Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

난 케이티라고 하는데 파멸의 펭귄아라고 해도 되지! ㅋㅋVontaze Burfictㅋㅋㅋㅋ 알수있다시피 난 진ㅉJeremy Hill생뚱하거등 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎ 그래서 왔지... 나처럼 생뚱한 사람을 만나러!!!!! 난 13살이지만 Adam "Pacman" Jones나랑 가튼 애들보다 철 드Joey Porter!!!!!! 내가 좋아하는 거어어어는..... 흠... 여친이랑 어드벤처 타임 보기! (난 바이야, 싫음 걍 저리가두 조치) Ben Roethlisberger그쇼는 넘넘 생뚱하니까! 우리처럼! 여친도 랜덤하잖아, 근데 더더더 더 많은 ~랜덤~한 사람 만나고 싶어! ㅋㅋㅋ 아.. 그 표현 알어? 사람들이 많을수록 더 재밌어~! ㅋㅋㅋ 쨌뜽~ 친구 만이 마니 사귀려니까 댓글 마니 Chris Boswell 올료주삼!!!!!!!!!!!

사랑과 other subforums

파멸의 펭귄

Mystic Stylez posted:

Aku senang orang kalah. Saya senang karena saya tidak yakin saya akan mampu menahan diri untuk keputusan ini jika mereka menang. Saya memiliki kursi yang luar biasa untuk permainan, dan ditempatkan dengan sempurna untuk melihat pukulan yang dibuat pada. Ini adalah anak yang telah menjadi warga negara yang terhormat, dan membangun sekolah di Haiti dengan kekayaannya. Apa yang saya sadari ketika saya diminta untuk melihat seorang pemain menurunkan matanya ke rumput dan mengarahkan mahkota helmnya ke kepala berulang-ulang adalah bahwa NFL sama sekali tidak peduli dengan orang-orang ini. Saya kira saya selalu tahu itu, tetapi itu benar-benar mengarahkan intinya ke rumah.

NFL meninjau drama itu untuk melihat apakah gagasan konyol mereka tentang apa yang bisa dan bukan tangkapan dipegang. Mereka meninjau permainan untuk melihat apakah pergelangan tangan menyentuh tanah. Mereka meninjau drama itu untuk melihat apakah dia bisa memegang sedikit kulit saat dia kehilangan kesadaran. Mereka memaksa kami untuk menonton melakukan persis seperti yang mereka klaim coba cegah lebih dari dua puluh kali. Saya akhirnya menerima fakta bahwa alasan NFL tidak melakukan upaya yang lebih serius untuk menegakkan hukuman ini adalah karena mereka tidak peduli dengan. Saat saya melihat penggemar melempar kaleng dan botol ke ofisial, saya menyadari bahwa itu lebih berkaitan dengan warna pada seragam daripada fakta bahwa satu pukulan hampir pasti akan berdampak besar pada kehidupan anak itu. Saya suka tim karena saya suka para pemainnya.

Pemain tidak peduli tentang pelanggaran pribadi karena mereka disebut secara sewenang-wenang, dan sampai NFL membuat pelanggaran pribadi dapat ditinjau, saya tidak akan menghabiskan satu detik lagi dari sepak bola. Saya harus segera berhenti, tetapi saya menyukai permainannya. Saya akan rindu mengobrol dengan kalian semua, tetapi saya tidak dapat membenarkan mengikuti olahraga yang mengabaikan kesejahteraan para pemainnya secara mencolok. Sampai jumpa di lain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

sweet thursday posted:

Rob burnett martf ztovet and larry webster

That's my name too! Whenever I go out, the people always shout...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Why does the afcn thread have to be the weird one

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

i didnt even bring up lamar

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Clown bitch still plays WoW. Maybe the AFCW is better for you

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Dont tell me this is new world division

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Why does the afcn thread have to be the weird one

Because you touch yourself at night

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns are good again

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Finally tapped into the power of a 32 man roster. If Landry and Baker are done for the season the Browns are already Superbowl champs.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Despera posted:

congratulations on the 4 silver and 1 copper

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

God I hate them.

How are you both capable of seeing that the goose is there and not seeing that it's literally the same size as you and you can't eat it? They're so dumb I hate them so much.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Despera posted:

Layforpay is Right and also having general/trade chat visible in the year 2021 is lol

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
guys... guys I have feelings too

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Pretty hosed up that Myles wasn't called for illegal use of the neck making a ragdoll out of that defenseless offensive lineman.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Doctor Butts posted:

Pretty hosed up that Myles wasn't called for illegal use of the neck making a ragdoll out of that defenseless offensive lineman.

Some A-grade spooning going on there.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Myles has sunk so low as to hit players' hands with his own helmet, while still wearing it. Despicable.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Gently snapping his neck like a stalk of celery to lap greedily at the sweet spray of csf within

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I get skyline and bengals but why was big marshpussy from the internet in the bottom left

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Andy Doltos posted:

I get skyline and bengals but why was big marshpussy from the internet in the bottom left

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bengals. Chili

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

bengals. Chili

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's weird feeling that "games what actually matter" feeling again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not 4 long huahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhgLeNZGPZQ

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
lol Ravens

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Really no reason the Ravens defense is as bad as it is. I cant say fire martindale though.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bengals?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

AFCN: The only originak. Cincinnati yo win the superbowj as bengald.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm glad that my favorite team, the Cincinnati Bengals, are the best team in the AFCN

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we did it together peloton

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

buper bowl bound bengals

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Excuse me, but, the Bengals

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

They say that sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose-- and this was one of those times

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Clearly landed ourselves in a "Bengals are good" year. Excited for the forthcoming implosion.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

That's part of the experience, part of growth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Clearly landed ourselves in a "Bengals are good" year. Excited for the forthcoming implosion.

🥺