Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

drat can't believe the fed once again failed to utilize their massive pool of resources and put on yet another dogshit show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

zetamind2000 posted:

I want to see someone use the Streetlight Manifesto version of Keasbey Nights as a theme but I have no idea who it would fit the best

whats the diff between the sm version and the c22 version

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

We are told the issue arose after Charlotte Flair was said to have voiced concerns before WWE went on the air, concerned about the Championship Exchange segment that featured Becky trading her Smackdown Women's Championship belt for Flair's Raw Women's Championship belt. We are told by several who were privy to the situation that Flair was voicing that she didn't want to look weak nor did her she want her title reign to look weak. Despite those concerns, the segment went on as planned.

During the segment, there was a moment where Flair was to hand the belt to Becky but instead pulled it away and threw the belt on the mat, which was not the way that segment was expected to go. At that point, Sonya Deville demanded Flair retrieve the belt and hand it to her, which Flair did. Deville then asked for Becky's title but instead Lynch threw her title belt and Flair, which was also not part of the plan, PWInsider.com is told.

At that point, Flair did mic work to set up Sasha Banks coming out, which put the segment back on track with Lynch leaving after teasing a potential Survivor Series showdown with one of them.

However, after Flair and Banks had their physical confrontation, Flair went to the back. We are told at that point, there was a confrontation over Flair allegedly disrespecting Lynch during the segment and there were words between the two. We are told that the situation was heated but did not get physical.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

graph posted:

whats the diff between the sm version and the c22 version

The Streetlight Manifesto version's faster

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
how long until we get a smug denial tweet from charlotte?

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I'd love to know what was said backstage, because 'Flair was voicing that she didn't want to look weak nor did she want her title reign to look weak' sounds like typical Charlotte entitlement on the surface but in this situation she's not really wrong for thinking that. I think anyone could have predicted that a title swap was the worst possible choice they could have made here.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
everyone looked like poo poo that segment

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The title exchange was dumb, but Charlotte threw a tantrum in the ring and that's lovely.

Becky rules for just throwing the belt at her.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

The title exchange was dumb, but Charlotte threw a tantrum in the ring and that's lovely.

Becky rules for just throwing the belt at her.

It made them both look lovely, actually.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Their response to Rampage's numbers last week is less wrestling and I can easily believe we'll get ten minutes of wrestling on one Raw next year

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pylons posted:

It made them both look lovely, actually.

Nah.

Always side with the wrestler that protected Kairi over the one who didn't give a gently caress about her safety

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Charlotte was due for a temper tantrum it’s been a couple weeks

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Not even the first time Charlotte's thrown a tantrum live on TV this year let alone in her career. For a top lady, she's really immature.

SonicRulez fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Oct 23, 2021

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
those belts don’t have any prestige anymore anyway who gives a poo poo, just take your new colored belt and go to your new show does it really matter

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I hope this is true because it means they planned a sterile hand over with no payoff.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
What do they even tape these days before and after Smackdown to make the crowd happy?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Astro7x posted:

What do they even tape these days before and after Smackdown to make the crowd happy?

?????

what business do you think the wwe is in

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Astro7x posted:

They've trained WWE crowds to get excited pretty much entirely for entrances and finishers. So really any old body will do.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Charlotte improving to give a doomed segment a little bit of juice and Becky can’t appreciate it…will the plight of WWE’s most disrespected superstar ever end?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Lots of Sami Zayn music discussion, gonna offer this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAfXhBX07X4

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Throwing the belt on the ground at your enemy is something that's been done before and is more interesting than whatever they had planned. I'll put money on it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

She didn't throw it on the ground at Becky. When Becky reached for it, she threw it away from Becky.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Blaise330 posted:

So its Charlotte vs Sasha for the 10th time. And we're back to nakamura vs corbin. Why does this roster feel so tiny
end the brand split, that's what's holding the wwe back. we definitely won't see the same match every week on both shows

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

charlotte working the smarks as usual , love to see it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mooseinfants posted:

I'll say it, the KotR coronation segment was boring and way too long. I don't care how badly Xavier wanted to be KotR or how cool he is. Give me more matches. The best women's division in the world had 0 matches tonight.

But Stardom weren't running a show so of course there were 0 matches in the best women's division in the world?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TJPW had a show though :thunkher:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Crown Jewel is ancient news at this point but I only now watched the Pitbull thing and man you gotta stop dragging this dude out

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Erebus posted:

Crown Jewel is ancient news at this point but I only now watched the Pitbull thing and man you gotta stop dragging this dude out

He looks like a bad wax sculpture of himself

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Erebus posted:

looks like someone sat on him

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

poor old guy looks lost

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The Dead Man nickname becoming more and more literal

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Uncle Fester let himself go.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Was Zelina even on the show

She's on Raw. The brand split is for realsies now... til survivor series

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Erebus posted:

it’s like he skinned a clone of himself and is wearing that over his own skin

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
He looks like the latex suit character from I Think You Should Leave

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Erebus posted:

This is the best Road Dogg's looked in years tbh.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

can we stop pretending that the Fed's women's division is the best in the world now that, with the exception of anything involving the Horsewomen or Bianca, there hasn't been a women's match over ten minutes for weeks now

yes, AEW's women's division has its problems (in two hours of Dynamite they really should have more than one women's match every week), but when WWE treats the women on its midcard as afterthoughts (unlike how AEW is at least attempting to build a division of more than five legitimate wrestlers), it's hard to say that it's better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I just assumed it was trolling at this point. Tokyo Joshi exists