Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ymgve posted:

a sudden difficulty spike out of nowhere that is forcing me to restart and replan after 10 hours

Could you spoiler what this was? Just curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Hades has a strange loot curve where, at least for me, you top out on rewards for a while until you can beat Hades, and then it starts streaming in rapidly again when you unlock pacts. I think I’m approaching being finished with the game, though. Very good overall, I will maybe occasionally do some runs to fill out my weapon traits and see how they work, but I feel as if I’ve seen most everything in the actual game now.

The one thing I don’t like about the game are the ranged enemies that put the little pink crosshairs over you. It just doesn’t read well and feels cheap, which is the only case in an otherwise pretty much perfect game.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Qubee posted:

Riftbreaker is good fun but I hate the time gated progression. Having to wait 5 minutes for the orbital scanner to build?? Why? I gathered the resources, just build it. And there's not much point in me exploring and grabbing more resources because I'm sitting on 10k each without much use for it.

It's a shame because it feels pretty well balanced around starting off with everything - like yeah even though upgraded miners are just flat out better, they also have an upkeep cost in the materials they mine so you start losing minerals whenever your storage is full, stuff like that.

I'm playing on Survival now with the duration set to Infinite and I used the Sandbox Menu (enable it in pre-game difficulty setup then press F11 in game) to finish all the research right away (make sure you click the 'confirm' button on the sandbox menu) and it feels great. It's the same as Campaign progression-wise, just without the quests to guide you and with the pressure of waves every set number of minutes.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Could you spoiler what this was? Just curious

Once I gathered 10k of Titanium and returned to the main base, I got attacked with a wave of enemies unlike anything else I’d encountered in the game so far

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

slidebite posted:

Are there any recommendations for tower defence type games? I have Defence Grid 1/2 and really like them. Also have Kingdom Rush which I quite like, but find a little frustrating that it doesn't have a quick rewind-type of thing like Defence Grid.

Dungeon of the Endless is staggeringly good

also there's a game that's totally a blatant Kingdom Rush clone, Tiny Guardians

nessin
Feb 7, 2010

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's a shame because it feels pretty well balanced around starting off with everything - like yeah even though upgraded miners are just flat out better, they also have an upkeep cost in the materials they mine so you start losing minerals whenever your storage is full, stuff like that.

They don't actually cost materials even when storage is full. I agree the way it's described as an upkeep cost means it should work that way but if you fill up your storage and watch a patch it won't actually count down the total resources in the patch while full.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

As someone who is very bad at shootmans, and who has limited ability to get around outside - TheHunter is absolutely worth getting if you just like to wander slowly around and look at pretty environments. It's the best 'outdoors' I've ever seen in a game and it runs very well on my fairly elderly PC. The maps are very pretty and well-made. For that bundle I'd say if 15 bucks isn't a lot for you, it's worth just buying the lot, but otherwise the two maps that come with the base game are both huge and will entertain you for a long time. No areas are gated or locked off (or almost none) by actually killing animals if you don't want to and the game does not emphasize suffering, it's not gory or upsetting. Included in the bundle is a lovely dog that you can go walking with. The multiplayer is pretty seamless most of the time too so you can wander around with a mate and laugh when they accidentally drive over the edge of a cliff.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

ymgve posted:

Once I gathered 10k of Titanium and returned to the main base, I got attacked with a wave of enemies unlike anything else I’d encountered in the game so far

Apparently it's any of the 3 researchable metals that triggers that. I'm glad I learned about it beforehand so I'll just delay it until I feel I'm ready.

MinorRed
Jul 27, 2011

Sininu posted:

Apparently it's any of the 3 researchable metals that triggers that. I'm glad I learned about it beforehand so I'll just delay it until I feel I'm ready.

The problem is that some of the advanced towers that make those waves doable require those metals to build, and others need them to upgrade. For example, the rocket towers need titanium for their tier two upgrade and the super heavy artillery need titanium for superheated plasma to function.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Simone Magus posted:

also there's a game that's totally a blatant Kingdom Rush clone, Tiny Guardians
Thank you all for the recommendations - I really appreciate it :)

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Road Redemption

It's literally modern Road Rash, like almost perfectly. They added unlockable characters and a rogue-lite campaign where you have missions to complete on the road, earning money to buy stuff for your current run, and xp to buy things that persist across all runs. The bike handles well enough for what you need, and the various weapons are easy and fun to use, including the sticky bombs you can slap on the enemy(or any really) cars you zoom past.

There's not much else, but if you like any of that it does a great job at it. Spent a little under an hour having fun chopping off biker heads, kicking them off bridges or into oncoming traffic, and blowing up a bunch of bikers at once with pipe bombs or other explosives. It's not an easy game and I died both times only a few missions in.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Anonymous Robot posted:

Hades has a strange loot curve where, at least for me, you top out on rewards for a while until you can beat Hades, and then it starts streaming in rapidly again when you unlock pacts. I think I’m approaching being finished with the game, though. Very good overall, I will maybe occasionally do some runs to fill out my weapon traits and see how they work, but I feel as if I’ve seen most everything in the actual game now.

The one thing I don’t like about the game are the ranged enemies that put the little pink crosshairs over you. It just doesn’t read well and feels cheap, which is the only case in an otherwise pretty much perfect game.

Hades is rad, but I feel like a number of enemies are just slightly...off like that. Like none of them are totally unfair, but often their mechanics are very badly conveyed or have some other fundamental issue. The archers are probably the worst for it, though. The crosshair indicator only provides one narrow scrap of information: At least one archer, somewhere, is actively targeting you and is about to attack. No idea from where, no idea if you're safely behind cover, no idea how many, or if they're elite archers which fire three shots instead of only one... Half the time I try dodging towards them to interrupt their attack and oops, I was too late and they're already firing.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Simone Magus posted:

I think it's one of those games that gets a little less fun as you get better at it -- optimal gameplay can be a little repetitive, and the game gets pretty tough to the point where you can't always afford to be non optimal. That said, the discovery period is really, really good, and I got a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I have three questions about games. Is there a game where you have combat on a visible grid, but the grid spaces are smaller than the characters? Say if it's turn based you could move one square and attack/evade on the same action, and your action and the baddy's are simultaneous, so you have to gamble on whether they're moving while acting. If a character occupies three spaces, you can miss, graze, or hit. You can attack, parry, or make no action. If you correctly predict the opponent's both movement and action and act accordingly, you can crit/headshot/whatever. So it's like a two-layer rock paper scissors, or a double prisoner's dilemma except with no mutually beneficial outcome. I don't know if I can think of any games I've played where there's simultaneous action selection and the actions are executed simultaneously (actually simultaneously!) too.

Mescal fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 17, 2021

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Mescal posted:

I have three questions about games. Is there a game where you have combat on a visible grid, but the grid spaces are smaller than the characters? Say if it's turn based you could move one square and attack/evade on the same action, and your action and the baddy's are simultaneous, so you have to gamble on whether they're moving while acting. If a character occupies three spaces, you can miss, graze, or hit. You can attack, parry, or make no action. If you correctly predict the opponent's both movement and action and act accordingly, you can crit/headshot/whatever. So it's like a two-layer rock paper scissors, or a double prisoner's dilemma except with no mutually beneficial outcome.

Frozen Synapse comes to mind

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
My discovery period for Dungeon of the Endless came to an abrupt halt when I realized the game expected me to play it like a Tower Defense game. I'm told unlockable characters can play different, but when the penny dropped I realized why I was struggling and just hard passed.

-------------

Mescal posted:

Is there a game where you have combat on a visible grid, but the grid spaces are smaller than the characters?

Diablo2! But seriously that's a very narrow mechanical requirement. Zooming out, if you're looking for tactical combat where you have to predict how enemies move in the future, there's Laser Squad Nemesis and Frozen Synapse (both rather pvp based, but the first I have a soft spot for) and uh Phantom Brigade is still in Epic store early access.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Not on Steam, but Vandal Hearts 2 on PSX is the only SRPG I can think of off the top of my head where both player and enemy turns are executed simultaneously and predicting the enemy's actions is super important. Everybody takes up the standard one grid square though.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
laser squad nemesis is the forgotten hero of tactics games3

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Finished Death's Door today and had just a great ol' time with it. thanks to Kragger for the gift! I put it at #4 in my 2021 list which has now reached 30 games hell yea. My only major complaint with the game was not having a map like other Zelda games have. The difference between Death's Door and something like a Souls game is that an isometric angle makes looking for landmarks a lot more difficult. You don't have the horizon's depth to look around. So it's not quite as simple as "look at your surroundings" when the maps are intentionally dense, twisting and winding.

i'm going to be getting Ys 9 and The Forgotten City from Gamefly next so I'm keeping the 2021 train rolling.

I still have these 2021 games to put more time into as well:
Cyber Shadow
Room to Grow
Astro Dogs
The Good Life
Sable
Rain on Your Parade
Last Stop

And I want to eventually start Cris Tales, Outriders, Unsighted and The Wild at Heart, even if only to try 'em for a couple of hours. When the year is done I might be able to have an entire top 50 which would be pretty neat.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Oct 17, 2021

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Speaking of the Endless series the DLC for Endless Space 2 seems very polarising. Vaulters seem to be liked pretty well but the other major content patches range from Mostly Positive to Mixed to Mostly Negative. Is it a Paradox-style situation where the game radically changes based on what DLC you have turned on, or are they mainly just extra factions and a mechanic associated with them, so I can skip them if they look boring?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/474020/view/4308248372965710402

quote:

Episode 36: FROM THE FUTURE AND BEYOND, IT IS THERE TO ENSLAVE US ALL
Final EA Episode 36 is now available on Steam. Episode 36 marks the end of Ark Invasion Arc and the completion of the initial base scope of the game. So-called 1.0 will be released somewhere in 2022 Q1 and will be purely localization, bug fixes, and polish orientated.

In a more broad detail, Episode 36 introduces the final encounter with the leader of the opposing faction, and this encounter sets a tone for the future of the universe. There are no plans to spoil anything, so if you want to find out how it all will end, you will need to find it for yourself.

Episode production will resume in Autumn 2022 with a new Arc. Between now and then, there will be a lot of fantastic news; stay tuned; it's not going to be just a radio silence!

This journey is just starting, and soon i will be scaling.

*Added Final Encounter with opposing faction leader and End of The Line Prompt, which ends Ark Invasion Arc.
*When colonists are overburden, and there is no space, they will now drop items to the floor.
*Fixed bug with saving colonist data; sometimes NPC'S would become hostile without any reason and start attacking your colonists.

Ragnorium getting close to that 1.0!

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

New trailers for Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad today, both have some story stuff but no gameplay. No release dates either, still a vague 2022.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The 7th Guest posted:

AI the Somnium Files - Uchikoshi's best VN since 999. NOTE: Protag is very horny.

Calling the protagonist "very horny" is quite the understatement, really. In-game it's even used as justification for his reaction times being noticably improved in one or two situations.
Some of the bad guys are also weirdly horny, so at least it's somewhat consistent.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

slidebite posted:

Are there any recommendations for tower defence type games? I have Defence Grid 1/2 and really like them. Also have Kingdom Rush which I quite like, but find a little frustrating that it doesn't have a quick rewind-type of thing like Defence Grid.

You might like Super Sanctum TD. Kind of a pixel art throwback made by Coffee Stain who also made the more 1st person tower defense Sanctum games. As I recall it has no real story or rewind function, though, so not that similar to Defense Grid.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Pierson posted:

Speaking of the Endless series the DLC for Endless Space 2 seems very polarising. Vaulters seem to be liked pretty well but the other major content patches range from Mostly Positive to Mixed to Mostly Negative. Is it a Paradox-style situation where the game radically changes based on what DLC you have turned on, or are they mainly just extra factions and a mechanic associated with them, so I can skip them if they look boring?

As far away from Paradox style DLC as humanly possible. Paradox's DLC is a rolling 'one true way of what the game should be' and playing vanilla without them results in various broken half-done things. Endless game's otoh have a very modular approach (as it should be imo) wherein every major DLC adds in a new mechanic and a new playable race which strongly interacts with said mechanic as their gimmick. The mechanic still applies to other races for normal games, or alternatively you can just toggle everything off with an in-game switch as you start up a new game. This is of course in addition to minor DLCs which are often free and usually add some small fluff thing and there's no reason to disable.

So a lot of the steam reviews for various content is feedback on how good the new system is. Which, for ES2, means few of them got rightfully panned. To answer your question, yes you can skip them and you'll never know the difference. Penumbra and definitely Awakening, to be precise.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.
The problem with Endless Space is that it takes the MOO formula and does absolutely nothing interesting with it besides looking pretty.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

slidebite posted:

As a DG1/2 tragic, the only one that really hit the itch for me so far has depressingly been Bloons TD6. It's got some mobile bullshit you can ignore, but it's simple tower defence where you can sit there and watch enemies just crumble into defense, and get's relatively brutal at times.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ErrEff posted:

New trailers for Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad today, both have some story stuff but no gameplay. No release dates either, still a vague 2022.

Been far, far, far too long between Rocksteady games, thank God the long drought is nearly over.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Geez, Adam Jensen looks like poo poo

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mescal posted:

I have three questions about games. Is there a game where you have combat on a visible grid, but the grid spaces are smaller than the characters? Say if it's turn based you could move one square and attack/evade on the same action, and your action and the baddy's are simultaneous, so you have to gamble on whether they're moving while acting. If a character occupies three spaces, you can miss, graze, or hit. You can attack, parry, or make no action. If you correctly predict the opponent's both movement and action and act accordingly, you can crit/headshot/whatever. So it's like a two-layer rock paper scissors, or a double prisoner's dilemma except with no mutually beneficial outcome. I don't know if I can think of any games I've played where there's simultaneous action selection and the actions are executed simultaneously (actually simultaneously!) too.

Doorkickers 2 is like this and it has Overhwelmingly Positive reviews but it never clicked with me so :shrug:

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

Mescal posted:

I think other people have already taken the better answers (Frozen Synapse, etc), but your questions did make me think of a few games that might be of interest in what you're looking for? I dunno, but here is it is:

1) While strategy/tactical games like the new XCOMs generally have accuracy of hitting a target be strictly dependent on whether you've crossed their 'line' and are flanking them with no gradient for accuracy bonuses inbetween those states, games like Phoenix Point, Valkyria Chronicles and Project Haven have aiming done through actually aiming the gun, so there is a larger gradient of damage/accuracy done from various positions instead of XCOMs flank-or-not. Basically, there is more of a chance for misses, grazing, hits, headshots, etc. Valkyria Chronicles also has this kind of foggy inbetween where it's turn-based but enemies are reacting to you simultaneously when you're moving, kind of like an overwatch version of SuperHot.

2) The whole simultaneous attack/parry/dodge rock-paper-scissors matches you're taking about did make me think of the pirate duels in Uncharted Waters 2 New Horizons, where you and the enemy take simultaneous turns, one person doing defensive abilities (dodge, parry, block) and the other doing attack abilities (strike, thrust, lash) where some matchups cause critical damage, cause slight damage or cancel each other out. It's mostly up to luck but there's a bit of strategy to it where, depending on what type of weapon the players have, they might be more inclined to use it in a certain way (a rapier is best at thrusting, for example). It's an old game, but I bet there's gotta be more with systems like that.

3) Lemnis Gate is also a bit of a new game about turns being taken by players, but then time loops every turn so all of the turns end up being played simultaneously and cancelling each other out in a crazy fashion. You'll send out a guy to capture the flag, but then the next turn/loop the enemy will send a sniper to shoot your guy mid-run cancelling the flag grab, but then you'll send a grenadier to blow up their sniper before he can do that in the next loop so your first guy will be free to do what he originally did, and so on.

FutureCop fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Oct 17, 2021

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

ErrEff posted:

The problem is, neither of these were Injustice 3.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

FutureCop posted:

I think other people have already taken the better answers (Frozen Synapse, etc), but your questions did make me think of a few games that might be of interest in what you're looking for? I dunno, but here is it is:

1) While strategy/tactical games like the new XCOMs generally have accuracy of hitting a target be strictly dependent on whether you've crossed their 'line' and are flanking them with no gradient for accuracy bonuses inbetween those states, games like Phoenix Point, Valkyria Chronicles and Project Haven have aiming done through actually aiming the gun, so there is a larger gradient of damage/accuracy done from various positions instead of XCOMs flank-or-not. Basically, there is more of a chance for misses, grazing, hits, headshots, etc. Valkyria Chronicles also has this kind of foggy inbetween where it's turn-based but enemies are reacting to you simultaneously when you're moving, kind of like an overwatch version of SuperHot.

2) The whole simultaneous attack/parry/dodge rock-paper-scissors matches you're taking about did make me think of the pirate duels in Uncharted Waters 2 New Horizons, where you and the enemy take simultaneous turns, one person doing defensive abilities (dodge, parry, block) and the other doing attack abilities (strike, thrust, lash) where some matchups cause critical damage, cause slight damage or cancel each other out. It's mostly up to luck but there's a bit of strategy to it where, depending on what type of weapon the players have, they might be more inclined to use it in a certain way (a rapier is best at thrusting, for example). It's an old game, but I bet there's gotta be more with systems like that.

3) Lemnis Gate is also a bit of a new game about turns being taken by players, but then time loops every turn so all of the turns end up being played simultaneously and cancelling each other out in a crazy fashion. You'll send out a guy to capture the flag, but then the next turn/loop the enemy will send a sniper to shoot your guy mid-run cancelling the flag grab, but then you'll send a grenadier to blow up their sniper before he can do that in the next loop so your first guy will be free to do what he originally did, and so on.

Thanks to you and the others for the recommends! I am trying vandal hearts ii right now and it's pretty charming. I think I like the combat system so far. I'll save my other two questions for later

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012

The 7th Guest posted:

Finished Death's Door today and had just a great ol' time with it. thanks to Kragger for the gift! I put it at #4 in my 2021 list which has now reached 30 games hell yea.

May I ask what the current #1-3 are? :shobon:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

John Murdoch posted:

Hades is rad, but I feel like a number of enemies are just slightly...off like that. Like none of them are totally unfair, but often their mechanics are very badly conveyed or have some other fundamental issue. The archers are probably the worst for it, though. The crosshair indicator only provides one narrow scrap of information: At least one archer, somewhere, is actively targeting you and is about to attack. No idea from where, no idea if you're safely behind cover, no idea how many, or if they're elite archers which fire three shots instead of only one... Half the time I try dodging towards them to interrupt their attack and oops, I was too late and they're already firing.

Yeah it was just about using the settling of the crosshair to time the dodge for me

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Bofast posted:

Calling the protagonist "very horny" is quite the understatement, really. In-game it's even used as justification for his reaction times being noticably improved in one or two situations.
Some of the bad guys are also weirdly horny, so at least it's somewhat consistent.

If you've ever watched My Hero Academia, the protag is the personification of Mineta. The only women he doesn't view as sex objects are either over 40 or under 14.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Trickyblackjack posted:

May I ask what the current #1-3 are? :shobon:
Psychonauts 2, Unbeatable [White Label], and Kaze & the Wild Masks.

I've just finished The Forgotten City, and I thought it was neat... except for the ending (and yes I got the true ending on the first playthrough). major major major endgame spoilers: it kind of goes with the territory, but whenever ancient aliens come into a story about ancient history, it's always a loving eye roll. in particular, the "we taught the ancient sumerians everything they know" trope that I normally see in bad History Channel docs is just... it's so bafflingly problematic that I'm surprised no one gives it at least a second thought when they incorporate it into a story. outside of that I thought the story was pretty compelling to unspool. there really were a few people trying to make it work in that there forgotten city, while the majority were just seeing what they could get away with.

initially as I walked through the city I thought I was going to be in for a much bigger game than it turned out being, wrapping up at the 5 hour mark. I guess it's that you see so many characters, but each one has only the one quest associated with them and you'll often finish several in each run. Some of the little caves got me turned around on location but the only time I was particularly frustrated by the game is that sometimes a character will just not be where you expect them to be. In my case I spent like 20 minutes running all over the city in circles trying to find Galarius. Luckily it ended up not mattering, but some sort of "let me find this person" feature would've been nice, outside of just tracking quest markers.

some of the ways to end the day poorly were kind of funny i thought. the end result of galarius' election is pretty good. duli, you scamp!!

i'll have to see what my roommate thinks of the story since they also want to play it. in the meantime I'll finish off Atelier Firis and get ready to play Ys 9

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Oct 17, 2021

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

FutureCop posted:

BTW, XCOMs have a setting (it might be on by default in 2?) for Aiming angles where you get an increasing aim bonus to targets as you get closer to flanking them. I.e. if a flank is a 90 degree angle, you get an increasing bonus from being at 45 or over.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
For Battletech, I have heard that the Flashpoint DLC is supposedly almost mandatory for fleshing out short mercenary side quest lines to do. Are either of the other ones any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Bofast posted:

You might like Super Sanctum TD. Kind of a pixel art throwback made by Coffee Stain who also made the more 1st person tower defense Sanctum games. As I recall it has no real story or rewind function, though, so not that similar to Defense Grid.
I'll check that out. Pixel-art type games don't usually capture my interest, but it looks interesting.

I, Butthole posted:

As a DG1/2 tragic, the only one that really hit the itch for me so far has depressingly been Bloons TD6. It's got some mobile bullshit you can ignore, but it's simple tower defence where you can sit there and watch enemies just crumble into defense, and get's relatively brutal at times.
Thanks - I'll probably pick that up next sale.