Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i am very normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Equeen posted:

furries arent't inherently woke or whatever, but i struggle to have any strong feelings on them one way or another (the obvious exceptions being zoophiles and nazis furs, gently caress them).

How the gently caress you going to do this. Just go on the internet and be like "I have no strong feelings on this issue." Absolutely incorrect behaviour

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I think that being openly horny for throbbing dripping cartoon animals is pretty darn gross even if the cartoon animals are consenting adults and the guy jerking off to them isn't a Nazi.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Endorph posted:

PS: the dog likes rap music and wears baggy pants

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

edit: accidental double

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I think that being openly horny for throbbing dripping cartoon animals is pretty darn gross even if the cartoon animals are consenting adults and the guy jerking off to them isn't a Nazi.
i mean its gross to me but its also not my problem, as far as fetishes go at least it wont cause a health issue for anyone

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

didnt this take a long time because goons kept arguing posting someones linkedin or facebook and mocking them for either donating to or working on star citizen wasnt doxxing?

I don't think so? Iirc Derek very much doxxed somebody and he was gone immediately. The thread def did some weird things but I wasn't paying close enough attention to remember any particulars, I don't think it was Derek though.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Endorph posted:

i mean its gross to me but its also not my problem, as far as fetishes go at least it wont cause a health issue for anyone

Yeah. Even if I don't get it, I'm not the target audience so do whatever. Just don't hurt other people.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Basically, if someone isn't a raging nazi or pedophile, isn't actively harming anyone, and isn't just constantly horny on main, I don't particularly care what they get their rocks off to. That last one, I still don't care, they're just annoying.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
The correction to "Furry is a worse fandom than the others" is not to reverse it by saying "Furry is a better fandom than the others", it's to acknowledge they're in the same boat as pretty much all these dumb subcultures in having no inherent quality level :shrug:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

I don't think so? Iirc Derek very much doxxed somebody and he was gone immediately. The thread def did some weird things but I wasn't paying close enough attention to remember any particulars, I don't think it was Derek though.

IIRC Lowtax unbanned him after the first time he did it but then he doxxed someone again and got permabanned.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Basically, if someone isn't a raging nazi or pedophile, isn't actively harming anyone, and isn't just constantly horny on main, I don't particularly care what they get their rocks off to. That last one, I still don't care, they're just annoying.
In my experience, a significant part of the furry group identity is being horny on main, often for some really nasty poo poo. I don't have much else to say on the subject.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The one loud and proud furry poster who hangs around PYF is hedrigall, who should have been banned even more times than he already has. Not batting a great average

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

some plague rats posted:

The one loud and proud furry poster who hangs around PYF is hedrigall, who should have been banned even more times than he already has. Not batting a great average

I think I’ve been banned the correct amount of times tyvm

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i used to think furries sucked but then i entered into a medici-style art contract that involves painting a 300 foot sexy drooling wolf on the side of the empire state building and all i can say now is: awooga!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I find furries unsettling because I have a phobia of mascot suits.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

I form my opinion on an individual basis and if they're not having feelings of doing a lewd act with actual animals I don't see a reason to care or indeed that it's any of my business

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

good thing gross isn't actually an objective thing. Well, it might be, they are predicting that the standard model has to give way eventually and maybe it's one of the missing fundementals.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

some plague rats posted:

This is pretty much all there is to it.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

B33rChiller posted:

While absolutely correct, and the way to go, this post is really jarring coming from someone with your username.

I'm Extremely Bad at usernames and so have never bothered to change this one.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

This is pretty much all there is to it.

Live and let live my dude

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
-deleted prior message, it was unfair-

Josef bugman has a new favorite as of 01:30 on Oct 15, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Regrettable posted:

IIRC Lowtax unbanned him after the first time he did it but then he doxxed someone again and got permabanned.

this might be what i'm remembering. there was a long period of time where a lovely poster would get banned and a drunk lowtax would stumble back into the forum and unban them because someone complained to him during a stream or on twitter or whatever arcane means one used to summon lowtax

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

SpiritualDeath posted:

The correction to "Furry is a worse fandom than the others" is not to reverse it by saying "Furry is a better fandom than the others"

Yeah I meant you see ones that are good now, not that 99% aren't extremely weird to disturbing. The yiff star of David thing was lovely, but a lot of the sickos goons were seeing were like the public face of the fandom

Josef bugman posted:

-deleted prior message, it was unfair-

Absolute savage

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this might be what i'm remembering. there was a long period of time where a lovely poster would get banned and a drunk lowtax would stumble back into the forum and unban them because someone complained to him during a stream or on twitter or whatever arcane means one used to summon lowtax

For a long rear end time even the admins had to get one of the comedy admins to DM him on twitter for like, important stability issues.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Was it redefining "unfunny" with every word? Because that's a hallmark of PHIZ KALIFA's work. Also probably, since I don't think anyone else has cared about the front page in years.

why did that guy even name himself after phiz. extremelyl strange person.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sourdough posted:

Phiz kalifa should write another article apologizing to people who like anime, which to this day still gets you probed in some corners of this site

yospos is a scourge on this forum.

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Lol

The thing about furies on the early internet was that they were so widely reviled and mocked that of course anyone who was out and proud was at least a little odd. Now you can look up magic the gathering artists and find their furaffinity accounts and it's no big thing.

Also, smart lightbulbs are strange and frightening.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Oct 15, 2021

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I’d happily be known as the Auslan fucker

Deaf Australians are deserving of all the same kinds of love as hearing-capable people, and bedroom talk can be done in sign language

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

misread this as 'aslan fucker' and was weirded out by the niche narnia content

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Shut the gently caress up. Please.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hedrigall posted:

Go away.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Shut the gently caress up. Please.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Nope

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

alf_pogs posted:

misread this as 'aslan fucker' and was weirded out by the niche narnia content

Oh you sweet summer child

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Stux posted:

why did that guy even name himself after phiz. extremelyl strange person.

stolen hipster valor

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i want to hug and kiss bitcoin

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the main thing I remember derek smart doing was doxxing a disabled child