I just want him to talk to us!

Anyway I gotta finish Dread

Metroid Dread is legitimately the worst game in the series right now. If you had a Metroidvania bingo card, every single space would be checked off. They even take your upgrades again! The funniest part of the game though was Ridley declaring that he is the "baddest bitch in the business".

Also despite being 0-4 as a space pirate (and losing completely clean in their last battle with Samus), they are getting another boss fight. Another Super Mario mannerism making its way into Metroid.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Close the thread it’s peaked.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Metroid Dread is legitimately the worst game in the series right now. If you had a Metroidvania bingo card, every single space would be checked off. They even take your upgrades again! The funniest part of the game though was Ridley declaring that he is the "baddest bitch in the business".

Also despite being 0-4 as a space pirate (and losing completely clean in their last battle with Samus), they are getting another boss fight. Another Super Mario mannerism making its way into Metroid.

what on earth

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The puppy paw prints lmfao

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Lid posted:

what on earth

DarkstarIV posted:

Toxic Attraction is legitimately the worst WWE stable in the company right now. If you had a WWE promo bingo card, every single space would be checked off. They even got WHAT chants again tonight! The funniest part of the promo though was Mandy declaring that she is the "baddest bitch in the business".

Also despite being 0-3 as a tag team (and losing completely clean in their last shot at the title), they are getting another tag title shot. Another main roster mannerism making its way into NXT.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

where did "we have brock lesnar at home" randomly run off to? why did gacy check on ciampa? why did they cut to an entrance?

why don't they let segments breathe?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gonna pay diabetus to say "I'm the baddest bitch in the business" in the ridley voice

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

DEAR RICHARD posted:

where did "we have brock lesnar at home" randomly run off to?

Hopefully to get laser tattoo removal because he makes Cody’s tattoo look tame

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Kraid needs to go to Star Fox so he can finally get a push

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Alaois posted:

gonna pay diabetus to say "I'm the baddest bitch in the business" in the ridley voice

Nah, Ridley's gotta be the Tony Pepperoni guy.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Blaise330 posted:

Kraid needs to go to Star Fox so he can finally get a push

He'd eat a Nova Bomb to the mouth and we'd declare him Always Bad.

Shine fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Oct 13, 2021

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Why is this for Roman and not the guy who is literally a family member of Scott Steiner's?

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Grendels Dad posted:

Why is this for Roman and not the guy who is literally a family member of Scott Steiner's?

Because Roman is going to eliminate the ghost of the Suplex monster that's haunted him for years at Blood Money I mean Crown Jewel!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The Suplex Orc

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Here's a pro tip for you, you don't actually have to watch WWE to poo poo post about it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Barreft posted:

nobody cares

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
posting is posting baby you gotta take the good with the bad and in the end you'll find you have, thats right the facts of life baby. anyway the only note i have for darkstar is watching things that dont make me mad has improved my life immensely. otherwise keep on keepin on, rock on down that posting highway.

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
at least one person in the thread needs to still be having some sort of emotional reaction to WWE. To connect us to our roots.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

The hyphen makes it so much lamer, and it's already really lame.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

dodgeblan posted:

at least one person in the thread needs to still be having some sort of emotional reaction to WWE. To connect us to our roots.

The Demon beating up Roman while his music played made me happy for about 40 seconds

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

njsykora posted:

It’s very important to differentiate shitposts with poo poo posts.

But what if they're both? :ohdear:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Astro7x posted:

Here's a pro tip for you, you don't actually have to watch WWE to poo poo post about it.

how else am i gonna make up for the years i stopped posting here?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DEAR RICHARD posted:

what's playoff baseball?

i'm a mariners fan

i still need to watch the jon bois series about the mariners

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Baseball? Ah, yes, the sport for the plebeians and philistines.

Cricket? Now that's the bat and ball sporting code for the civilised and sophisticated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they both suck