Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I would not trade Jacobs for DJM straight up lmao

I would. DJM is a stud.

I wouldn't add Cooks and Herbert though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

freeman posted:

I would. DJM is a stud.
Oh he definitely is. Now that I'm more awake I should clarify - In dynasty I would do that (straight up) trade but in redraft I would not. I dont trust Darnold to be good enough this year despite DJM being a stud, but long term yeah he's good.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 23, 2021

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I've traded my way into a little bit of a super team in my Other League.

now my starting lineup most weeks is going to be Brady, Damien Harris & Chase Edmonds at RB, then Diggs, Patterson, and DJ Moore as my wr/flex.

Is this a 20 man league

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

I’m truly happy for those of you who picked him up but gently caress is it annoying to start the week with the loving Browns’ third string RB dropping 24 points on me during the byepocalypse.

I picked him up and then forgot to put him in the lineup by Thursday.

Here's hoping Jacobi Meyers has like 30 points somehow

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I have Jefferson, Kupp, DJ Moore, Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson, and AJ Brown in a 2 WR league and can’t find a suitable trade target. Feels bad.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Looking for advice on the bye week from hell. Which two of the following three RBs would you start (0.5 PPR):

Davonta Freeman (vs. Cincy)

Michael Carter (vs. NE)

Mark Ingram (vs. Ariz)

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
BTW, TY Hilton has been ruled out for tomorrow. More targets for Pittman, I hope.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1451977614072205323?t=JfuMXWUm72BobQ3rxuxLsQ&s=19

You have got to be loving kidding me

Welp, guess I'm hoping Alex Collins can go?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CocoaNuts posted:

Looking for advice on the bye week from hell. Which two of the following three RBs would you start (0.5 PPR):

Michael Carter (vs. NE)

Mark Ingram (vs. Ariz)

Carter has the best floor among them imo but yikes.

van fem
Oct 22, 2010

If you can't be right, be confusing.

CocoaNuts posted:

Michael Carter (vs. NE)

Mark Ingram (vs. Ariz)

Def not Ingram. Arizona just shut down the Browns, one of the premier rushing teams. I haven't watched enough Jets games to comment on Carter, but Carter vs Freeman boils down to which outcome you think more likely: Wilson not throwing picks to NE in the red zone or the Ravens giving Freeman >10 carries and some receiving upside against a solid Bengals D.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

CocoaNuts posted:

BTW, TY Hilton has been ruled out for tomorrow. More targets for Pittman, I hope.

It is supposed to storm like crazy tomorrow night here. I don't know if you could bench Deebo or Pittman, but they might not have their usual output. And the kickers absolutely shouldn't be used.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

coronaball posted:

It is supposed to storm like crazy tomorrow night here. I don't know if you could bench Deebo or Pittman, but they might not have their usual output. And the kickers absolutely shouldn't be used.

I appreciate the tip, but almost half of my roster is on a bye so all hands on deck, including Pittman, lovely weather or not.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CocoaNuts posted:

Michael Carter (vs. NE)

Mark Ingram (vs. Ariz)
I think Carter is your best bet because he has been the leader in RB touches for the Jets the last few weeks before the bye. Freeman is in a RBBC and Ingram wont get any touches when HOU ends up behind by two TDs 3 minutes into the first quarter.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Alex Collins will play, apparently.

Don't gently caress me on this Pete.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1452028932245663744?t=2LlMe7HimdMNa2MTUn24DQ&s=19

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

CocoaNuts posted:

I appreciate the tip, but almost half of my roster is on a bye so all hands on deck, including Pittman, lovely weather or not.

Same, including my team with both Deebo and Pittman!

Maybe Deebo can get another rushing TD. 😀

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Unfortunately if your week depends on Alex Collins then the only one loving you is you

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I think I still gotta go with Miles Saneders over Collins :barf:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Chernabog posted:

I think I still gotta go with Miles Saneders over Collins :barf:

I think that’s the right call. Especially since though Collins is playing, who knows what his workload is going to be

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
Rashod Bateman or Christian Kirk? Trying to find a flex. 12 man PPR league.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Bob A Feet posted:

This is a tough call. Surprisingly (at least to me) the Bengals and Texans' secondaries are essentially equal in passing yards allowed per game. But the Bengals are a little more banged up in terms of injuries.

Sammy Watkins has been ruled out again for the Ravens, so there could be more tosses to Bateman. But Kirk has been the more productive fantasy player to date. Hopefully either guy will get you at least 10 points.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Bob A Feet posted:

I’d go with Kirk just because I trust the Cardinals to throw the ball more than the Ravens but if Arizona gets up big early they might dial down the passing game

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
I was kinda hoping he'd rule Collins out and spare me the hardship of having to decide whether to start Boyd in my flex instead of Collins.

Now I'm torn and whatever decision I make will definitely be the wrong one. gently caress.

Edit: gently caress it, going Boyd. I’ll take an underperforming WR over a banged up RB in a timeshare on a bad MNF matchup.

Freezer fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Oct 24, 2021

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I'm starting Ty'son and Devonta for my 5-1 dynasty team because bye week bullshit :rip:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'm starting Ty'son and Devonta for my 5-1 dynasty team because bye week bullshit :rip:

Well one might score a goal line TD. Then again it might be the Leveon Bell show because god knows what’s going to happen with that backfield. At least you’re 5-1

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Alright AJ Green vs Texans or Julio Jones (questionable but seems like he will play) vs. Chiefs?

Also Khalil Herbert vs Bucs or Chubba Hubbard vs. Giants. Leaning Hubbard but curious if anyone thinks different.

I moved Goedert to start because Waller all the sudden appeared on the injury report. Seems like I won't know if he is actually playing until it's too late perhaps

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Play posted:

Also Khalil Herbert vs Bucs or Chubba Hubbard vs. Giants. Leaning Hubbard but curious if anyone thinks different.

CMC is on IR and Damien Williams got activated off covid list, this isn't a "leaning" situation it's Chubba for sure

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sourdough posted:

CMC is on IR and Damien Williams got activated off covid list, this isn't a "leaning" situation it's Chubba for sure

I didn't even realize Damien Williams was on the Bears! lol. Thank you, that's one sorted for sure then

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Play posted:

Alright AJ Green vs Texans or Julio Jones (questionable but seems like he will play) vs. Chiefs?

I moved Goedert to start because Waller all the sudden appeared on the injury report. Seems like I won't know if he is actually playing until it's too late perhaps

AJ Green and Hubbard. I don’t think the Bears are going to do dick trying to run the ball against TB

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

AJ Green and Hubbard. I don’t think the Bears are going to do dick trying to run the ball against TB

I think you might be underestimating Nagy’s stubbornness and overestimating his play calling ability

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Cat Hassler posted:

But in a cruel twist they will also not throw the ball to their best receiver because gently caress me

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

On the plus side you are up against my garbage-rear end team this weak!

RCarr posted:

But in a cruel twist they will also not throw the ball to their best receiver because gently caress me

I thought Mooney has been getting plenty of targets?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

I thought Mooney has been getting plenty of targets?

How dare you

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
I had Landry in an IR spot (yahoo). Can’t add or drop anyone until he’s moved off, but it won’t let me move him to the bench because he already played. The only way forward is to drop him, correct?

Sorry, I know this has come up before.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Darren Waller was downgraded to Questionable yesterday and he's going to be a game time decision. It's a late afternoon game so all you Wallheads need a backup plan.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

The Zack posted:

Darren Waller was downgraded to Questionable yesterday and he's going to be a game time decision. It's a late afternoon game so all you Wallheads need a backup plan.

I’m going to wait until the dreaded ‘O’ shows up next to his name before I have drop Bateman to pick up OJ Howard (Q as well) or Mo Allie Cox.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
My injury ravaged squad that I don't want to drop anyone seems to have reached an informal arrangement with my opponent this week in similar dire straights. We literally have zero projected points on the bench.

He added one player on Tuesday and left one hole. I added one player on Friday which left one hole. And we're roughly even on projected points.

Dude could screw me at the last second and gain a slight advantage but it's way funnier not we collude without colluding.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Mexican Radio posted:

I had Landry in an IR spot (yahoo). Can’t add or drop anyone until he’s moved off, but it won’t let me move him to the bench because he already played. The only way forward is to drop him, correct?

Sorry, I know this has come up before.

Pretty sure that's your only play if you want to make a move today or tomorrow, yeah.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Someone offered me Najee Harris for CeeDee Lamb. It's a half-PPR redraft league.

Current RBs: Aaron Jones, Darrell Henderson, Chuba Hubbard, Tony Pollard
Current WRs: Stefon Diggs, Cooper Kupp, CeeDee Lamb, Ja'Marr Chase, Antonio Brown, Kadarius Toney

The league starts two of each and has two flex spots.

This trade is a no-brainer yes, right? I have five viable starting receivers and can start a max of four of them, while my running back corps is only solid until Henderson gets injured or CMC gets healthy.

edit: Sorry, is that "mash the accept button?" I'm extremely dumb.

surf rock fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Oct 24, 2021

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Mash mash mash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

shirts and skins posted:

Mash mash mash