Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Alaois posted:

michigan fans need to realize: everyone hates you and wants to see you fail as hard as possible, most preferably against your most hated enemy that you think you're a level above but never were and never will be

Also, they can realize that games like this are what every other team in the conference (besides osu) deals with when they play michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Sparty Yes

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sprty intensely yes

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
AHHHHHHH

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Here lies Jim Harbaugh.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

God dammit

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

sparty yes

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Sparty ftw.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

God damnit Michigan

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
lmao michigan
lmao jim harbaugh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

As more of an NFL fan, why does the whole world hate them? I get OSU and MSU hating them but I didn't know they are universally hated.

they're notre dame with even less historical success

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I'm nutting

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Lol blue

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

lol Harbaugh

downout
Jul 6, 2009

C411 posted:

lmao michigan
lmao jim harbaugh

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

wilderthanmild posted:

As more of an NFL fan, why does the whole world hate them? I get OSU and MSU hating them but I didn't know they are universally hated.

Michigan had a lot of glory years in the past, have sucked for 10-20 years, but have never acted like it. Lots and lots of entitlement and poo poo like that.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I don't understand why people hate Michigan more than Michigan State. Michigan isn't the school with all the sex crimes and cover ups... kinda weird that there's hate for Penn State for that stuff, but when Michigan State does the same thing it's "whooo go Sparty" :psyduck:

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

the game ends as it began

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

I don't understand why people hate Michigan more than Michigan State. Michigan isn't the school with all the sex crimes and cover ups... kinda weird that there's hate for Penn State for that stuff, but when Michigan State does the same thing it's "whooo go Sparty" :psyduck:

you're a colorado fan

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I haven't paid too much attention to Harbaugh's college career but I'm assume he is fraud?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

DrunkPanda posted:

Michigan, in fact, did cover up a whole lotta sex crimes

Bo knew

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

DrunkPanda posted:

Except we are the school with sex crimes and cover-ups too!

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/university-of-michigan-football-doctor-robert-anderson-bo-schembechler

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

McNamara tried his best but Harbaugh hosed him.

Welp, good game, beat Ohio.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Caleb Williams is too good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Michigan State is the truth

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Sent this to my brother in law at halftime

Harbaugh about to wrap up his 3rd ever win over a team in the top 10. Coincidentally, all those wins were over #8 teams (Wisconsin, Notre Dame and now Michigan state). Michigan is BACK

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK

DrunkPanda posted:

Bo knew

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao i actually misread his post and didn't realize he was saying michigan didn't cover up sex crimes

what a loving maroon. jesus christ.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Hughmoris posted:

I haven't paid too much attention to Harbaugh's college career but I'm assume he is fraud?

Consistently just good enough to not get fired, but can't win the big games or big games on the road. Not clear that any coach that Michigan could get is any better.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

DrunkPanda posted:

Conveniently ignoring the decades long recent Bo Schembehcler and Robert Anderson allegations

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

DrunkPanda posted:

regrettably all 3 schools have a history of massive sex crimes, MSU is just the most recent and least apologetic (like how Penn State wants the state of Joe back)

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
caleb williams is cool and good and my friend

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
if drink doesn't put in someone other than bazelak soon, i'm going to start worrying about his in-game coaching ability

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/MattBrownEP/status/1454535936935698440?s=20

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

DrunkPanda posted:

there are basically no big 10 teams that haven't covered up sex crimes. all the more reason to root for their destruction

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mike_V posted:

if drink doesn't put in someone other than bazelak soon, i'm going to start worrying about his in-game coaching ability

Yep. I had the game time wrong and tuned in right for the INT. It’s been fantastic so far…

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Hughmoris posted:

He's beaten two top ten teams since he arrived , both #8. Illinois has done better than that

joshsboringlife
Apr 21, 2011

All I did was offer to kill your dog and the next thing I know I am being judged.
Jim Harbaugh doesn't care because he'll be their head coach until he's 100 years old. Michigan doesn't care about the win/loss column of their football program so nobody else should either.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wheel routes are always open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Hughmoris posted:

its bizarre. he's always been dogged by choking on big games but it used to be like the Superbowl or NFL playoff games, not normal rear end ranked opponents.

he actually got to be a big name in the first place when his nobody Stanford team knocked off a top 5 USC team.

Harbaugh's in one of those positions where it might genuinely be better for him if he went somewhere else bc he's got some bizarre block against beating rivals or ranked teams at Michigan