Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

gently caress you.

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cocaine Bear posted:

2m tall checking in. Legit impossible for me not to piss standing (well, hunched over) in an airplane.

So do you not poo poo on planes at all

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Basic Poster posted:

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I am legit curious about your dingus situation.

I have a hard time conceiving of the first two scenarios. Like all I am imagining is some "U" shaped device that must have to be "taco'd in" during intercourse.

It curves because it's touching or resting on the toilet bowl, which is very gross and lame

It doesn't happen on all toilets, but it happens sometimes!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Basic Poster posted:

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I am legit curious about your dingus situation.

I have a hard time conceiving of the first two scenarios. Like all I am imagining is some "U" shaped device that must have to be "taco'd in" during intercourse.

Pee holes are not consistently in the same spot on dicks

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Flyinglemur posted:

Isn't this just a reverse cosplay of the forbidden meme?

This was a very funny joke. Enjoy some quote yellow, fellow poster.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Kenning posted:

This was a very funny joke. Enjoy some quote yellow, fellow poster.

Quote is magenta or green depending on platform.

Unless... you're not some manner of light-theme pod person, are you?

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've pooped into an open, roaring campfire. Luckily I had enough pressure to kinda-arc it in so I didn't singe my sensitive bits.

Have a funny pic:

I think I was in like 6th grade and our new family dog took a huge bite out of my homework. I mean I still had like 75% of the page, and importantly all the sentence diagrams were still intact and legible but my English teacher who looked a bit like old Cruella de Vil still took me out into the hallway to yell at me for giving such a "bullshit excuse". I was so pissed off because I was actually being completely truthful.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I customised my quote colors with the Awful Chrome plugin.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

theflyingorc posted:

Do you got one of those on the bottom?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQXUd4Fku2E

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Humphreys posted:

My Stillsuit takes care of it.

Sounds like you're dune okay

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

So do you not poo poo on planes at all

I have done many transcontinental flights and I have never had the inescapable need to poo poo on an airplane. I'd rather hold it unless it's an emergency. Those toilets are loving gross.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Poultron.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Humphreys posted:

My Stillsuit takes care of it.

thigh pads

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
You dudes will actually sit on a public toilet for things other than emergency shits? Like yeah, if I'm at home, sitting down and pissing is cool cause then I'm gonna play some Tiny Tower, but there is no way I'm sitting on a public toilet unless it's loving dire. I only flush if I'm able to do it with my foot too or it's automatic.

Large Testicles has a new favorite as of 09:54 on Oct 29, 2021

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

i sit to pee and stand to poo poo. if i need to pee on a public toilet i just lick the seat clean first. however i dont ever use public toilets because im terrified of leaving my house and having strangers think im not alpha tier masc. questions will be answered in the form of racial epithet epic prose

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Close thread, It's not up to spec.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I piss into my mouth then safely spit it into the sink

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Large Testicles posted:

You dudes will actually sit on a public toilet for things other than emergency shits? Like yeah, if I'm at home, sitting down and pissing is cool cause then I'm gonna play some Tiny Tower, but there is no way I'm sitting on a public toilet unless it's loving dire. I only flush if I'm able to do it with my foot too or it's automatic.

personally I bring a pair of tongs into the public bathroom to interact with everything, and place a veil over my face so that seeing a bit of poop doesn't contaminate my eyes and make my brain shut down like Langford's Basilisk.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I put a towel over my head whenever I piss or poo poo to hide my shame from God

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Again, mods: rid us of this poo poo pile.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Don't doxx every other goon please

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

By popular demand posted:

Again, mods: rid us of this poo poo pile.

Might as well close PYF since every thread has like one relevant post every other page and the rest is just like a dumber retirement home.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

That's Kent State Gun Girl, who poo poo her pants at a party and now runs a conservative grift with the world's most obvious virgin

The sad thing is that grift has a non-zero chance ending with her being a rape-murder victim at the hands of said obvious virgin.

Yeah it's fun to mock the pants-shitter but it's also depressing when you think about how absolutely horrible someone's life has to be where they think doubling down into that kind of cultish group is a good thing.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Brandfarlig posted:

Might as well close PYF

I can live with that.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Whybird posted:

personally I bring a pair of tongs into the public bathroom to interact with everything, and place a veil over my face so that seeing a bit of poop doesn't contaminate my eyes and make my brain shut down like Langford's Basilisk.

Getting real red dwarf vibes off of this.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Karate Bastard posted:

The shittest version of Better Than Life.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, I have one hole on each side of my dick

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Karate Bastard posted:

Infinity Welcomes Careful Pissers

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/N7AMwWY.mp4

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

biracial bear for uncut posted:

The sad thing is that grift has a non-zero chance ending with her being a rape-murder victim at the hands of said obvious virgin.

Yeah it's fun to mock the pants-shitter but it's also depressing when you think about how absolutely horrible someone's life has to be where they think doubling down into that kind of cultish group is a good thing.

its also important to get the facts right, you stupid liberal. She did not "poop her pants" because she was in fact wearing a skirt! Secondly she didn't poop, that thing was so huge im pretty sure it busted its way out of her, according to people who saw the pictures. Facts don't care about your feelings!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Seriously, it was like a third leg sprouting out of her rear end in a top hat.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I find 9 the most convenient way, no splash, easy to check phone.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

hey if it's got better stats than what you're wearing, you put it on

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nenonen posted:

I find 9 the most convenient way, no splash, easy to check phone.

Where is the option for making GBS threads in the cistern to pettily spite someone? :confused:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw&t=16s

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

WHAT IF...?

S02.E06 What if the Juggernaut was a good boy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

gently caress this, I'm out.
I shall consume my amusing pictures elsewhere.