Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Is Ridley droppable now? I need to drop someone since Dak is out and it's him Julio or Beckham getting axed. Don't think I'd miss any of them unless Ridley changes his mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

dxt posted:

Is Ridley droppable now? I need to drop someone since Dak is out and it's him Julio or Beckham getting axed. Don't think I'd miss any of them unless Ridley changes his mind.

Drop obj. Ridley could come back this season if he gets in a ok place again.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I've got Danny Dimes left and projected to win by about 10 currently, but that's with my opponents Dak. Tannehill is his backup who already played on his bench.

Is it worth dropping like Landry or Devontae Booker to snipe him of Rush? Or just roll with it and if Rush scores 10 more than Danny, i deserve it?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Just need 13 from Lamb and Tyreek, let's go Cooper Rush???

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Has Julio done anything this season? I'd drop him.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

I've got Danny Dimes left and projected to win by about 10 currently, but that's with my opponents Dak. Tannehill is his backup who already played on his bench.

Is it worth dropping like Landry or Devontae Booker to snipe him of Rush? Or just roll with it and if Rush scores 10 more than Danny, i deserve it?

I'd definitely drop Booker to force my opponent to get a 0 at QB

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bellmaker posted:

I hope Tyreek gets you 40 and Lamb retires to a monastery.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

Depends on how much you need the win. I don’t care much about Landry so I would do that if I needed the win.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Imagine getting hype cause AJ Brown is popping off for you after a rough season start, putting up a whopping 31 pts, and looking across to your opponent starts and he's got Michael Carter of the New York Jets booming for... 31 pts. "Fantasy Football" is a sick joke for perverts!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

dkj posted:

Depends on how much you need the win. I don’t care much about Landry so I would do that if I needed the win.

4-3 and on 5th but winning would shoot me up to 2nd. He hasn’t grabbed Rush yet so might be busy with Halloween stuff. gently caress it I’m just gonna risk it and hope he doesn’t realize in the next 10 minutes.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I need a classic 35 point Dalvin game

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

4-3 and on 5th but winning would shoot me up to 2nd. He hasn’t grabbed Rush yet so might be busy with Halloween stuff. gently caress it I’m just gonna risk it and hope he doesn’t realize in the next 10 minutes.

Yeah I’d do that in that situation

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'll need a 24 point miracle from Toney if he plays tomorrow lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Need about 30 from Tyreek and Darrel Williams tomorrow. Hope the Chiefs have gotten their poo poo together.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

coronaball posted:

Horrifying news if you own Cowboys pass catchers. Probably benching Amari Cooper everywhere. (He's been pretty bad outside of Week 1 anyway)

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1454488957396389892

Melodramatic!

( I only did this in 1 league and will win anyway, but yikes)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol my 0-7 team had a decent showing in the morning games but then my afternoon slate did nothing for me. My opponent has Denver's defense, Melvin Gordon III, and Amari Cooper and has caught up to me with Kelce still to go against my Devontae Booker.

Looking down the barrel of 0-8 with what is currently the league's 3rd highest score this week lol

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

works for me!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm going to lose to the guy who autodrafted and hasn't touched his team all year and started Russ on IR and Mark Andrews on bye :negative:

sourdough fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 1, 2021

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Bob A Feet posted:

Mainly the yardage and points scored.

We got rid of yardage scoring for DSTs, the rules make it too easy to move the ball these days and lots of teams attempt bend and don't break defense.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Epi Lepi posted:

We got rid of yardage scoring for DSTs, the rules make it too easy to move the ball these days and lots of teams attempt bend and don't break defense.

I wish my league did this, yardage wreaks absolute havoc on scoring especially later in games.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
One of my leagues has your defense start with 20. It used to be 10 for yards, 10 for points against, but we amended it so it was 6 for yards, 14 for points. I think we lose 2 at 200 yards, 2 at 250 yards, and 2 at 300 yards, and even the worst bad team vs a good defense tends to get 300 yards once you include garbage time, it is fairly pointless.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 1, 2021

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I saw a while ago a DST scoring that starts at 0 and just counts up. Usualy stuff like sacks and ints but also some sort of scoring for tackles and I think passes defensed too. So like IDP scoring truncated. I'd rather do that than normal DST scoring.

I'd most rather do IDP but it's not worth it if you only do 1 or 2 guys, gotta have like 6 and my league would burn me at the stake if I suggested expanding the draft by 6+ rounds.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I’m getting my second loss in my main league and I’ve now lost to the two worst teams in the league

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Evergreen post, but drat I made so many bad decisions yesterday. Hopefully I can still scrape out some ugly wins.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Epi Lepi posted:

I saw a while ago a DST scoring that starts at 0 and just counts up. Usualy stuff like sacks and ints but also some sort of scoring for tackles and I think passes defensed too. So like IDP scoring truncated. I'd rather do that than normal DST scoring.
I've been banging the table for this in my leagues that wont ditch DST outright. Who cares if your D allows a lot of yards but got sacks, turnovers, stops of 4th down, ect?

shirts and skins posted:

Evergreen post, but drat I made so many bad decisions yesterday. Hopefully I can still scrape out some ugly wins.
Same. I sat Carter for Laviska and boy howdy was that a bad decision. I also just traded for Calvin Ridley.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
The good news, I have a 38 point lead on one of the best teams in the league (because the guy scammed another owner out of Derrick Henry) and he only has two players left, one of whom is the KC kicker.

The bad news, the other player is Tyreek :ohdear:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bad news Henry-havers:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1455160465043202048

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Epi Lepi posted:

I use it for the redraft league I commish. https://draftysports.com/news/you-deserve-better-defense-scoring

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Edit, gently caress, beaten.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Going into Monday night a point behind my opponent with just Jones left to play so I should be confident of victory, but Danny Dimes ownership is a rollercoaster

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

The era of the bellcow is over. Hope it isn’t serious because watching that dude run is a real treat and he isn’t even on my team.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Fournette's on bye next week and I have no RB depth, I am tempted to play Aaron Jones AND AJ Dillon off waivers because the Chiefs defense is just that bad

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Nov 1, 2021

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Whoreson Welles posted:

The era of the bellcow is over. Hope it isn’t serious because watching that dude run is a real treat and he isn’t even on my team.

Can it continue for one more season please? Najee volume is my only path to a championship

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

illcendiary posted:

Can it continue for one more season please? Najee volume is my only path to a championship

I hope so. I also have Najee and he’s great to watch but I clench my butthole every time he runs headfirst into that o-line or makes some diving play. That Steelers team is just not built to protect him for the amount of touches he gets but drat is he a talented RB.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Zeke bust is hurting me. Bad week for Cousins. So now I need Engram and Toney not to combine for 12 or better. Lol

Edit: DJ Moore also hurt me this week. Hasn't put up 20 or better since Week 4 after blowing up for three weeks back then

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Man if Henry is out for the season the top team in my league starts to look mortal

At least he still has Kupp

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Fournette's on bye next week and I have no RB depth, I am tempted to play Aaron Jones AND AJ Dillon off waivers because the Chiefs defense is just that bad

I honestly don't think this is a bad play, assuming your other waiver options are on the same level as Dillon.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

The ONE time I actually have Derrick Henry on my roster...

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

The ONE time I actually have Derrick Henry on my roster...
This is why I rarely drafted him or most other big time RBs, or if I do I draft assuming he'll get hurt. Though I only did that when I was in 1 or 2 leagues - this year I have a share each of CMC, Kamara, and Cook.

Not that this mindset has actually helped me out much...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
My Henry/CEH/Carson/DJ Moore team sure isn't looking as great as it was a few weeks ago!