Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Judakel posted:

you're obsessed and i love it

Nobody is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

:tinfoil:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
die you old bitch I want king sausage fingers

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Valko posted:

Nobody is.

did i ever tell you about tennis balls

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Judakel posted:

did i ever tell you about tennis balls

Yes, I reported it and you got a 12 hour probe for it. This is the last time I will be engaging with you, I'm not CoolCab.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
thank goodness

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Valko posted:

Yes, I reported it and you got a 12 hour probe for it. This is the last time I will be engaging with you, I'm not CoolCab.

You sound like a moron. maybe stop defending terfs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lmao they doing the phillip

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
did anybody check for a guard with a remote control walking behind

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Weekend at Bessie's

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
She will be dead by the weekend.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

please we're gonna have to hear so much about the queen if she does die lets not have months or weeks of this beforehand too

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
COP26 seems like riveting stuff. He's sitting next to 95 year old David Attenborough, without a mask. Remeber that idiot caught covid.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

God please die on the 11th I will cum from just the sheer brain melting insanity that'll get beamed out of that country if she kicks it on Remembrance Day.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
please stop telling us how and why you cum itt

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

is the queen okay, can some goon in the uk please go check on her

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Absolutely not spicy. This is their show of force. Setting fire to a bus. The EU must be trembling.

The DUP keep pushing this idea that Northern Ireland will regress back to the civil war era unless the Protocol is scrapped, and the media lap it up. They have about 13% of the electorate. Their paramilitary wing is dead. It doesn't have the support from the police and MI5 that it once had. They don't have grassroots support among young working-class Protestants.

For the majority of people in NI the Protocol is working and protecting us from the worst aspects of Brexit. Increased checks make it harder for Loyalist paramilitaries to smuggle drugs from their associates in GB, and their mouthpieces in the DUP are vehemently opposed to them because 'sovereignty'.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dustcat posted:

is the queen okay, can some goon in the uk please go check on her

I hear it's possible to just nip in through her window to get a look at her and see how she's doing

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Queen is the nation's mum, it's the responsibility of every individual British citizen to call her regularly just to see how she's doing.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

COP26 seems like riveting stuff. He's sitting next to 95 year old David Attenborough, without a mask. Remeber that idiot caught covid.

I really am not looking forward to David Attenborough dying because as soon as a British celebrity dies you find out that they were a secret cannibal or someshit.

Attenborough gonna be dead for three days and some assistant of his is gonna come out and say that he was forced to cook up a blue whale for David and 300 of his closest friends.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Absolutely not spicy. This is their show of force. Setting fire to a bus. The EU must be trembling.

The DUP keep pushing this idea that Northern Ireland will regress back to the civil war era unless the Protocol is scrapped, and the media lap it up. They have about 13% of the electorate. Their paramilitary wing is dead. It doesn't have the support from the police and MI5 that it once had. They don't have grassroots support among young working-class Protestants.

For the majority of people in NI the Protocol is working and protecting us from the worst aspects of Brexit. Increased checks make it harder for Loyalist paramilitaries to smuggle drugs from their associates in GB, and their mouthpieces in the DUP are vehemently opposed to them because 'sovereignty'.

Well said.

The majority of people approve of the protocol here.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

I really am not looking forward to David Attenborough dying because as soon as a British celebrity dies you find out that they were a secret cannibal or someshit.

Attenborough gonna be dead for three days and some assistant of his is gonna come out and say that he was forced to cook up a blue whale for David and 300 of his closest friends.

TBH, I don't think so. When we look at guys like Savile, Glitter and Harris and think back there were a lot of red flags that just seem so obvious now. I have watched a lot of Attenborough's work and I can't see any.

Timmy Mallet, though. I'm surprised nothing came up about him.

Hmmm. What age was Debbie when she met Paul Daniels?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

source your quotes jesus

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Quotey posted:

source your quotes jesus

He lives here, just like I do. The DUP do not represent the majority of us.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Should just make Tory MPs a protected class so they're covered by existing hate crime legislation.
Bing bing bong so simple.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

can poppies be used as a spice?

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Valko posted:

TBH, I don't think so. When we look at guys like Savile, Glitter and Harris and think back there were a lot of red flags that just seem so obvious now. I have watched a lot of Attenborough's work and I can't see any.

Timmy Mallet, though. I'm surprised nothing came up about him.

Hmmm. What age was Debbie when she met Paul Daniels?

weirdly, absolutely everything I’ve ever seen about Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee suggests that their relationship was super wholesome. He was 20 years her senior, but they didn’t even meet until she was in her 20s and married when she was 30.

Timmy Mallet though, you just know he’s got a homunculus made from child skin in his shed or something.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

""Diners poisoned by sewage at Whitstable oyster festival" posted:

Diners atWhitstable’s oyster festival could have been poisoned by untreated sewage earlier this year, it has emerged as MPs were forced into a dramatic U-turn on the Environment Bill.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

This can't be good if it's made from WWI and WWII victims. That's kinda old meat.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cat brush! Chriiiiist!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I’m glad someone else saw this because it was all I could see.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Let's see what the top news is that Microsoft is recommending me today:

quote:

'Lumps of poo' and toilet paper run into river from sewer - but Welsh Water have no plans to fix it

uhh, okay, sure

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
yet one more reason i will avoid shellfish forever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bivalves are extremely good for filtering and cleaning water but I definitely wouldn't recommend actually eating any of them on sewage duty

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Epic High Five posted:

bivalves are extremely good for filtering and cleaning water but I definitely wouldn't recommend actually eating any of them on sewage duty
I mean, filtering in this case sounds like they're just eating poo poo.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I mean, filtering in this case sounds like they're just eating poo poo.
:britain:

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Quotey posted:

source your quotes jesus

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think we have a word for "lumps of poo"