Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

spouse posted:

Why does Dan Savage suck? This is not a challenge or a gotcha, I have been largely unaware of him since he coined 'Santorum' to describe post-coital anal discharge, which was like... 2007?

Edit: my guess before I Google it is that he's got some weird antitrans poo poo, because it's always that.

he doesnt like fat / ugly people and the it gets better campaign he started was kinda lovely. it basically boiled down to suck it up keep your head down and you can be accepted like these 4 famous gays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DoubleNegative posted:

AITA for making my daughters take my friend's daughter on their trip?

:cripes: There was a post in the previous thread that talked about parents shoving kids and stepkids together like action figures to try and spontaneously create a relationship. Here we see the same thing from the outside.

That reminds me of one of my favorites, which was the exact opposite. The parents told their weirdo neighbor about an upcoming trip to Europe and their child asked if the neighbor could come. Neighbor took this invitation from a 4 year old 100% seriously and the parents were giant doormats who couldn't say no. Neighbor then goes on to dominate the vacation and their itinerary.

Halloween Jack posted:

Y'know, if he doesn't make a lot of money, it might not be as bad as she thinks. He absolutely needs to file returns, but he may have little or no income tax liability.

Hell, the IRS probably owes him money. The IRS will not come and force a refund into your hands.

cumshitter fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 25, 2021

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Arsenic Lupin posted:

He may not have much financial liability, but it sure says a lot about whether he's the sort of person you should be making financial decisions with.
AITA for telling my wife she embarrassed me by bringing a meal to my work?

All the replies offer helpful suggestions for which "your mama" joke he should have come back with.

Maybe if he didn't act like a huge lovely baby, his coworkers wouldn't call him one.

quote:

She said at this point I clearly find it easier to blame her than stand up for myself against those childish bullies. I said I didn't appreciate what she said
lol i wonder why

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

cumshitter posted:

That reminds me of one of my favorites, which was the exact opposite. The parents told their weirdo neighbor about an upcoming trip to Europe and their child asked if the neighbor could come. Neighbor took this invitation from a 4 year old 100% seriously and the parents were giant doormats who couldn't say no. Neighbor then goes on to dominate the vacation and their itinerary.
Isn't that the plot of Captain Ron?

quote:

Hell, the IRS probably owes him money. The IRS will not come and force a refund into your hands.
Yeah, I stupidly forgot to file state returns for a couple years, and they didn't bother me about it because they owed me like 50 bucks.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
Aita for not giving my adopted parents the money they needed I got from my dads parents?

quote:

So I always had a great relationship with my parents. I was adopted at birth and told when I was a toddler. Everything was fine until I turned 16/17. My parents were both in their late thirties and decided it wasn’t “too late” and that with the advance of fertility technology in the years it is possible they could still have a biological baby. I was a bit hurt they wanted a biological child so badly especially after years and years and told them they should foster but they said no, they wanted “another try”. A lot of their word choices hurt me.

I’m now 23. They have been trying for a baby using IVF and other methods to no avail. My mother is now 46. Not trying to be ageist or anything but it can be hard to conceive even with fertility treatment. When my parents, who went from being doting and loving to now contacting me twice a month since I moved out at 21 invited me over for dinner, I was so happy I got ready and everything and drove an hour and a half away. To my surprise the dinner was just an excuse for my parents to ask me if I would carry one of their last embryos for them and that they would help me pay off my student loans. I was so offended and felt like an incubator. They barely speak to me and they only invited me to ask me that ten minutes into it. I left their house in tears. Sadly just a week later my grandfather (dads dad) passed away. After the funeral I told my grandma why I wasn’t talking to my parents at the service since we were always close and she was so shocked at what they asked me. She told me she’d give me the money they promised to my dad from my grandfathers insurance to pay off my loans.

When my parents found out they’ve been texting me begging me to give them just a portion of the money for their treatments and they wouldn’t even need me and they’d hire a surrogate and they were sorry. I said no. They’ve been calling me the biggest rear end in a top hat and saying I’m being greedy. Even some family say I’m being too hard by not giving them anything. I haven’t even gotten the money yet and me and my grandma are being painted out as the major assholes. Are we? I will have money left over I pay my loans they aren’t much. And it’s been “their dream for years” and I’m overreacting by the request.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

snergle posted:

he doesnt like fat / ugly people and the it gets better campaign he started was kinda lovely. it basically boiled down to suck it up keep your head down and you can be accepted like these 4 famous gays.

Something like "now that gay marriage is legal those flaming queers need to stay inside and let the respectable gays run the show"

I think there was some bit about eradicating gay culture because it would be better if all the gays just acted like heteros.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

quote:

she flatout loving embarrassed me and just torpedoed any goddamned prestige and respect I had among my co workers. 

Nah dude you did that by not standing up for your wife when they started making fun of you. They challenged you and you backed down like a coward. Have fun being known around the wrkplace as the weenie that refused to stand up for his wife.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

limp_cheese posted:

Nah dude you did that by not standing up for your wife when they started making fun of you. They challenged you and you backed down like a coward. Have fun being known around the wrkplace as the weenie that refused to stand up for his wife.

Seems to be working out for ted cruz

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

Really long sorry but it’s both nice to see someone grow through the updates but also it’s insane in a not very obvious way

I’m jealous of my employee and it’s impacting how I treat her

quote:

Before I state my question, I will tell you I am ashamed of myself and what I am doing. It has taken me almost a week to write in to you because of how awful I feel about myself.

I am a manager with a team of a dozen people reporting to me. I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past, and I’m in therapy right now for anxiety and my body image issues. I was doing well until the newest hire started on my team. I feel guilty for saying this, but I am jealous of her and don’t like her. She is attractive, thin, fashionable … everything I am not. I didn’t hire her; my boss, the manager of the department was the one who interviewed her. I never would have hired her if I had been the one doing the interviews.

I know this affecting how I deal with her. Other members of my team have noticed, and I’m sure they believe she is less competent based on my treatment of her. She has mentioned something to my boss about me being jealous, and I am ashamed to admit I lied to my boss about it and used the fact that we have a decade-long relationship to make my boss believe me.

I have learned to act confident in front of people who aren’t my close family or friends, and no one at work knows I about my eating disorder or attending therapy. No one would believe how insecure I really am. I know I need to stop treating her this way and I tell myself I need to be better, but then I see her and my jealousy and dislike comes out. What can I do to stop this and start treating her fairly?

Update 1

quote:

Thank you for publishing my letter and for your kind response. I would also like to extend my thanks to all the people who responded kindly and gave me encouragement.

I was fired two weeks ago. A client went to my boss with concerns about my interactions with my team member. At my dismissal meeting, my boss told me since it was similar to the complaint from my team member, he spoke with other people on my team. He said half of them thought the same thing as my team member (that I was jealous) and the other half just thought she was bad at her job. Meanwhile, my team member consulted with a lawyer who spoke to my boss’s boss and the legal department. My boss expressed his disappointment in me for lying to him and exploiting our working relationship.

This experience has made me realize I need help. I broke the lease on my apartment and moved back in with my parents for support. My parents and family have been wonderful. I am about to start outpatient rehab for alcohol and marijuana use because I realized I was using these things as a crutch to mask my insecurities. I’m attending individual therapy every other day to deal with my past eating disorder, body image issues, and anxiety and going to two different support groups as recommended by my therapist.

In the comments to my post, some people couldn’t believe my team member went to my boss about my jealousy and there were comments along the lines of “who does that” or “she seems full of herself to think so.” Her complaint was not off-base. I was jealous and I did mistreat her. Her complaint was the truth. She is not full of herself, she complained about something which was really happening to her. I accept responsibility for my actions and understand why I was fired. I caused harm to someone else for no fault of her own, burned all my bridges with the company, lost my friends and ruined my reputation in the industry to point where I will never work in it again. I have only myself to blame. I am ashamed of myself, no one has any idea of how much so. I don’t want to be that person any more. For now I am focusing on my well-being, if things go well I plan to start night classes at the community college later on. One step at a time though. I want and need to get better first.

Thank you for everything Alison. I wish you, your husband and the cats well.

update 2

quote:

I have been sober since March 19.

I have gotten into a routine with my schedule that works for me. Now twice a week I attend inpatient rehab during the day, once for eating disorder therapy and once for alcohol and marijuana addiction. I do things like life workshops and individual therapy. Two other evenings a week I go to one of two support groups, one for addiction issues and one for eating disorder survivors. The other day I see a therapist who specializes in anxiety issues. All three of my individual therapists are working together to assist in my recovery. On the weekends I go to church with my parents and spend time with them and my other family. My parents live in a quiet, more rural area and the peace and being close to nature is helpful. I no longer have contact with any of my friends so I am thankful to my entire family for being there for me.

I have taken writing in a journal at the suggestion of my anxiety therapist. It’s been a good outlet for me to learn how to cope with my feelings and deal with my past actions. I’m still not taking any medication for my anxiety because I’m still in the phase of feeling and learning to cope. I have also taken up cooking. I have had a terrible relationship with food and my eating disorder therapist wanted me to work on this. I’m responsible for all the grocery shopping and cooking at my house now. I cook breakfast and dinner every day and make lunch for my father to take to work. This helps because it makes food fun for me (if that makes any sense) and also because on my bad days it gives me motivation to get out of bed, since my parents are (figuratively) depending on me to make meals for them. I’m still working on my relationship with food and my weight but the cooking does help.

Both myself and my old company settled with the employee I harmed. My lawyer advised me to settle because she had a strong case. It was also better for my mental health and recovery to put this behind me. I am aware of the harm my actions caused and I am still working on dealing that. My parents paid for my lawyer and the settlement amount. I am beyond grateful to them for how much they have supported me. The employee I harmed is still working there and although I haven’t had contact with her (by her choice) since I was fired I wish her well.

I appreciate all the kindness from you and the people who commented. Some of the comments from my update before said I might not have burned my bridge as much as I thought and might be welcome back in my old industry. While I appreciate that, it is not the case. The bridge is well and truly burned and I lost all my friends because of my actions. When I am healthy and recovered enough to start working again, I want to make a new start, but even if I did want to return to that industry, that door is shut and there is no going back. The lawsuit cemented that. I have accepted there is no going back and work on my feelings towards what I did every day.

Your kindness and that of your readers have made a big difference. It is heartening to know I have people out there rooting for me. All of you have a piece of my sobriety and recovery. THANK YOU Alison and all of your readers who provided such kind words. THANK YOU for everything!

final update

quote:

I have been sober since March 19, 2017.

I completed my rehab programs for both my addiction issues and my eating disorder. I still visit my therapist once a week for a check-in. In the evening I still attend meetings for one of the two support groups I belong to, one for eating disorders and one for addiction. These things help me keep in check and make me feel calm and supported. I feel happier than I have ever been and therapy and support groups help.

I no longer use any kind of substance or pills and won’t take anything unless it is prescribed and I am under the supervision of the doctor. Nothing over the counter or anything along those lines. In the past year the only time I have needed to take anything was before a dental appointment under his watch. My anxiety is under control with my therapy and the coping techniques I have learned. In my case I am no longer on medication for it and I feel comfortable with this (I am not saying no one should go without it, just me). I don’t weigh myself or own a scale. I cook and have a better relationship with food.

The other four weekdays I work at the job I mentioned in my last update. On the weekend I attend church, volunteer there and spend time with my family. I work with nice people who are aware of my past issues as I have nothing to hide. I have made new friends in the support groups and at church. I addressed the situation re: my old friends in my last update and that has not changed.

I wanted to send you a note because you and your readers were so supportive. I am still sober despite a couple of bumps in the road: A criminal case from my conduct to my former employee and the reappearance of an ex-boyfriend. The court case resulted in conviction. I got a suspended sentence because I had already gone to rehab on my own and settled the lawsuit at the first chance.

Therapy has helped work out that the case was warranted, anyone who heard the facts would agree. I am okay with the outcome and have accepted responsibility. The outcomes of the lawsuit and criminal case forbid me from contacting my former employee at her request. I have had no contact since I was fired from my job. I wish her well.

My ex-boyfriend told everyone who would listen online and in person he knew I had problems and he had tried to warn me something was wrong with me and had tried to help me despite my “verbal and emotional abuse.” I admit to not being perfect in the relationship. Fortunately my family, new coworkers and fellow church members paid no attention. My old coworkers and friends surely did.

I’m thankful to my parents for taking me in and for paying for my lawyers, my rehab and the lawsuit settlement. Without them I wouldn’t have made it this far. My brother got married this year and my sister-in-law is pregnant and I will be an aunt any day now. At the end of the day I am still sober. I have my health. I have support from the people around me. The rest is just background noise.

I send wishes to you and your supportive readers for a prosperous year. I owe my new life to all of you as well. All the best. Your book was great and I give it as a gift and tell everyone I know to read it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Seems to be working out for ted cruz

Things inexplicably keep working out for Ted Cruz it's loving weird

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arsenic Lupin posted:

All the replies offer helpful suggestions for which "your mama" joke he should have come back with.

I hope that woman divorces this dorkass loser

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Kevin Smith was dunking on that OP nearly 30 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8KQT1MXD4

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Funktastic posted:

Really long sorry but it’s both nice to see someone grow through the updates but also it’s insane in a not very obvious way

Update 1

update 2

final update

This is one of those ones where I’d be pretty desperate to know the whole story. Fired, sued, and criminal charges. What the gently caress did she do??? :psyduck:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Funktastic posted:

Update 1

update 2

final update

quote:

A criminal case from my conduct to my former employee and the reappearance of an ex-boyfriend. The court case resulted in conviction. I got a suspended sentence because I had already gone to rehab on my own and settled the lawsuit at the first chance.

Yo holy gently caress, how do you treat a subordinate so badly that you end up with a criminal conviction over it? And how is it related to an ex?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Based on my coworker's behavior towards me I think she may be jealous of me..."

"I see, and what indications have you seen of this?"

"Well she threatened me with a knife and called me a skinny mannequin-looking bitch who she would murder"

"Hm concerning"

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

pentyne posted:

Yo holy gently caress, how do you treat a subordinate so badly that you end up with a criminal conviction over it? And how is it related to an ex?
I think that's just OP listing off two bumps in the road that happened near-simultaneously - not that they're related, just a "sometimes when it rains, it pours" thing.

As for what they did? Something like slander or libel would make sense with the way the story's written, but my IANAL understanding is that's primarily civil liability/lawsuits rather than criminal cases. But maybe her libel involved lying on government forms or something, so that's why the criminal courts got involved?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

cumshitter posted:

I didn't get a tax return in on time one year for ~reasons~. I called the IRS to get a handle on my options, basically it turns out there's no penalty for not filing a return when you are owed a refund. Well I guess the penalty is that you're not getting your refund until you file the return, but there's no fee or penalty or anything.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I didn't get a tax return in on time one year for ~reasons~. I called the IRS to get a handle on my options, basically it turns out there's no penalty for not filing a return when you are owed a refund. Well I guess the penalty is that you're not getting your refund until you file the return, but there's no fee or penalty or anything.

After 3 years pass you automatically waive your right to that refund and the IRS keeps it.

But you don't pay them? They'll will hunt you to the grave.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

It's honestly criminal that taxes aren't automatically handled for people. No one should have to file a return unless they want to dispute what employers and financial institutions are already reporting to the IRS.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

It's honestly criminal that taxes aren't automatically handled for people. No one should have to file a return unless they want to dispute what employers and financial institutions are already reporting to the IRS.

Yeah but the folks behind turbotax have spent a lot of money on lobbyists to make sure you need to use their tax prep services. If the government provided basic services number would go up slightly less.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

MagusofStars posted:

I think that's just OP listing off two bumps in the road that happened near-simultaneously - not that they're related, just a "sometimes when it rains, it pours" thing.

As for what they did? Something like slander or libel would make sense with the way the story's written, but my IANAL understanding is that's primarily civil liability/lawsuits rather than criminal cases. But maybe her libel involved lying on government forms or something, so that's why the criminal courts got involved?

Trying to figure out what she did reminded me of that one where a mom didn't like her daughter's frenemy (IIRC, maybe it was presumed bully), so she photoshopped a bunch of porn of her and distributed it throughout their high school. I'm gonna see if I can find that one, that's a good'un.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Aita for not giving my adopted parents the money they needed I got from my dads parents?

What is it with AITA and burying the lede with the title?

mind the walrus posted:

Kevin Smith was dunking on that OP nearly 30 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8KQT1MXD4

Some of the old "humor" hasn't aged well, but I'll always have a soft spot for Kevin Smith.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

spouse posted:

Some of the old "humor" hasn't aged well, but I'll always have a soft spot for Kevin Smith.

Every time someone mentions Kevin Smith I can't help but remember his tweet about how his wife's "brown" still "p0wns his dick".

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

Batterypowered7 posted:

Every time someone mentions Kevin Smith I can't help but remember his tweet about how his wife's "brown" still "p0wns his dick".

If it's true, it's true. Thanks to listening to the various podcasts he put out a decade ago, I know entirely too much about his love life, as well as Jay Mewes, Noinch!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Which of you beautiful bastards wrote this?

AITA for telling my husband I’ll dispose of my feminine products when he wipes better

quote:

I’m a housewife, my husband works a 9-5, so I take care of the house all day, laundry, dishes, kids, etc.

I just had a baby so I’m still bleeding and I can’t wear tampons (I can’t wear tampons anyway because I have a tilted cervix) so I wear pads. When I change my pad, I wrap it in toilet paper and usually the wrapper that the other one came in but sometimes just toilet tissue.

My husband always tells me it’s really gross when he goes to the bathroom and can see the bloody tissue that my pad is wrapped in and he doesn’t need to see that.

We got in a fight about it with him telling me it’s disgusting to see the blood and no one needs to know I’m “on my period” which I’m not on my period, I’m bleeding from birthing a baby.

I told him I would start disposing of my pads the way he wants me to when he learns how to wipe better and I don’t have to scrub poo poo stains out of his boxers.

He told me I was out of line and has slept in the guest room the last couple nights.

AITA?

Edit to add: we have a trashcan with a lid but our dog recently broke it trying to get into the trash. I ordered another on Amazon but it hasn’t come yet, and I don’t have a car to go get one myself.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
It's not always a wiping thing sometimes a fart just gets away from you, ma'am.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

spouse posted:

Trying to figure out what she did reminded me of that one where a mom didn't like her daughter's frenemy (IIRC, maybe it was presumed bully), so she photoshopped a bunch of porn of her and distributed it throughout their high school. I'm gonna see if I can find that one, that's a good'un.

JFC, do you have a link? Please tell me she got in legal trouble for doing such a lovely thing, especially to a minor?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for telling my husband I’ll dispose of my feminine products when he wipes better

Guessing this guy wasn't her support person during the birth?

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

hallo spacedog posted:

JFC, do you have a link? Please tell me she got in legal trouble for doing such a lovely thing, especially to a minor?

If I remember, that was the crux of the story, her getting in trouble for it. I'll see what I can find.

Scaevolus
Apr 16, 2007

On the one hand she just birthed his child, but on the other hand blood smells bad, so ESH.

Scaevolus
Apr 16, 2007

hallo spacedog posted:

Yes.

https://archive.ph/DIbA1
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/14/us/raffaela-spone-victory-vipers-deepfake.html

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Batterypowered7 posted:

If it helps, his wife wrote that tweet.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

I misremembered some details, but yeah, that's the one. :gonk:

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Soylent Pudding posted:

From OP, he probably wouldn't go to couples counseling and:

quote:

We went to couples therapy when I was 6 months pregnant because he was sexting another woman.

Real winner there.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

nvidiagouge posted:

[42/f] My boyfriend (38/m) is constantly farting and soiling his pants and i find that it's very gross.

quote:

My boyfriend is overweight and diabetic. A few months ago however, he got a gastric bypass done. It was nice at first to see him dropping pounds, but he’s completely changed as a person. He won’t even eat dinner. I’ll work hard preparing a meal and he’ll just sit it out. We go out to eat with our friends, and they’re eating burgers and chicken wings and beer, laughing and having a great time. But he just sits down, eats a salad, and mopes. He just stares sadly at the food and looks at us with puppy dog eyes, i feel guilty eating junk food in front of him but i’m hungry and like pizza and stuff.

But the worst thing, is the farting. All he ever does now is fart and use the bathroom. He practically lives in the bathroom now and it always smells like raw sewage afterwards. No matter what we’re doing, whether we’re shopping, asleep in bed. He just rips off the biggest loudest farts. He always blushes whenever he does. I am disgusted by it. But i don’t say anything.

It actually gets worse, is the pooping. It seems at least twice a week, he’ll crap his pants. We’ll be going through Wal-Mart or during a yard sale and he’ll just disappear. I’ll see him in the car and he’ll tell me he just pooped himself. It’s hell taking him grocery shopping or anywhere because he keeps pooping himself. Every time we leave the house, he forces us to sit near the bathroom. It gets worse because of the smell and i can see it leaking down his pant leg. It's so bad now that he started bringing spare pants with him.

He says he just gets sudden spells of diarrhea and he just can't help it. I suggest getting him diapers but he gets so mad when i draw attention to it. I just wanted to help.

Today was the worst though. We went out to this fancy place for Valentine’s Day, you had to have reservations and the place was packed, the only seat was in the center and far from the bathroom. We were eating dinner and everything went ok, he took a couple bites of my dessert because “He hadn’t eaten it in so long”. After dinner however, he kind of tripped and landed on his butt. He was ok and tried standing back up, but stopped. He looked like he was about to cry. I got close and could smell that same sewer smell. He told me he pooped himself again. I tried helping him up, but he’s still a bigger guy and i’m smaller framed. The smell was too much, I noticed everyone staring and i could even see that feces had started leaking from his pants. I was very humiliated because of everyone staring. I bolted out and said “I wish you never got that surgery.”

I didn’t leave him, I came right back in. He was up and just sulked back to the car.

Wait a second, gastric bypass....

La Brea Carpet posted:

It's called dumping syndrome and is common after gastric bypass especially when you eat a high sugar or high fat meal.

Well, drat, guess maybe he's just unluc-

quote:

Shrimp, Frozen Pizzas, Burritos, Burgers, Steak, Tacos, Mac and Cheese. That's what we eat for dinner.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Ugh thanks. Glad she got caught.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

[42/f] My boyfriend (38/m) is constantly farting and soiling his pants and i find that it's very gross.

Wait a second, gastric bypass....

Well, drat, guess maybe he's just unluc-

Reminds me of the people who got the orlistat drug that helped with weight loss by decreasing your intestines' ability to absorb fat. Some people thought it was a magic weight loss pill and would get it or the OTC version and go out to eat gigantic fatty meals only to have their assholes completely destroyed by big fatty turds.

cumshitter fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 26, 2021

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Remember Olestra?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Halloween Jack posted:

Remember Olestra?

Frito Lays made with Olestra ruined more than one couch, lmao

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Halloween Jack posted:

Remember Olestra?

Turds rocketing out like a slip 'n slide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

nvidiagouge posted:

Gotta say, maybe I'm not a real goon but I have no skid marks on any of my underwear. Don't poo poo myself and neither do my farts somehow spray poo poo all over them